Sign In Required May 03, 2020 12:35PM
There has been a lot of sniping and complaining on the forum lately, it is easy to make rude and disparaging comments when it is done anonymously. I know this has been discussed before, but I believe it is time to require sign ins with names and addresses.

Rich

Re: Sign In Required May 03, 2020 12:51PM
Unfortunately it's almost killed every pulling message board that's tried it. That's proof enough for me that it won't work.

Registration won't change culture. Facebook is a toxic environment and people use their names and post the worst comments to their friends and family over idiotic things. We're a hyper-polarized nation right now and it seems that alot of people are looking to pick a fight or blame someone else for their problems. Swing first before asking for clarification. Registration won't change that.

The solution to the problem is simple... more people adding good productive comments. It's really that easy. The more useful and productive posts that people put up the better the forum is. It doesn't matter who posts them, or what their address is, if they are adding good content then the page is more useful and also more fun.

We can all choose to be part of the solution.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/03/2020 12:56PM by Jake Morgan.

Re: Sign In Required May 03, 2020 02:25PM
Good post, Jake. We can choose not to feed the trolls as well.

Re: Sign In Required May 05, 2020 04:05AM
I have done what you ask for, Jake, for years. But some nimwit, or Dick (who stated: "Having differing opinions is ok with me.") or yourself has to hone in on even just one word, get your panties in a knot, create a full blown argument and make me the bad guy. And then take my (original) post(s) away. But meanwhile, someone else can make a very similar comment and their post continues to stand. Discrimation continues to abound on pulloff.com, especially favoring a registered poster.

Dear Dave Dann May 05, 2020 01:51PM
Dear Dave Dann,

Dave, you got a post deleted GET OVER IT! Stop whining and crying like a little school girl. People get deleted from time to time, GROW UP. I’ve deleted tons of people over the 23 years of this page: I’ve even deleted posts from my father, I’ve deleted posts from myself after I re-read them a day later and thought they were inappropriate or off-target. I’ve deleted tons of people from time to time and almost all of them just move on and keep posting with other comments.

Right now there are currently 394 posts that you’ve made on the page under various names that I haven’t deleted. That’s right 394! Yet you continue to obsess over just ONE post where you were making a “joke”. Let’s talk about that “joke” you posted: here’s the difference between your “joke” and the similar post by Jim Webb, he simply made a joke about a misspelling, a simple lighthearted joke. You on the other hand made a post with a similar joke, but then you made additional disparaging remarks in the post about my father and sarcastically mocked him for much of his other writings, including his writing in The Puller Magazine. Your comments didn't come across as kindhearted like Jim’s did (even if your joke was). Yours came across as snide and intended to be cutting. After your bickering in another thread I just got sick of your snide attitude. Maybe you didn't mean them to be snide but that's how I read them. So I simply hit delete. Since that ONE post you’ve repeatedly put up one or two sentence posts that were 100% whining, complaining, petty garbage and I’ve deleted them because it adds no value to this website. It’s simply you acting like a child. You should also note that I don’t delete all your other recent comments on threads that do add good content to the page. When you actually talk about pulling, or politics, or whatever else I continue to allow you to post your comments. To summarize, I'll delete your whining and leave your good stuff.

If you’ll also take note: I also deleted my fathers comments in the same thread where I delete yours. He’s not obsessing about it… he’s over it.

I don’t know if it’s OCD or Asperger’s or just some weird jealous obsession, but you need to get past it. You need to grow up and move on from your petty grudge.

If I come to your house I’ll play by your rules, when you’re in my house you play by mine… this website is my house. Keep posting your petty complaining and I’ll keep deleting it… post productive comments and I’ll happily keep them on the page.

Side note: your wrote "especially favoring a registered poster"... no, I don't favor any registered posters, but I have alot more respect for comments when someone has the integrity to stand behind their comments rather than hiding in anonymity.

I hope this helps clear up why your ONE post got deleted and why your one or two sentence whining won't be tolerated.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/05/2020 03:43PM by Jake Morgan.

Re: Dear Dave Dann May 05, 2020 02:44PM
Jake Morgan
-long rambling nonsense-

I don't favor any registered posters, but I have alot more respect for comments when someone has the integrity to stand behind their comments rather than hiding in anonymity.

