Galots Mini August 15, 2019 05:56AM
Seen a picture on Facebook i guess it has a pro charger drag car engine in it, looks awesome!

Re: Galots Mini August 15, 2019 07:22AM
Saw that looks sweet. Always fun to see something different and not “cookie cutter”

Re: Galots Mini August 15, 2019 07:45AM
Where can it be seen thanks

Re: Galots Mini August 15, 2019 08:18AM
Here it is

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: Galots Mini August 15, 2019 10:02AM
Are there benefits to a pro charger over a turbo? Pro charger over super charger?

Re: Galots Mini August 16, 2019 09:18AM
I always thought the pro charger couldn’t flow enough, even the biggest one they make? The 2 minis in Europe that run them can’t make it near the top, one on a hemi the other on an Allison.

Re: Galots Mini August 19, 2019 08:54AM
Any videos from BG?

Re: Galots Mini August 19, 2019 12:11PM
You can search YouTube for bowling green day 1 from team screaming bobcat they have the full class

Re: Galots Mini August 19, 2019 01:20PM
Thank you for letting us know about their youtube channel, here's a link to BG day 1 (The Galot mini is at about 10:20):

[www.youtube.com]

It's a cool looking little tractor, I'm not sure how well it will do against the blown hemi's but I really hope they get it to run near the top of the class. It's awesome to see some more experimenting in the class. As a side note the Webb team made some nice consistent passes and the single turbocharged mini of Gene Zeltner ran pretty strong on day 2. The Horst team also made some very impressive passes against the Hemi powered teams.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Galots Mini August 20, 2019 03:56AM
Thanks, Jake. Been a pretty good year performance wise, not counting Wilmington. Tried to get over to see you and Dad a couple of times, but got waylaid with other issues. BG was pretty impressive this year with the exception of the LSS as everyone has noted. Boyd's UNL pass was one of the best ever--brings back memories of some "American Thunder" passes. Pro Line Racing is behind the GALOT entry and with Mr. Wells finances, Brent's pulling savvy and PLR technology, look for the GALOT mini to do well. As a side note, the GALOT Pro Mod drag cars with the prochargers have a special invite by the NHRA to do some exhibition passes at the US Nationals. JW

Re: Galots Mini August 20, 2019 07:03AM
Proline did pretty good with this guys corvette. 5000 H.P. At the hubs. Pretty sure not many people like to do the maintenance that is required at this power level.

Re: Galots Mini August 20, 2019 07:32AM
Allen Johnson Power

Re: Galots Mini August 20, 2019 07:35AM
No doubt! Some big precision turbo's too.

Re: Galots Mini August 21, 2019 01:05PM
This is the great. Its something different so people in the U.S will hated cuz it different. I personally like it someone trying something put of the norm

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,561, Posts: 229,569, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,055, Posts: 225,833.

Our newest member BadHabit2