Farmall M transmission bearing January 25, 2020 04:55AM
Does anyone know the part number for the upgraded bearing in the front of the transmission? From what I understand the stock one doesn’t take too much horsepower. Thanks in advance.

Re: Farmall M transmission bearing January 26, 2020 01:45AM
A different bearing won’t make really any difference. The end of the shaft is small where the bearing goes. You will end up breaking off end of shaft.

Re: Farmall M transmission bearing January 26, 2020 02:30AM
Been there done that. 3 times. I figured out a way to put a support bearing on the upper shaft. I put a pillow block bearing on it with a bar that goes across the top of it that wegdes under the lip on the top of the case and has a bolt through the sides of the case to keep it located properly. Where I put mine I had to leave 4th and 5th gears out of it, which didn't affect mine because I don't use those gears. Now if I could just figure out how to support the countershaft.
This is in a classic modified running 600+ HP.

Re: Farmall M transmission bearing December 03, 2020 02:53AM
M farmall
Does anyone know the part number for the upgraded bearing in the front of the transmission? From what I understand the stock one doesn’t take too much horsepower. Thanks in advance.

Where can you purchase the bearing. I need to replace mine. Steiners does not have bearing.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,605, Posts: 229,657, Members: 3,323.
This forum: Topics: 37,062, Posts: 225,884.

Our newest member JD_8520