Jake, it's "a lot." Leave it to a country boy to have to correct a northerner... Tougue Out

John Murray
Two-time Pedal Pull World Champion

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Re: Dear Dave Dann May 05, 2020 03:29PM
Long rambling nonsense? To quote Greta Thunberg...

Personal side note: John, I've never been more proud of you!

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/05/2020 03:32PM by Jake Morgan.

Re: Dear Dave Dann May 06, 2020 12:49AM
Jake Morgan
Long rambling nonsense? To quote Greta Thunberg...

Personal side note: John, I've never been more proud of you!

Wow!!! Now that little girl has been subjected to some Serious Indoctrination and brainwashing!!! Typical of today's world of schools and colleges!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2020 12:51AM by Jake Morgan.

Re: Dear Dave Dann May 06, 2020 01:12AM
Yes, some schools are a problem, but let's not forget parenting... it starts in the home.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

Dear Jake Morgan May 06, 2020 09:45AM
Jake & Dick, you guys are not only exasperating but this scenario you guys continue to employ is absolutely riduculous!

So, I along with other posters that have had similar situations of being unduly slandered with accusatory libel over the years, are just suppose to accept it and say nothing. Thanks alot.

And Jake, it not just “ONE” deleted post over the past several years. Many posts. But that is not the real issue here, as you think. However, I spend my valuable time (like as if I don’t have better things to do) to often times research facts before I politely “post productive comments”. And yet, someone has a bullying hissing fit. And then the response cycle begins. And at some point, guess who got falsely slandered and post(s) deleted. Like as if I’m contributing rotten trash (this sentence is suppose to be sarcasm)!

Let’s look at just one very recent situation, describing what has been a standard protocol on pulloff.com for many, many years.

Prime example, look what your dad assumed, accused, slandered and trashed me with, as he is the one that started the “bickering”, in “Phase IV & pulling”. Gee, I really appreciated that - Hardly! For what bona fide reason did the obsessed argumentative Dick really need to do that? So he can smile and pat himself on the shoulder again that he wrecked another person’s reputation? He sure knows how to instantly create a full blown argument. Yep, do what you and all the other guilty bullying posters performing such tactics, can to wreck the reputation of someone, especially since said guilty bullying party posters absolutely knows not the facts but think their ‘assumption’ of someone is correct and truth. Sounds just like how a certain political party operates these days.

And that is not the first time over the years I was libeled and made out to be the bad guy and post(s) deleted, some of which you admitted you had done. Just because I am attempting to defend my ‘post’ position and hopefully my good reputation. I just recently finally got more than disgusted about discrimination and personal trashing happening here on pulloff.com. But, by gosh, do not ever let a poster try to return such tactic, especially directed to a Morgan. The post will be quickly, if not literally instantly deleted.

I’m snide and bickering. Just how do you think Dick comes across so often? And even yourself at times. After all, blood is thicker than water. And many other posters are a likewise attitude. Perhaps many of you posters just need to really think, first before posting, about how big the plank is in your eye before ridiculing the other person with a speck in his eye.

And Jake, you just slandered me, once again, about what I politely said about your/Dick article in a past “the Puller”. All I said was I could “find a rather identical article(s)” of the same 15 to 20 year old perpetual Morgan topic, which likely I am not the only one tired of continuing to hear/read of it. I made no “disparaging remarks” or “sarcastically mocked him for much of his other writings, including his writing in the Puller magazine” as you stated. You better go back and read it and comprehend the statement.

But typical Morgan fashion, you sure know how to slander and make said poster into somebody that poster really is not. But as the old saying goes, the nut does not fall from the tree. But bottom line is, no one will ever win an argument with a Morgan. And both of you sure make certain that is the end result, no matter what is required to achieve such goal. Dick thrives to have an argument, whether in person or on here. Jake “seems” to obsess to make a litigation case over just one word or action.

So, Jake, learn to “GROW UP” yourself. Dick and Jake (and others where the shoe fits), Learn to respect people whether you agree with them or not. And learn to listen to their feedback, even if it requires critiquing your own attitude/actions. Overcome your MOCS - Morgan Obsession Complex Syndrome.

Re: Dear Dave Dann May 06, 2020 10:21AM
Dave, I am only going to respond to one part of your post. I could hardly have slandered you or ruined your reputation when you did not use your own name, rather you used one of the many different names or numbers when you post on the page. Yes you have used your own name on other posts, however in this particular situation you did not. And without using your own name how did I slander you? I was having a back and forth with someone that was not using the name Dave Dann.

