Ocala Pull September 05, 2019 11:52AM
I've reached out to them, to ask a few questions, but haven't heard anything back. I know that the Filiatreaus ran their LLSS tractors there. Anyone have any video or results from the Ocala 2019 pull? Just curious as to what the numbers in the class were. Thanks.

Re: Ocala Pull September 05, 2019 12:28PM
I’ve tried reaching out about them having the SMTWD class this year and got nothing back either.

Re: Ocala Pull September 07, 2019 09:44AM
I just spoke with Rodney, and he was able to answer all my questions. Absolutely great guy. Pleasure to talk to. Definitely sounds like a great crew, down there, and very accommodating. Lincoln Donahoo, he told me the best time to try to get in touch with him, is in the evenings and on the weekend. Use the number on the Mid Florida Tractor Pullers Association Facebook page.

Re: Ocala Pull December 04, 2019 02:31PM
Night 1 Video

And I don't know that I ever edited the second night of footage. I think because I never got the results. Note to promoters: "post them somewhere online or social media". There were gone from the board by the time I was done filming and packed up.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,573, Posts: 229,601, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,057, Posts: 225,855.

Our newest member BadHabit2