Ring Winners August 18, 2019 12:10PM
Who were the official ring winners at BG?

Re: Ring Winners August 18, 2019 01:34PM
SSO Payne... DSS Hunt... LSS Speigelberg... PS Boyd.... Mini Veney... TWD Austin....Unl. Mod Shelton...Mod. Writsel... Lt Mod. Theobald....that's all I remember

Re: Ring Winners August 18, 2019 01:40PM
Thanks

Re: Ring Winners August 18, 2019 01:42PM
I can't hear the announcers where I sit, but I thought Darrin Hunt won in PS and Stan Blagrave won in DSS (tied in points with Brandon Hunt but won on distance). Again, I can't hear any announcing so I might be wrong.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Ring Winners August 18, 2019 03:50PM
Theobalds won the Lt Unlimited points championship, Bollingers and the Money Pit won the ring.

Re: Ring Winners August 18, 2019 11:44PM
Haven't seen it official yet but Wood should have won the semi ring with the sweep.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/18/2019 11:46PM by mh49.

Re: Ring Winners August 19, 2019 01:09PM
How did bootlegger win ring? Just curious ?

Re: Ring Winners August 19, 2019 02:26PM
If there is a tie in points like bootlegger and D2 they go to the combined distance pulled for the weekend and that ended up going to Bootlegger by 1 inch yes 1 inch is all he won by. They are a great group of guys as we parked beside them all weekend and partied with them. And their low flying entrance Thursday was amazing and even got to talk to their pilot about it.

Re: Ring Winners August 20, 2019 01:14AM
Oliver with Cat 3208
If there is a tie in points like bootlegger and D2 they go to the combined distance pulled for the weekend and that ended up going to Bootlegger by 1 inch yes 1 inch is all he won by. They are a great group of guys as we parked beside them all weekend and partied with them. And their low flying entrance Thursday was amazing and even got to talk to their pilot about it.
Bootlegger won buy a foot, per the NTPA post Based on placement, then distance.
D2: S3: 328.075; S5: 352.460 (only keeps 350-max track length), total 678.075
Boot: S3: 329.990; S5: 349.145; total: 679.135
So Darrin pulled further but lost out on 2.46" due to it being a 350' track

Re: Ring Winners August 20, 2019 01:20AM
Thank you that makes sense !

Re: Ring Winners August 18, 2019 01:50PM
Hunt won PS....class Saturday. Bootlegger is the ring winner. Per NTPA FB page. Sorry for confusion.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/18/2019 02:04PM by Bryan Lively.

Re: Ring Winners August 18, 2019 04:45PM
Tedder won the Modified Ring... Bootlegger was Pro-Stock ring winner...

Re: Ring Winners August 19, 2019 12:54AM
4WD- John T Davis
TWD- Jami Austin
Mini-Ken Veney
Mod-Scott Tedder
Unlimited- Grayson Shelton
Light Unlimited-Steve Bollinger
LSS-Adam Spiegelberg
SF-Ryan Anderson
PS-Jason Svonavec
SSO-Brent Payne
SSD-Brandon Hunt
SSD4X4-Shane Kellogg
SEMI-Chris Wood

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,576, Posts: 229,605, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,058, Posts: 225,857.

Our newest member BadHabit2