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2020 10:35AM by Dick Morgan.

Dear Dick Morgan May 06, 2020 11:16AM
Dick, whether someone signs there full name, partial name, nickname, acronym or no name using some word, still means it is a person. Just because someone does not use their (full) name or any part of their name, does not mean it is an automatic license to trash said person. Regardless, respect should always be forefront.

Re: Dear Dave Dann May 06, 2020 03:07PM
Dave,

It’s simple, if you really, really don’t like any product you should discontinue use. If you do like the product then learn to live within the rules. Problem solved. Let me address some of your grievances:

Dave Dann
So, I along with other posters that have had similar situations of being unduly slandered with accusatory libel over the years, are just suppose to accept it and say nothing. Thanks alot.

This is the first time I’ve ever called you out by your full name (early this week or last week I simply said “Dave”) Infact, this recent string of events in the past week is the is the first time that I recollect where we had any sort of disagreement. Have I libeled you in the past? No. No, you don’t use your real name most of the time and you’ve simply hide behind anonymity. No name, no libel. (Slander is spoken/oral so it’s not really applicable.)

Dave Dann
whether someone signs there full name, partial name, nickname, acronym or no name using some word, still means it is a person. Just because someone does not use their (full) name or any part of their name, does not mean it is an automatic license to trash said person. Regardless, respect should always be forefront.

Yes, it’s a person, but it’s in no way libel, which is the accusation you've made repeatedly. Next, there was no automatic trashing, there was disagreement, nothing more. RESPECT… you have the audacity to mention respect? Just like the respect you’ve shown over the week for this FREE site? Constantly posting your one or two sentence bashing this site, my father, and/or myself. Where’s your respect? How’s that plank in your eye Dave? Oh, and respect is generally not earned in the anonymity you tried to hide behind.

Dave Dann
And Jake, it not just “ONE” deleted post over the past several years. Many posts.

I almost never even glance at the IP addresses in the posts (all Moderators can see them). I’ll be honest, an IP look-up is not something I do very often… maybe 2 or 3 times a year when I see a pattern of behavior. Your post last week was my first IP look-up this year. You’re #1 for 2020, congrats! Generally speaking, 99.9% of the time when I see a post that I deem inappropriate I simply hit delete. I don’t look up the IP (heck, sometimes I don't even look at the name if the post is egregious enough), I don’t archive it (there’s no way for me to do so, the software just doesn’t allow it), I just hit delete because it’s not worth my time. Have I deleted you before? I honestly don’t know because I just don’t look at addresses, and again, you seldom use your real name so how would I know? Has one of the other 13 moderators deleted you? I don’t know. I give them free reign to make decisions on their own. (Yes there are thirteen, (13), THIRTEEN other people who have the ability to delete messages) If you’re wondering, no, I generally have no idea what they delete, because again, the site doesn’t archive deleted posts. I trust them to make good decisions. Would I agree with every decision they make to delete a post or a thread? No way. There have been numerous times when I thought a thread or a comment was fine only to come back the next day to find it’s been deleted. I disagreed with their decision, but it’s gone and there’s no use crying over spilled milk. I value their help with the page and I’m not going to micro-manage them. Mistakes will sometimes be made. C’est La Vie. All that to say I have no idea how many times you’ve been deleted in the history of this page… I just know of the ONE. That is the ONE and ONLY time where I know I deleted you.

Here’s the funny thing… you’re saying you get deleted often by one of the 14 of us (13 others and myself). So basically you’re admitting it’s a pattern of behavior? Um, OK. You would have thought you’d figure it out by now, you’re a bright guy.

Dave Dann
But that is not the real issue here, as you think. However, I spend my valuable time (like as if I don’t have better things to do) to often times research facts before I politely “post productive comments”. And yet, someone has a bullying hissing fit. And then the response cycle begins. And at some point, guess who got falsely slandered and post(s) deleted. Like as if I’m contributing rotten trash (this sentence is suppose to be sarcasm)!

