Racing legend put in a pulling tractor December 02, 2019 09:26AM
With a lot of effort the British managed to get Guy Martin (15 times on the podium at the Isle Of Man tourist trophy race) behind the wheel of a twin Griffon tractor.
Hillarious stuff!!

[youtu.be]

Floating Finish - the German Tractor Pulling Web Show and EU Live Streams: [www.youtube.com]

Re: Racing legend put in a pulling tractor December 02, 2019 10:04AM
I really loved his reaction to all that power. The fact that he was shacking at the end!! And Ive watched his races on Isle of man!!

Re: Racing legend put in a pulling tractor December 02, 2019 10:14AM
Great story. Thanks for posting it. What a fantastic idea and great publicity for the sport.

Re: Racing legend put in a pulling tractor December 03, 2019 12:21AM
Great video! thanks for sharing

Re: Racing legend put in a pulling tractor December 03, 2019 07:54AM
Fun to watch and great for your sport. I think I remember a TV morning person taking a ride on a Sf or pro stock here in the US. It would be neat to get a NHRA or NASCAR driver in the seat of a puller.

Re: Racing legend put in a pulling tractor December 03, 2019 12:06PM
Better yet get Trump to make a pass he could probably get cash from China to sponsor a Rocket Man pulling Series

Re: Racing legend put in a pulling tractor December 03, 2019 12:29PM
JD43
Chris Cuomo (SP) drove the Ground Force tractor at a pull in Hicksville,Oh about 8 or 10 years ago. I think the Ground Force was a Super Farm at that time. He was either going to drive Ground Force or our Hoosier Avalanche 2WD truck.

S'no Farmer

Re: Racing legend put in a pulling tractor December 03, 2019 01:24PM
That was a pretty smooth pass....

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,579, Posts: 229,610, Members: 3,320.
This forum: Topics: 37,058, Posts: 225,859.

Our newest member Fechtner Racing