Paced class at gordyville!! October 31, 2019 01:42PM
Im really excited to watch the new 12000 king of the hill 15mph class at gordyville! The pace will give it a level playing ground and make it a really competitive class! Should be a good group of tractors! And also great job with the new website it looks great! Really looking forward to this year at gordyville!!!

Re: Paced class at gordyville!! November 02, 2019 02:41PM
They have some goofy rules in this class. The "no water injection" is worst in my opinion.

Re: Paced class at gordyville!! November 02, 2019 02:56PM
Agreed and they have some goofy rules in a lot of "too may" classes. I have only missed 1 year of gordy to watch because I was sick. I won't go in 2020 because it's my preference not to.

Re: Paced class at gordyville!! November 03, 2019 01:18AM
Good - more room for people that aren't crying

Re: Paced class at gordyville!! November 03, 2019 04:02AM
For even offering the class Klint Tucker should be commended. My advice for those such as myself is to make the effort to participate as such rules allow. These opportunities are few and far between for our class. Take advantage of what is offered at this venue. Positive outcomes go a long way for continuing to have the class.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,561, Posts: 229,569, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,055, Posts: 225,833.

Our newest member BadHabit2