tohma thoughts June 13, 2019 07:47AM
will classes have good numbers? any thing new coming out?

Re: tohma thoughts June 13, 2019 12:54PM
It'll be interesting to see how many PPL tractors will come to Tomah in terms of Unlimiteds, Pro Stocks, 4.1s, Light Supers and Minis, seeing the unfortunate cancelling of Mound City. The limited pros do have an option to hit ITPA pulls that weekend, Minis/Light Supers could go pull with outlaws instead. It'll depend on ambition and who's actually done farming. I do think numbers will be up from last year though. In terms of new, someone on here said Walsh's are looking to debut in Tomah, Corzine's have yet to debut the new Light Unlimited also.

Re: tohma thoughts June 15, 2019 02:31AM
i dont know what SF you watch 99% spin em out show me a class where every puller spins out always some have problems or wrong gear,be poisitive or be gone it takes all classes to make pulling work stock farm on up. do you rip on funny cars or pro stock cars they dont go as fast as top fuel

Re: tohma thoughts June 14, 2019 01:48AM
Numbers will be big! Bunch of PPL guys coming, we want to bad, but as many behind on projects in the shop! Good Luck to everyone Tomah is a really fun Pull!

BB

Re: tohma thoughts June 14, 2019 03:38AM
sad they dropped g n super farm...used to have 50 tractors there!!!!

Re: tohma thoughts June 14, 2019 04:05AM
Oh boy......here we go with the rants......Eye Rolling

Agree....that is not a brilliant move.

Re: tohma thoughts June 14, 2019 05:18AM
Watching 50 super farm gets OLD Fast. No tire speed can't burn out at the end and half the time they snuff them out at the end.

Re: tohma thoughts June 14, 2019 05:22AM
If SF are boring for you, then I am jealous. I just went to a pull where I had to sit through over 3 1/2 hours of starter classes just to get to the SF class.

Re: tohma thoughts June 15, 2019 01:43AM
If your riding the clutch that long in super farm you better go back to the DYNO and find More Power. And if you are stuffing it out at the end of the track once again you better go find more HP. And your not a Veteran puller if you can't tell the difference from a SF to any of the Pro classes. All you wannabes can quite bitching about the SF class bc you are jealous of it. It's a fun class with alot of nice competitors and good close competition.

Re: tohma thoughts June 14, 2019 06:11AM
They still go down the track just as fast and far as the rest of the classes.

Re: tohma thoughts June 14, 2019 07:32AM
all the classes go the same with sled changes,makes it tough even for a veteran puller to tell the difference,should be some difference in distances with different classes so we could see the power in the Top power classes.I have left pulls when bored with the same o samo.

Re: tohma thoughts June 14, 2019 07:47AM
Who hasn't been to a SF class where someone has had the class won for 2 1/2 hrs , riveting drama there!

Re: tohma thoughts June 14, 2019 09:18AM
Who hasn’t sat through a light super class knowing one of Chizek’s tractors was gonna win. Same crap.

Re: tohma thoughts June 14, 2019 01:28PM
Super farm more like super crappers just a class to see who can ride the clutch the longest

Re: tohma thoughts June 15, 2019 02:37AM
I dont know what SFs you watch 99% spin out,all classes have veichles that break or get wrong gear. Do you rip on funny cars or pro stock cars they dont run as fast as top fuel. Be poisitive or ge gone

Re: "Crap"py thoughts June 15, 2019 04:58AM
Hey, "Crap", go peddle your manure spreader load of crap out in the back field instead of on here. So sick & tired of you SF haters spewing your rotten, stinky, crappy opinion on here.
Once you have done that, then build a king of the SF class tractor to show us exactly how it should be done. Perhaps, then, we might be able to give you some respect.

And remember, even the high horsepower tractors can choke out, too. Unexpected things happen in high horsepower motorsports.

And if you could not comprehend what the thread is really about, it is Tomah, not Super Farm.

Re: "Crap"py thoughts June 15, 2019 06:02AM
I find it interesting that light and limited pros don’t have grand national classes but are way better than super farms at least give the light pros a grand national class

Re: "Crap"py thoughts June 15, 2019 07:20AM
I find it interesting that we need Lt. limited, limited and pro. Pro is enough.

Re: "Crap"py thoughts June 16, 2019 06:03AM
I agree I just think if we are going to have those classes they need to be grand national over superfarm

Re: tohma thoughts June 18, 2019 08:12AM
i agree ..the new super farmds dont snuff any more..and ive seam them go faster down the track then many other classes...COME ON TOMAH>>>BRING THE G N GUYS BACK

Re: tohma thoughts June 18, 2019 08:47AM
I don't think the reason behind the board getting rid of the Grand National Super Farm was based on their performance. Instead, they wanted to bring in a couple classes that are becoming very popular in the pulling world that adds a some more to the show with the Limited Pro Stock and Light Pro Stock tractors. I like the way they went with adding those two classes, yet still having the Super Farms as a Regional class. It adds a good mix to the show and give more of the local guys a chance to pull in Tomah!

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: tohma thoughts June 19, 2019 02:44AM
limited pro and light pro are still ag chassis makes it good that way to bad there isn't a way to combine and make it fair for both to run to gether

Re: tohma thoughts June 19, 2019 07:43AM
Indiana Pulling League does run light pro stock and limited pro stock together as a mixed class, known as the light-limited pro stock class. Weight limit is 9,000 lbs. Fun competitive class to watch!

Re: tomah thoughts June 19, 2019 01:29PM
As does OSTPA.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,573, Posts: 229,599, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,057, Posts: 225,853.

Our newest member BadHabit2