Hawarden Iowa Outlaw Tractor Pull CANCELED. June 16, 2019 06:40AM
It is with deep regret that we have decided to cancel the Hawarden Truck and Tractor pull for this year which was scheduled for Friday night, June 21st. The grounds the track is located on is saturated with water from the heavy rains we received in the past few months. As I type this there is six inches of standing water where the bleachers sit as well as standing water all around the track.

We apologize for any inconvenience this will cause our fans and pullers but feel it is best to cancel rather than expect people to fight the mud and water.

Thanks to all the fans and pullers for all the support over the past ten years and we look forward to seeing you next year!

We wish everyone a great 2019! Keep on Pulling!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/16/2019 09:20AM by Magnificent M.

Re: Outlaws Light USS tractors at Tomah? June 16, 2019 02:27PM
Tomah runs LSS Thursday night the 20th and Friday afternoon session the 21st.
With the Friday Outlaws event at Hawarden cancelled, will we see any of the Outlaws guys run at Tomah Thursday and Friday, then head to Manilla for the Saturday hook?

It would fit the schedule now.

Re: Outlaws Light USS tractors at Tomah? June 17, 2019 11:30AM
I would guess half of them would go as well as most of the PPL western series tractors. Should be a great class with at least 20 tractors.

Re: Outlaws Light USS tractors at Tomah? June 17, 2019 01:28PM
the outlaw guys dont travel..they pull in there own places

Re: Outlaws Light USS tractors at Tomah? June 17, 2019 05:50PM
I heard Josh and Terry were each taking a class. I don't think it overlaps too much in ppl. I did hear they are expecting more pullers at Tomah due to the other cancellations. Didn't hear anything about the LSS that were at Mackville though. I think detonator and Hull were there last year.

Re: More interesting question: Chizek (and Hoffa/Wood Semi) June 17, 2019 02:36PM
Will the 3 Chizek LSS be at Tomah, and if so, who drives?

The heavy SS will be in Michigan at the PPL hook so Blackbourns will not be there.

Also, Class Act ran at Mackville this past weekend. Any chance they are staying around to run in Tomah?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/17/2019 02:52PM by The Original Michael.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,573, Posts: 229,599, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,057, Posts: 225,853.

Our newest member BadHabit2