What tractor did you start with pulling and year started? April 02, 2020 12:48AM
I started out with my dad's "big" tractor at the time a Farmall 460 D in 1976. The local IH dealer hauled it for me with an old rollback and I prayed all the way to and from the pull that we got it home in one piece. The roll back was in worse shape than any farm truck we ever had. I didn't pull again until the early 80's with my own big tractor at the time a JD 3130 (2840) bone stock for sure. Pulled in the 9000 class and could get in the top 5 most of the time. Then I bought a JD 4320 and pulled that in the 9000 and 11000 for a long time. It was about the time when pulling farm stock went crazy. With the help of a good friend out of the Myerstown area we got it running pretty good for a 404 and small rotary pump. The 4320 has been back to light farm duty the last few years with a once a year outing just to say I pulled. We bought a 4455 Hot farm 2 years ago that I pulled 1x and retired with that win. My grandson runs it and I'm the backup driver which for some reason he never needs. That's ok with me I'd probably looking for the old synchro 7th gear instead of the" what ever" it is gear. Never pulled big time but had a lot of fun and met some fun people like the guy who drinks grape Nehi and the old guy that try's to beat him (a dream) with a 6030. Lets hear your story. God bless you all and stay safe.

Re: What tractor did you start with pulling and year started? April 02, 2020 02:00AM
I started with our 544ih diesel hydro turned up and broke crank. I then used our ih756 with t04 turbo. Tractor ran good and I was asked to stay out of farm stock. I then was a member of 3m pulling a mf1155 ps. I then built an ih3688ps called royal red. Sold it raced roundy round about ten years and then an ih966lim pro. 2005 full pull champ and then converted it to an ih7250ss. Divorced and done all gone but a lot of good times and friends along the way. Bobby Maxwell

Re: What tractor did you start with pulling and year started? April 05, 2020 10:57AM
Our grandfather started pulling an AC 220 at the local pull hosted in our hometown in the early 80s, while dad pulled the 7060 my grandfather had bought new. Then dad bought a 210, pulled locally, as more got interested a hot farm class got started. He slapped the old Cujo frame of the Haney’s under it and called it Agent Orange 1999-2003. As I got older we bought a 220 in 2014 that we put 7060 sheetmetal on and ran in hot farm called Orange & Dangerous, and now we should have our new LLSS tractor finished up in a month or so, it’s a D21 with 210 tin work.

Re: What tractor did you start with pulling and year started? April 02, 2020 02:14AM
Started July 1965 with a new John Deere 3020 Diesel. Local John Deere dealer allowed my father and I to use his tilt bed truck to pull at Sauk Centre, Mn and Alexandria, Mn. for 2 years. My father died in 2013, up to the time he died, he would tell people, "I don't know what happened to that kid". Meaning my last 3 tractors have all been red. When my dad farmed he would've bought GREEN cheerios if they made them. Bless his soul.
Dave Walters/FOOLISH PLEASURE

Re: What tractor did you start with pulling and year started? April 02, 2020 03:13AM
Unhooked our AC D17 from a hayrake in summer of 1963. Hauled it 12 miles to a pull, won. Went to another pull the next week, won.Here we are 57 years later with Hurricane Allis 3 sitting in the shop.

Re: What tractor did you start with pulling and year started? April 02, 2020 03:24AM
I started with a W9 in 1996 I flipped the rear wheels around to narrow it up and notched the mag out to advance the timing more it done real well in a 7500 class moved on to Masseys from there

Re: What tractor did you start with pulling and year started? April 02, 2020 03:27AM
I started help a gentleman with a 1206 pro farm tractor 11 years ago. He let me drive it and I was hooked. I built a LLSS 4 years ago.

Re: What tractor did you start with pulling and year started? April 02, 2020 04:20AM
Started out with a bone stock Oliver Super 88 in 1974,used it in the hay field as we as the pulling track for several years. I then built an Oliver 880 Diesel that was a little more juiced up and pulled that several years as well as using it in the fields some. Then it was time to take a break, kids, house, job, farming not to mention building our ski business. Stayed away from pulling for about 6 years. I then started going to watch some pulls again and got the bug to get back into it. Took two years to build my first econo-mod (time and money were in short supply). That was in 1990, we then built a second one for my wife to drive in 1995. Over time we built 4 different econo-mod tractors (still have 2 of them). Then around 2000 we decided to put a blower motor on one and the rest is a story of wasted money wasted time and and lots of great people and great times. We made our first NTPA hook around 2005 and steadily moved up through the ranks of the Mod tractor classes. The hope is that the story will continue on this path for a few more years.

