LLSS Candian Week End. Shedden and Dungannon 6-14 & 15th June 10, 2019 12:14AM
Any LLSS pullers who want to experience a great week end and see some of the country side of Ontario, Canada. The weekend starts on Friday night, June 14th at Shedden, Ontario. The LLSS class will be first on schedule. Pullers and crew will be treated to a free meal and drink. June 15th, Sat. afternoon the class moves to Dungannon, Ontario. Both pulls are well organized and welcome our class. My opinion both these pulls are the best pulls in Ontario, Canada. If interested in attending I have a letter from Canadian Customs, recognizes this event and acknowledges trucks, trailers, pulling units, and support equipment will be entering Canada. If interested E-mail me at edshoobridge2007@gmail.com and I will send a PDF file of letter. Out of state pullers who want to convoy from Michigan, (Blue Water Bridge, Pt Huron) we will leaving my place, I 69, Mile Marker 180, around mid-morning. Out of state pullers are welcome to come Thursday night and camp at my house. Both classes is sponsored by Cen Pe Co and Steiner Tractor Parts. Questions call me cell 810 300 0454. Hope to see you PS pullers that have acknowledge being part of convoy I will have Canadian Customs Letter for you at meeting spot. Thanks again.

Re: LLSS Candian Week End. Shedden and Dungannon 6-14 & 15th June 11, 2019 10:20AM
Ed: Good job on getting info out to pullers for a couple of what seems like great Canadian events. Like the offer of camping out at your house and the convoy. Good luck at the event and I hope some American pullers make it up north!

Re: LLSS Candian Week End. Shedden and Dungannon 6-14 & 15th June 17, 2019 10:38PM
Any LLSS results ? Thanks in advance !!!!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,576, Posts: 229,605, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,058, Posts: 225,857.

Our newest member BadHabit2