KY Invitational TNT indoor show December 20, 2019 03:52PM
201 drivers, representing 11 different states, drivers range from 14 to mid 70’s years of age. Jan 2,3,and 4 of 2020.
Over 20 plus vendors setup.

Re: KY Invitational TNT indoor show December 30, 2019 04:12AM
Bump

Re: KY Invitational TNT indoor show December 30, 2019 01:56PM
gona be a Good show

Re: KY Invitational TNT indoor show December 30, 2019 11:59PM
Gonna be the best one yet, already been working on the track for a few days, over 200 entries !!!

Re: KY Invitational TNT indoor show December 31, 2019 01:50AM
is there any way to live stream the show

Re: KY Invitational TNT indoor show December 31, 2019 02:17AM
I was told no live-stream , unless someone does a Facebook live or post videos.

Re: KY Invitational TNT indoor show December 31, 2019 02:18PM
You probably already on your way arent u ?

Re: KY Invitational TNT indoor show December 31, 2019 08:34AM
I dont know about live stream but there is going to be some live action checking some hot fuel and big wind mills .Get ready its coming !!!!

Re: KY Invitational TNT indoor show December 31, 2019 08:57AM
I better leave the 4.1 at home then.

Re: KY Invitational TNT indoor show January 04, 2020 06:39AM
Ready to watch some excitement tonight. Heading south in 2 hours!!

Re: KY Invitational TNT indoor show January 04, 2020 06:50AM
Just wondering how those turbo checks went. Lol

Re: KY Invitational TNT indoor show January 05, 2020 11:44AM
How come when someone ask a question and then gets an answer then get deleted. A question was ask an then answered, what happened is the truth, Travis was checked and was legal,, the other tractor was checked and failed, both chargers came from same supplier, apparently it was alil different, they were supposed to be identical--- i do not understand deleting these past post , no reason for it .

Re: KY Invitational TNT indoor show January 05, 2020 12:01PM
I deleted the mess. If people would use their actual names when discussing the legality of equipment and the legitimacy of competition, the posts would still be up. If it is indeed something worth mentioning then signing your name is a small price to pay.

The LLSS class has so much potential and I am glad to see it growing. I have been on board with this class for over 10 years now. Airing differences and publicly stirring the stink just because it seems like the cute thing to do does no one any favors.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: KY Invitational TNT indoor show January 05, 2020 12:02PM
Supposed to be the same so say could have been a on nest mistake. .Bottum line Travis kicked butt just like i said this time last year SICKEM TG

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,571, Posts: 229,597, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,057, Posts: 225,853.

Our newest member BadHabit2