S'no Farmer

Re: What tractor did you start with pulling and year started? April 02, 2020 04:37AM
1984 with a JD 4020. Won the first time and still pull it today.

Re: What tractor did you start with pulling and year started? April 02, 2020 07:53AM
I started out pulling a M farmall locally then after a few years and then done some modifications and started pulling in the modified stock always placing with the 560s but never able to get a first that changed after i built my first 570 cockshutt called the Canadian outlaw took home a lot of first place wins with that tractor and sold it.Then built another one called the Kickin Chicken and had a couple good years with that one also and sold it.So next i decide to build a 560 IH for that same class just to se if i could it ran great sold that one also Next i help start the LLSS class with my first tractor being a 570 Cockshutt called the Rooster Cruiser after that one came another called Farmagedon and last a 806 IH called Boozen Binder .Now its a SS Cub Cadet ive pulled twice this winter and cant wait till this virus gets over with so i can hook it again and in the process of building a vtwinn and stock altered

Re: What tractor did you start with pulling and year started? April 02, 2020 08:14AM
Dads 1949 MM UTU, Elkhorn Wisconsin Walworth county Fair, I think it was in 1959 or 1960. I was 10 or 11 years old. I drove the U about 15 miles to the fairgrounds. Stopped along the way and bought a box of mothballs, dumped them in the gas tank and went pulling. I must not have placed well, because I dont remember anything about that. They used a step on sled. My older brother and I pulled Dads 4010 and turboed 4020 both on dirt and pavement. Then our 1206 and 1456.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/03/2020 02:09PM by gonzo 1066.

Re: What tractor did you start with pulling and year started? April 02, 2020 08:51AM
Moth Balls in the Fuel Tank??? Do tell.

Re: What tractor did you start with pulling and year started? April 02, 2020 01:16PM
Moth balls was a big thing years ago they are ether balls put to many in you can cause a vaper lock

Re: What tractor did you start with pulling and year started? April 02, 2020 01:48PM
Started with a 39 m in division 4 I believe was in 96.

Re: What tractor did you start with pulling and year started? April 02, 2020 03:49PM
Great idea for a topic. I started pulling my dad's 1655 Oliver in 1982 just after I graduated high school. I remember thinking what a big deal it was to strip the three point off to make that 7500 pound class. The next year I started pulling a 1086 in farm stock. My dad always said it was a waste of time and money. When we had children I gave up pulling for about 10 or 15 years. When my boys got into junior high and high school and found a bunch of old trophies, they ask what those were. After I explained they ask why I didn't pull any more, and my wife ask you why don't you . Then the way we went again and I got hooked and so did my boys. Last tractor I pulled was a 2000 hp 1066.

Re: What tractor did you start with pulling and year started? April 20, 2020 12:58PM
startded pulling in 1960 a 320 john deere not alot of power but a lot of fun only took a couple of 200 lbs men to step on pan to stop it have been pulling something everysence alot of money down the drain but still love the sport

Re: What tractor did you start with pulling and year started? April 02, 2020 05:34PM
The base chemical in mothballs is Naphthalene. Some gasoline has up to 1% Naphthalene in it. You have to understand that I was 10 years old when I did this (60 years ago) so dont get on my case. I do not know if modern mothballs are chemically similar.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/02/2020 05:48PM by gonzo 1066.

Re: What tractor did you start with pulling and year started? April 02, 2020 03:23PM
1936 F-12 all stock with a 1940's 3 speed truck transmission in front of the stock transmission. The transmission was added by my grandpa in about 1963, so my dad and uncle could go dead weight pulling. I started pulling the F-12 about 1980. The F-12 is still alive and is exactly as it was in 1963. Now my twin 15 year old sons take tractor rides on it.

