NTPA - Super Stock Diesel 4x4 August 21, 2019 01:52AM
What is pullers/promoters/fans thoughts if NTPA would consider adding the Super Stock Diesel 4x4 Trucks as a Region 3 Class for the 2020 pulling season?

Re: NTPA - Super Stock Diesel 4x4 August 21, 2019 02:16AM
4x4 Deisel Trucks
What is pullers/promoters/fans thoughts if NTPA would consider adding the Super Stock Diesel 4x4 Trucks as a Region 3 Class for the 2020 pulling season?

Well, there is Wurm, Mifek, and Dickey as far as I'm aware in R3. The first 2 run GN I believe. If there are enough trucks, great. Where are the SSD 4X4 trucks to support a regional series? If enough 3.6 PS trucks would run events or upgrade to the SS class, maybe.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/21/2019 02:17AM by The Original Michael.

Re: NTPA - Super Stock Diesel 4x4 August 21, 2019 02:19AM
probably not enough trucks out there to support it. they couldn't keep a 3.0 class going. it would be great to see. GrinningBeer

Re: NTPA - Super Stock Diesel 4x4 August 21, 2019 02:49AM
I think we'd get 4-5 trucks right now (Me, Wurm, Dickey, Blodgett, plus one that I know is moving up). There are a few more in Wisconsin that are around and 1-2 in MN that would likely be interested could be as many as 7-8. I know we are looking to stay closer to home next year so we would love a R3 class. Right now between PPL and NTPA we have 5 events within about 4 hours (Tomah, Hutch, Rockwell, Hillsboro, and Ellsworth). Thank you to Hutch, Rockwell and Ellsworth for adding our class recently and for Tomah and Hillsboro for the continued support. We'd love to fill out the year with a handful of hooks that are closer.

One of the reasons the other classes faded out is first place was still only about $220-$250. After membership fees, entry fees...etc that doesn't leave any room. Still we supported it every year until the classes were cut. GN isn't great but is $1200.

Re: NTPA - Super Stock Diesel 4x4 August 21, 2019 04:14AM
Jeff is right, there is a truck stepping up and hopes to make a test run with it at the Benefit Pull for Tony McCray on September 8th in Ettrick, WI. Also, I think if they would say in two years they would add the class as a regional class they may get a few more trucks to build/step up into the class. The only problem is they would have to try and not to land on the same weekend as a national pull and that's where it would be tough since they hook almost every weekend between the PPL and NTPA.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: NTPA - Super Stock Diesel 4x4 August 21, 2019 03:21PM
Jeff you couldn't have said it any better! If NTPA would make this class as a Region 3 for 2020 our FFA will be booking the class in River Falls!
Is there any promoters on here that would like to see this class as Region 3 next summer??

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,580, Posts: 229,613, Members: 3,320.
This forum: Topics: 37,058, Posts: 225,861.

Our newest member Fechtner Racing