Connerville HSTPA June 15, 2019 06:06AM
You is the rock scientist for HSTPA that says the pull at Connersville is still ago?? This is from their Facebook page. NTPA must have taught them well. Rained most of the morning and heavy rain now.

Stew-ped

Re: Connerville HSTPA June 17, 2019 12:34AM
I was there and there was a dry window...which closed kinda quickly. So grandstands not opened, tech was finished line up could have been printed and pullers were talking amongst themselves. No fans that lined up were mad. So your complaint is facebook was updated?

Re: Connerville HSTPA June 19, 2019 11:37AM
Hey Doc
If you think having 10 pullers for 3 classes show up because someone could not make a smart decisio concerning the rain. Then you sir do not have skin in the game.

Re: Connerville HSTPA June 19, 2019 01:30PM
ntpa rules for state event rainouts are 8 hours before start time or pull time , there were. very few sprinkles before the 11 oclock cut off ,so therefore the promoters of the event me being one of them felt the only thing to do was to try and have a pull ,we did have a nice window to make this attempt it just wasn't big enough,that is the first rainout for the june pull in the 30 years its been here. I hope this helps your understanding if not feel free to call me 1-765-265-9315

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,613, Posts: 229,669, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,064, Posts: 225,890.

Our newest member JD_8520