Re: What tractor did you start with pulling and year started? April 02, 2020 03:51PM
47 JD G and then a 560. Currently working on an Oliver 1800 LLSS project.

Re: What tractor did you start with pulling and year started? April 03, 2020 01:20AM
Great topic here. I first pulled our Farmall 504 at our local pull in Armada MI when I was nine years old. My dad drew a map on a corn seed bag seed bag so that I wouldn’t get lost while driving the tractor to the pull (he caught up with me and followed). I remember that it was a step on sled and there was a minimum speed limit. You had to make it past the 75 foot mark in a certain number of seconds or you would be Dq’ed. LOL. I got a nice 3rd place ribbon and a check for $30. At that point, I was hooked for life. That was almost 52 year’s ago.

Re: What tractor did you start with pulling and year started? April 03, 2020 01:42AM
My Dad and I built a stretched Farmall M in 1995 with a Pontiac Engine and a th400 transmission ahead of the tractor transmission. I pulled it a couple years until there was an accident at a local pull and the "mod" class pretty much got shut down. After that it was several years before I went back to pulling, got married, had kids, you know how it goes, but I pulled my Dad's 1256 in farm classes for a short time before I decided I had to get back into pulling full bore. I bought a 560 Farmall about 7 or 8 years ago with a turbocharged C301, and a Cockshutt 40 that I only pulled about a year and sold, but I have been pulling that 560 as much as I can. It has a Cummins in it now and I pull it with Southwest Wisconsin Area Pullers in the Outlaw class. A little side story about the M, I was 21 when we built it so I thought I would see how fast it would go so I put it in road gear and up the road I went, well when I shifted the automatic into drive I only held the throttle down for maybe 2 seconds and I chickened out, had to be going at least 60mph and she was still pulling hard. Great stories and great thread folks, thanks!

Re: What tractor did you start with pulling and year started? April 03, 2020 11:43AM
Pulled the neighbor’s M-5 at the county fair in 1968, step on sled. Didn’t pull again until about 1987 when I pulled my 1086 at the county fair, complete with saddle tanks (I wasn’t done spraying beans yet.) Did that for a couple of years at several local fairs, then started having kids and pulling went away. Built a classic modified M with a small block Chevy in 2013, been pulling it since.
Was going to make several changes this winter (spend more money) but decided against it. The way the chances for a season look right now, glad I waited.

Re: What tractor did you start with pulling and year started? April 03, 2020 12:23PM
Started with my dads 4430. 100% stock right off the farm drove to the local blacktop pull, I was 13 . Got to pull a couple years and the they quite having pull. That was about 1985. I didn't pull any more for several years. Then in about 2000 I had a friend tell me i should pull my 4010, i did and since then and 4 pulling tractors i pull alot. 32 pulls last year. I pull 2 4010 na and a 4230 hot farm and a 4010 outlaw. Have tons of fun and friends. Hope to pull some this summer.
Dave Clucker

Re: What tractor did you start with pulling and year started? April 03, 2020 11:34PM
Interesting threads . What about the rest of you pullers ? Don't be shy. I like this better than what's wrong with pulling and the virus.

Re: What tractor did you start with pulling and year started? April 04, 2020 01:37AM
I started in 1962, drove a 730 JD diesel 15 miles to a pull and got last place. But I loved the sport and was "hooked" forever.Over the years went to many local fairs,many times to the Ill. St. Fair, Ind. St. Fair. the M.& W. farm show maybe 8 times, 1 INDY SUPER PULL 3 times to the NFMS, saw a lot of changes over the years, some good some not so,still liked the pulls when they where not so "race"style.

