Facebook pages September 26, 2019 06:26PM
Other than Beer Money what other pulling Facebook pages do you all like?

Re: Facebook pages September 26, 2019 07:24PM
These:

[www.facebook.com]
[www.facebook.com]
[www.facebook.com]
[www.facebook.com]

Floating Finish - the German Tractor Pulling Web Show and EU Live Streams: [www.youtube.com]

Re: Facebook pages December 04, 2019 02:22PM
Mine is WWPTV WWPTV on Facebook. I also create/manage several for promoters and teams.

Fast Forward Pulling Team
Flaherty Pulling Team
Acme Rocket 9600
Lightsout Motorsports
Barnstormer Old Line Edition
Davis Motorsports 4x4
Whiskey Business Pulling Team
Seldom Seen Pulling 4x4

I have a pretty good list of teams on my page as well under Links: willwhitt.com | Pulling Links

Will Whitt
703-626-4131
will@willwhitt.com
WWPTV Video

Re: Facebook pages September 27, 2019 01:39AM
Here is a list and links to a few teams/associations/media pages on Facebook.

Click here

Jesse Post
JP Pulling Productions

JP
 FacebookJP Youtube

Re: Facebook pages September 30, 2019 02:54PM
[www.facebook.com]

Re: Facebook pages September 27, 2019 01:54AM
Daniel's Pulling Photos
[www.facebook.com]

Re: Facebook pages September 29, 2019 03:59AM
[www.facebook.com]
[www.facebook.com]
[www.facebook.com]
[www.facebook.com]
[www.facebook.com]
[www.facebook.com]

A few more from Illinois.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/29/2019 03:01PM by Supertiquer.

Re: Facebook pages September 29, 2019 08:13AM
I have felt for years that Facebook pages are great for pulling. Every team should have one, regardless of what you pull. It's free advertising for the sport. We run outlaw garden tractors and my son runs stock garden tractor, and we have hundreds of followers. Yes I do post many pictures of big tractors and some driver interviews that I do, but everything helps. Feel free to check it out. High Rollers Pulling Team, [www.facebook.com]

Re: Facebook pages December 04, 2019 10:26PM
[www.facebook.com]
Our page here, please like and share. We try to keep it updated throughout the season and off season with vids, pics, results and such. A great way to reach out to our fan base and promote out sport for free. It is incredible to visit with folks in the pits and hear how many follow and love seeing your posts. If our sport continues it will be important for all of us to find new ways to reach out via social media especially to the younger people.

Re: Facebook pages December 05, 2019 06:51AM
Check out the Snyder County Tractor Pullers based outta Selinsgrove, (Central) Pennsylvania. Posting updates throughout the season, points series, pictures, videos, stories about the pullers, upcoming events, live-streams, and much more. You can also check out the Snyder County Tractor Pullers website.

[www.facebook.com]
[sctpapullers.com]

Re: Facebook pages December 05, 2019 10:18AM
Lil Mule Pulling on Facebook

We would love for you to come like and follow our Facebook page! We have schedules, events, results, pictures, and videos throughout the season!

Thank you!

Re: Facebook pages December 09, 2019 12:09AM
Student Loans Pulling Team on Facebook

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,576, Posts: 229,605, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,058, Posts: 225,857.

Our newest member BadHabit2