So you’re mad at me because someone else bullied you after a post and either myself or one of the other THIRTEEN moderators deleted it? OK, let’s talk about it: sometime a moderator will delete a thread when it’s gone so far off the rails. Based on your obsessive responses to my father (and his as well) with the FDR comments, you probably contributed to some of the threads going off the rails. I say this often on the page but it’s very, very simple, don’t respond to the bad comments and simply email me and let me know and I’ll take a look at them. If I think they are over the line I’ll delete them (That is unless one of the other THIRTEEN moderators hasn’t already deleted the comments).There are proper channels to deal with it, but you haven’t used those. Also, there are times when I ‘m busy, I can’t instantaneously delete ever bad post. I have a life and there are times when life gets in the way. I try to get caught up every day (usually not a regularly on Sunday) but some things slip through the cracks.

Dave Dann
Prime example, look what your dad assumed, accused, slandered and trashed me with, as he is the one that started the “bickering”, in “Phase IV & pulling”. Gee, I really appreciated that - Hardly! For what bona fide reason did the obsessed argumentative Dick really need to do that? So he can smile and pat himself on the shoulder again that he wrecked another person’s reputation? He sure knows how to instantly create a full blown argument. Yep, do what you and all the other guilty bullying posters performing such tactics, can to wreck the reputation of someone, especially since said guilty bullying party posters absolutely knows not the facts but think their ‘assumption’ of someone is correct and truth. Sounds just like how a certain political party operates these days.

Again, he didn’t libel you because you were hiding in the shadows of anonymity. No reputation wrecked because you don’t even use a consistent username. As for who started the bickering… what are you 5 years old? Mom, he started it! It takes two to tango Dave. Simply accept your role in it. I deleted you both, but only one of you is crying.

Dave Dann
And that is not the first time over the years I was libeled and made out to be the bad guy and post(s) deleted, some of which you admitted you had done. Just because I am attempting to defend my ‘post’ position and hopefully my good reputation. I just recently finally got more than disgusted about discrimination and personal trashing happening here on pulloff.com. But, by gosh, do not ever let a poster try to return such tactic, especially directed to a Morgan. The post will be quickly, if not literally instantly deleted.

Cry me a river! You’re preaching to the choir. I’ve been trashed by actual name more than any single person on this page. It seems to be your obsessive hobby lately… you… trashing me by name, libeling me… repeatedly… anonymously. However, I’m not afraid to use my name. I’ve never seen your “good reputation” get trashed when you’ve actually used your name (see any correlation there? That’s right, it’s less likely when you use your real name… weird!). Also, your solution to bad behavior is to join the darkside and add more bad behavior? Kudos for such a good productive plan. Well done. Again, what are you 5 years old?

As for negative post about my father or myself… use the search feature I’m sure you could find tons of them that are still on the site. You’ll also find THOUSANDS of posts I disagree with. Yes, literally THOUSANDS, but here they are… posted everywhere on my own website.

Dave Dann
I’m snide and bickering. Just how do you think Dick comes across so often? And even yourself at times. After all, blood is thicker than water. And many other posters are a likewise attitude. Perhaps many of you posters just need to really think, first before posting, about how big the plank is in your eye before ridiculing the other person with a speck in his eye.

Where did I say Dick was absolved of all his sins? I’ve stated numerous times that I’ve deleted him as well. I’d actually be willing to wager that I’ve deleted my father more than anyone else on this page (it’s probably because it’s 100% on me to delete him because the other moderator don’t have the guts to do it… even though they have the power Winking. I’ve also said the same about myself, I’ve deleted plenty of my own posts over the years where I’ve stepped out of line. Case in point about my father, I didn’t deleted the thread where you and Dick bickered about FDR. I left it up to let people make their own decisions about the childish bickering.

Dave Dann
And Jake, you just slandered me, once again, about what I politely said about your/Dick article in a past “the Puller”. All I said was I could “find a rather identical article(s)” of the same 15 to 20 year old perpetual Morgan topic, which likely I am not the only one tired of continuing to hear/read of it. I made no “disparaging remarks” or “sarcastically mocked him for much of his other writings, including his writing in the Puller magazine” as you stated. You better go back and read it and comprehend the statement.

I can’t go back and read it… it’s deleted. As I said in the post above, I interpreted it as snide sarcasm. Maybe that’s not how you intended it, but that’s how I saw it. Am I infallible? No. I make mistakes just like the THIRTEEN other moderators. You contend your post was just a friendly jest, I contend that your recent writings and bickering show a level of anger, contempt, and jealousy towards my father & myself and that there was nothing friendly or fun about it… we can agree to disagree and I’ll let your many, many, many, recent comments about the Morgan’s speak for themselves.