Re: What tractor did you start with pulling and year started? April 04, 2020 06:11AM
Pulled my 730 diesel at the local co. fair, had to wait til it was 25 yrs old, my buddy offered to haul me down to the fair, 9 miles away, he brought his two wheel hyboy sprayer trailer, - I told him it was heavy, 10600#,dummies we were, no blocking at the rear, my front wheels got up on the back of trailer, pickup raised up in the air four feet bending the hitch,his eyes bugged out and he swore to "GET THAT DANMNED THING OFF MY TRAILER". So I DROVE IT down, WON MY CLASS IN FIRST GEAR CREEPING ALONG AT ABOUT 1.5 MPH. tHE SECOND PLACE GUY BECAME A LIFE LONG FRIEND, he had a pulling tractor, mine was just out of the field, with 15.5 road worn tires, from pulling gravity wagons of corn to town, never will figure out what he said" YOU HAVE THE ADVANTAGE CUZ YOU USE IT IN THE FIELD". THE SLED WAS SMALL AND SO FOR THE HEAVIER CLASSES THEY HOOKED A 10 X 18 FT, PIECE OF SHEET METAL BEHIND THE SLED AND PUT A 15,000# TRACTOR ON THAT,track was sandy, and very hard packed with small stones in it, the big pan scratched and made loud noises, I looked at both sides of the track from right and left of my hood, going slow, the announcer stated that it looked like I was cultivating. (when we still did.).Had to be around 1984 or so, we lived on a hill and when I drove up the driveway in 6th gear, the OLE JOHNNY POPPER WAS LOUD and woke up my Dad sleeping in his chair at midnight,I was excited to have won my first ever pull and exclaimed to my Father that I had won !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But His old fashioned from Depression days gloom said, "WHAT GOOD DID THAT DO YA" .I am still pulling and He never did support me. LOL Have had many stock type warmed up antiques over the yrs including Massey 44 Special with SBC power. Stay safe.Come on warm weather.Sorry for all the caps, am no typer guy.

Re: What tractor did you start with pulling and year started? April 05, 2020 01:02AM
That's a great story.

Re: What tractor did you start with pulling and year started? April 05, 2020 05:48AM
Started in 1979 with my dads cub cadet at 10 years old,did that a few years,hooked a farmall h a couple times,drove it to the pull.moved to a super mta,pulled it derby and transfer sled then got a oliver 88 farm stock then open.got a case 1175,pulled 7500-16,000 open farm.quit a few years,built a stock garden tractor for my son ended up with a peostock gt,now drug my old oliver 88 out of the shed building 2 88s,a stock antique and a nass,also have a sled to pull antiques to open/hot farms and a self propelled roller.even tho it doesn't look like we'll be pulling this year,I'm determined to plow up a track,roll it in,and make a few hooks,also have my own stuska dyno and superflow flow bench.helps a single guy pass the time...lol

Re: What tractor did you start with pulling and year started? April 04, 2020 07:00AM
It was back in June 1967 right out of HS with Dads nearly new M-670 Super MM Diesel..I pulled the 9000 lb class and went a whopping 36'3" because I was in the wrong gear and had a stock drawbar..Pulling was much tougher than I thought....The next time out I pulled a lower gear with a higher drawbar and went nearly 200 ft on a 250 ft track..Never won a pull with it but had lots of fun..53 years later I'm pulling a tractor with 700-800 horsepower that is very competitive in its class....

Re: What tractor did you start with pulling and year started? April 04, 2020 08:05AM
Yes, - a very steep learning curve for sure, if having never pulled,we didn't realize that the further we went, the harder it would pull and that also on a very steep curve, I could pull so much in second gear on wheels up hill with straight drawbar, but with hitch loaded and at an angle with increasing draft and exponential increases after a certain point, my gear was first only.Ya - from 45 - 55 hp to the 700 plus I have now is fun for sure. reading tracks and knowing your tractor is the fun part.I like some speed limits so the driver has more input, but no speed limit is fun too. "GENTLEMAN START YOUR ENGINES, -- FEEL THE NOISE AND HEAR THE POWER"!!!!!!

Re: What tractor did you start with pulling and year started? April 04, 2020 02:03PM
How many before fancy hitches took there old M Farmall moved the hitch mounts in front of the rear axel to shorten it and fixed it were the draw bar would raise up as you pull keep the post coming

Re: What tractor did you start with pulling and year started? April 05, 2020 01:09AM
Oh yea you pickup/ truck pullers can join in too. I pulled a bone stock 97 F-250 gas and got an 11th out of over 30. Thought I did real well so the next time I tried a few things and got nothing but a noise in the right front wheel area. I never told my wife about the noise which was still there when I traded it a few years later. Never pulled a pickup again. No guts I guess.

Re: What tractor did you start with pulling and year started? April 05, 2020 01:20AM
My first time hooked to the boat was with my 1980 F150 4x4 shortbed,six banger, four speed in Palmyra NY. 1981 ?
First time with a tractor was '91-92 with my brother's 460 at the North Seneca Sportsman's Club in Junius. He bought
the 460 from Pat Jenuwine(sp) in Michigan in 1991. I was so nervous I put the tractor in wrong gear. Had no problem
keeping rpm up in first !
Henry Everman was there with his 966 ,still had the narrow front on it. That 966 might've become Mr. Determination,
Henry's Super Farm 1466. Floyd Isbell and the Forrest(sp) gang from Pennsylvania came up,not sure if Colton's were
there with their strong running JD two bangers. A whole lot of fun, who would've thought my brother and I would drive to
the NFMS to watch Henry and John Raymond pull so many years later.
Pulled garden tractors with my son during early 2000's, hope to go back.

Re: What tractor did you start with pulling and year started? April 05, 2020 02:17AM
I got to know Henry and got a tour of his farm. Floyd is only 30 miles west of me here in Pa.. We pull at his event at the Burlington Motorsports park. I used to pull at Mt. Upton's cancer benefit pull but never pulled in Western NY. yet. We had a lot of fun at Mt. Upton.

Re: What tractor did you start with pulling and year started? April 05, 2020 02:53AM
2000. Started on a 1947 John Deere G, pulling stone boat on dirt and cement. Eventually went to a Deere 4320 in the farm stock class. Now we have a Altered sbjd
Sitting in the shed waiting to see what happens this year. To keep our sanity we dragged an old 60 out of a parts yard to build another stone boat puller.

Re: What tractor did you start with pulling and year started? April 05, 2020 09:20AM
Years after my first pull in 1960 I got involved with Micro Mini Ertl pulling. Did that for about 4-5 -years. Went to the national pull in Dyersville Iowa and won the SS 5# class with my 1086!! In the winter the bars in my area of SW Wisconsin had Stomper 4X4 pulling on the bartops. That actually was fun is you were 1/2 s--t faced. I bought my 1066 in 1996 and modified it for a 12,000# 12mph 3200rpm class. After pulling with the local antique club for 10-12 years the powers that be decided that 12mph was too fast-dangerous WTF!!. So the 1066 got parked, I helped a friend build a 4430 466 open tractor to BSTPA 466 rules. In 2016 we hauled it to Wisconsin and for 2 fantastic weeks BSTPA welcomed us. We had a ball (got our asses kicked) and learned a ton, made new friends. Now I am building a Red IH 466 open tractor to fit BSTPA class. Gonna be sheeted as a 5088, The bucket list (before I fall off the perch) is to make the 1800 mile trip to Wisconsin with the new toy. I have to thanks some of the members on Pulloff because they sold me used parts to help me with the build.
Thanks to the Morgans for a forum that makes it much easier for us outliers keep in touch.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2020 09:29AM by gonzo 1066.

Re: What tractor did you start with pulling and year started? April 05, 2020 09:33AM
Gonzo, not trying to be nosey by any means but what got you to Washington State? I think thats where you are !?!

Re: What tractor did you start with pulling and year started? April 06, 2020 06:03PM
?
Gonzo, not trying to be nosey by any means but what got you to Washington State? I think thats where you are !?!

I took a climbing trip to Washington state in 1987 Spent a month there in the back country, and on the mountains. Came back to Wisconsin and listed our little farm. Moved in 1988 I live in the North West corner of the state. About 1/2 mile south of British Columbia, 6 miles from the foothills of the North Cascade mountains.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/06/2020 06:06PM by gonzo 1066.

Re: What tractor did you start with pulling and year started? April 07, 2020 02:03AM
Gonzo,
My son and daughter-in-law got married at the Piece Arch Park at the border north of Blaine, Wa. She in from Vancouver but spent most of her childhood way up north in Prince George BC.