As for that same 15 to 20 year old NTPA topic that my father posted, I’m bored with it too, that’s why I didn’t read it and I didn’t respond to it. Easy enough to ignore. You can do the same. (Like most will with this long post)

Here’s are some helpful tips:
  • Post good content and everyone is happy.
  • Keep posting your one or two sentences just bashing this site and I’ll delete them. After-all, how many one or two sentence posts simply bashing the Morgans have you posted the past week? It only take me one second to delete that garbage so keep on wasting your time… it doesn’t take much of mine to get rid of it. Play nice and life will be fine.
  • Maybe if you used your real name you wouldn’t have gotten bullied in the past and maybe your past comments wouldn’t have been deleted. A real name gives a post much more credibility.
  • On that same note: there is probably less than a 1% chance that I would have deleted your “joke” if you had the integrity to post your name. Your cowardly anonymity was definitely a deciding factor that helped me hit delete.

Now that the helpful tips are over let me make a few things crystal clear so we're all on the same (figurative) page...
I make mistakes too, sometimes I’m in a bad mood, sometimes I’m annoyed and sometimes I just get ticked off by stupidity. I'm human after-all. Dealing with smart people doing stupid things usually brings out... a less than favorable... attitude in me (in real life too). You’re a smart guy and you’re acting like a petulant child over this. That’s the type of behavior really gets my goat. Your idiotic “joke” post was one of those times.

This isn’t the agree with me website, but you dam well better be respectful when your in my house. If you (or anyone else) wants to call this site trash, I’ll simply throw those comments in the trash. If you want to anonymously bash me I’ll throw those comments in the trash too. Remember, you're in MY house whenever you’re on this page. I created it. I own it. I’ve paid all the bills since day one. I’ve done the programming for thousands of hours for free. I lose money on it every single month to benefit this motorsport. It’s not Dick’s page (despite what many think), it’s not everyone’s page (despite what many think... I'm clearly not a socialist)… it’s MY F-ing page (is that clear enough?). I let you play here for FREE and you come here and act like an ungrateful spoiled child. That’s my unfiltered (barn language)… nearing the end of my rope attitude towards your recent actions. I can throw your digital ass to the curb if I choose and honestly I don’t really need to give you an explanation or even need to respond to you because these are MY rules and this is MY house (again, is that clear enough?). I do my best to be a benevolent dictator of this site to further this motorsport. I cherish the community that has contributed to this site and has helped make this site the most useful free resource that it possibly can be (I only wish I had more programming skills to make it better). I continue to invest time and money in this site because I appreciate all those who have given so, so many positive contributions. All that said, when the dust settles, it's my name on the door, and only my name, so remember to be respectful in my house because there are too many other great people on this site. I won't let any bad apples spoil the bunch for everyone else. So I hope that clears up any confusion you (or anyone still reading this nonsense) may have had about the rules of this site.

I'd also like to be clear... The only reason I’m even taking the time to respond to you is because I respect you and I think you can add great content to the page (I know you can). I have a very, very, very long fuse but if you continue to push your juvenile rhetoric I will reach the end of my patience at some point.

So I’ll end this here and reiterate that I’d still love for you to continue to use the page productively and in a positive manner, and I hold no grudges or ill will towards you in any way. In fact as I looked through some of your posts when I looked up your IP last week I found that I enjoyed a vast majority of them. I honestly don't know why you didn't use your name so many times when you had so many great things to say. Again, posting with your actual name generally earns you respect, even when we disagree.

The ball is in your court, you need to move past this so we can move forward. If not you can always start you own free site and put this one out of business (Lord knows I could use the extra time). God Bless Dave, I hope you can move forward and stay a solid and productive part of this online community.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2020 04:02PM by Jake Morgan.

Re: Dear Jake Morgan May 06, 2020 02:38PM
The English teacher in me would like to point out that libel is written, while slander is spoken.

John Murray
Two-time Pedal Pull World Champion

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Re: Dear Jake Morgan May 07, 2020 08:50AM
Well, Jake, just as I expected:
1) You turn something simple into a litigation case, just like I previously stated. And all I have been attempting to do, including in the previous disputed posts, is to defend my posts position. But I can see, that crosses your tolerence line.