S'no Farmer

Re: What tractor did you start with pulling and year started? April 05, 2020 12:58PM
Started with a bone stock Minneapolis moline G1000 wheatland for 1 year. After that jumped up to a 1975 6030 and kept tweaking every year and never looked back for a 12 years. Now it’s in retirement due to having 3 daughters and a bonus infant son!

Re: What tractor did you start with pulling and year started? April 17, 2020 10:12AM
I started pulling in 1964 with a DC Case. Got eight first place trophys that first year. Several different pulling tractors were on the track for us over the years. My son David Baehr took over the driving in 2016. Lots of first places were earned. Our current pulling tractor is a LLSS Ford 8340 named Big Blue and we are pulling with WTPA & Badger state. We did get second place points in the 2019 season with WTPA. I now help my son in the shop & at the pulls. There were a lot of good times over several years.

Re: What tractor did you start with pulling and year started? April 18, 2020 11:19AM
You've done an excellent job cleaning up the Ripper, I hardly recognize it anymore.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: What tractor did you start with pulling and year started? April 17, 2020 02:46PM
Started 1967 pulling my dads MF 165 , 7,000 # class had a short draw bar and extended weight bracket 3.5 mph speed limit with a pace tractor to control our speed. The sled was a flat metal pan 8 ft wide x 16 ft long. People from the crowd would sit on chairs or cinder blocks every 10 foot on each side of the track and as we pulled down the track they would walk out and step on to the sled. If you won your class you and your tractor rode on the sled for the next heavier class and also served as the pull back tractor. I pulled this tractor thru the late 70’s. Won a Few county fairs and a lot of brush pulls with that tractor. I believe the mechanical sleds started around the mid 70’s in our area ,as the tractors had gotten faster it got a little risky stepping on the sled at the faster speeds. I quit pulling for a while and started racing motor cycles in the early 80’s and later 4 wheelers thru the early 90’s. Mid 90’s I got back into pulling with my sons (4)we pulled classic tractors and division 5 . We pulled a massy Harris 22, 30, 101 ,55 and a Oliver 77 diesel.. we would jump up to division 5 with the MH 55 and 77 Oliver. One of my sons is still pulling the old Oliver to this day makes a couple pulls a year. Sometime around 2005 we bought a IH 560 and couple years later a IH 460 both tractors were pullers ,NA gas motors. We added turbos later pulling stock farm class, we then converted to diesel. Today the 560 chassis runs in the 6,000# pro field class with 766 tin work and is driven by one of my grand sons. We are just completing a complete rebuild on the 460 and it also will run in the profiled class with me and another grandson sharing driving time. Sorry this has got so long but this has been a great sport to involve my sons and now grandsons. It has always given us common ground to work on projects to gather.

Re: What tractor did you start with pulling and year started? April 18, 2020 05:47AM
Rp that's what it's all about. I liked your story. My son never wanted to pull but helped with our tractor. My grandson (daughters son)started on a pedal tractor then a garden tractor and couldn't wait to get in the seat of the 4320 and now he now runs the 4455 Hot farm. It would be neat to get my granddaughters, youngest grandson and son in the seat at least once. Oh wait a minute what if they like it.

agree with JD43 April 18, 2020 06:04AM
JD43, I agree with you. What pulling needs is the younger generation to get hooked on it. I hope that my oldest grandson gets interested. He is only 6 so i have a few years before i can put him in the set of my tractor.

Re: agree with JD43 April 18, 2020 12:50PM
Get him pedal pulling. My grandson actually ran the fair circuit pedal pulling with a lot of success until he was too old. He was already brain washed on color and hated to run a red one. lol

Re: agree with JD43 April 19, 2020 01:03AM
I will he already helping me pull wrenches. It brings me great joy to work with him. Have a great and safe summer.

Re: What tractor did you start with pulling and year started? April 19, 2020 06:54AM
JD43, my 3 grandsons started on garden tractors at the age of 6 ,more or less. They learned the advantage of moving weights and drawbar heights also we have always involved them on helping wrench on not only the garden tractors but also the big tractors..like your grandson when they get old enough they are ready to climb on the tractors. I get more excited watching my sons and grandsons pull than myself, i try to video all the pulls.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,573, Posts: 229,599, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,057, Posts: 225,853.

Our newest member BadHabit2