2) You still do not comprehend my point of anyone’s (which includes you and Dick as “moderators”) bullying tactics, whether said poster states a name or not, but is still a person, with feelings. Those disrespectful libel (slanderous) attacks are the real issue, to be addressed, especially by you 14 moderators. And that starts with each of your own personal actions. And especially you Jake, since you are the pulloff.com owner. And Dick is not far behind, but I believe he now understands - at least I trust so. If you want that kind of disrespectful libel attacks to stop in future pulloff.com posts, then the Morgan’s and the other twelve moderators need to nip it in the butt instantly, even when you yourself as a moderator are tempted to want to heap a disrespectful libel attack upon some unsuspecting poster. And likewise for posters (people, with feelings), whether they post a name, name modification or no name.

3) Thanks alot, once again, for all the slanderous character assissinations you once again heaped upon me. Yep, really appreciate that. Hardly!!!!!! That was a point I recently posted but it is apparent you still have not comprehended it, either.

4) I have known for eons you are the sole owner of pulloff.com. I have never disputed such.

What I did not expect was your attitude and uncouth language in your long paragraph, being the fourth from the last paragraph. I am not mad, as you claim, but it sure is very, very obvious you are. And then you have the gall to criticize me! Apparently you feel your ‘plank’ is a tad smaller than mine - LOL! - and thus entitled to do another character rip session. But it certainly appears that is why you do not want to recognize and address the disrespectful libel attack issue because you yourself want to continue to practice such policy.

I direct you to pulloff.com “About Us”: Mission statement, first sentence and suggest you need to live up to that (and that should be primary for everyone). Certainly you did not in that fourth to last paragraph of your litigation case. But, hey, it is your reputation, that you want to leave behind.

I have not ever called your site “trash”. My point has been, which again you have not comprehended, is that disrespectful libel attacks, including yours, is thrasing someone’s character, whether said poster posted their name or not. To prove what? Just how big a bully said poster really is? What a great reputation to have! If you have not figured it out, you sure did not do your reputation any justice in that fourth to last paragraph.

And I am not going to go through and argue every little mute point to rebute you. I have much better productive things to do rather than argue with a Morgan, who as I have stated, no one ever wins an argument with a Morgan, whether in person when we do very rarely cross paths (and we have had fun time then, too) or on here.

Why is it you cannot accept the truth, see where you are wrong in your attitude and become a better owner, moderator, poster and person. Obviously, according to your previous reply to me, you have no desire to work on “MOCS”.

However, Jake, thank you for the invitation to continue to be a productive poster. And thank you for enduring all the unnecessary slanderous crap that creeps into too many posters posts. I am attempting in this dialogue to capture the attention of that point (unnecessary disrespectful libel / slanderous attack crap), to the many readers and posters, so they can check their own actions, before they lash out unduly to another poster. I believe that is what “RCP” was referring to as he started this thread.

Now, everyone, time to start a new chapter. Scroll your page to the top of pulloff.com, “About us”, “Mission Statement”, the first sentence and then concentrate upon 1) “equal voice”, 2) “Christian, family-friendly ethic” and employ it. Daily. Constantly. In all situations.

Re: Dear Jake Morgan May 07, 2020 09:41AM
"the Morgan’s and the other twelve moderators need to nip it in the butt instantly"

I completely agree and I wish is was possible, but it's not realistic, even with 14 of us we can't babysit the page 24/7. Sometimes things squeak through and escalate quickly. It's not a padded safe room where nobody's feelings get hurt. Sometimes it has to be water off a ducks back. We do our best but we still make mistakes.

I'm not mad, but I used strong language to stress: my house, my rules, subject to change at my discretion... just like now, temporarily allowing political and virus discussion when the rules clearly don't allow for it... that was the point I was making with strong language.

Looking forward to positive posts and I consider this topic closed.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

Re: Sign In Required May 05, 2020 04:54AM
Fonda tried that on her board an nearly ruined it, it still doesn't seem to be back like it was, in my opinion it hurt her page !!!

Re: Sign In Required May 05, 2020 05:02AM
How do I find the Fonda board?

Rich

Re: Sign In Required May 05, 2020 02:47PM
Yes,Fonda's forum almost died when that was required...Its slowly coming back now when she went back to the old way..

Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,573, Posts: 229,599, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,057, Posts: 225,853.

Our newest member BadHabit2