LLSS NATIONAL RULES June 15, 2020 03:49PM
Where can I find the LLSS National Rules? Does NTPA follow these rules?

Re: LLSS NATIONAL RULES June 15, 2020 04:05PM
we don't have a national set of rules yet southern pullers go buy mid south pullers and battle of the bluegrass pullers rules

Re: LLSS NATIONAL RULES June 15, 2020 10:42PM
These were written about 5 years ago. The other one is NTPA/ WTPA in Wisconsin

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/16/2020 01:23AM by David Runkle(earls dream).
Attachments:
open | download - Light Limited Super Stock (national rules).pdf (123.4 KB)
open | download - LLSS-Rules.pdf (74.6 KB)

Re: LLSS NATIONAL RULES June 17, 2020 01:43AM
The turbo rules need to be reevaluated!

Re: LLSS NATIONAL RULES June 17, 2020 11:57AM
Southern puller
The turbo rules need to be reevaluated!

You're right. They need to be allowed to run a 5-and-a-half turbo. Cool

John Murray
Two-time Pedal Pull World Champion

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Re: LLSS NATIONAL RULES June 17, 2020 04:41AM
You need to re-evaluate your brain

Re: LLSS needs bigger venues June 17, 2020 05:09PM
I want to see these National rules take off more at bigger venues. Having a class of llss at nfms would really put the icing on the cake. And itd be a good time for bowling green and tomah to think about adding this class for next year since both pulls are cancelled for 2020 it would give them plenty of time to get this class booked for 2021.

Re: LLSS needs bigger venues June 18, 2020 12:25AM
I agree. The first thing that needs to happen is LLSS puller need to show up at state events and pull in the heavy super class. There needs to be a consistent example of a good number of respectable of LLSS tractors that show they're willing to show up and compete on a regular basis. At that point you'll get the organization and promoters interested in adding the class.

Re: LLSS needs bigger venues June 18, 2020 08:05AM
It’s a entry level class that needs to stay just we’re it’s at

Re: LLSS needs bigger venues June 18, 2020 08:17AM
Says the guy who runs an out of date super stock lol

Re: LLSS needs bigger venues June 18, 2020 08:19AM
That is correct, entry level, leave it there....

Re: LLSS needs bigger venues June 18, 2020 10:39AM
Some of you guys don't get it, the LLSS class is the ONLY class that still are actually tractors an offers ever color to compete, and for some reason nobody wants the them, it just amazes me that people don't want this class, at any given pull there came be 25 to 35 tractors in the class ( all brands represented ) and any one of them can win makes no different if its alcohol or diesel, it may be an entry level class but it the most exciting class there, ask the fans!!!! If youve see one light super youve seen them all , they all run pretty much the same, most all have new identical sheet metal just a different wrap !!!

Re: LLSS needs bigger venues June 18, 2020 10:53AM
we had the most color of any class at cowtown showdown and had i think 20 tractors

Re: LLSS needs bigger venues June 18, 2020 11:47AM
i don't think it needs to be a national class but I do like the idea of national rules. As for the participation, why would they need to run against heavy supers what area of the country does that need to happen. Everywhere the class is there are plenty of tractors most nights. Anytime you have more competitors than purse placings you have the show you have asked to have happen.

Re: LLSS needs bigger venues June 18, 2020 01:50PM
If it were a national class the numbers would drop drastically for those national pulls

Re: LLSS needs bigger venues June 18, 2020 02:17PM
Numbers wouldn't decrease if llss became gn they would gain numbers like crazy. There would be more tractors pulling regional knowing that they could pull gn as well. Plus it would give another reason to build a llss knowing that they could participate at a national pull and at regional or state pull. This class is one of very few classes that the rules actually make sense. I vote to take llss to gn level for the people that don't you are the ones who don't want to see tractor pulling grow.

Re: LLSS needs bigger venues June 18, 2020 05:02PM
You boys missed your window a few years back. Lite and limited pro will be the next GN classes. Plus with the diesel truck classes in the mix now there probably isn't room at the big shows anyway. What class should take a seat so the llss class can pull? You should give two hooks to the GN guys that go all over the country supporting the series.

Re: LLSS needs bigger venues June 19, 2020 09:16AM
There’s nothing “entry level” about the LLSS class. The days of dragging an old light super out of the barn & back on the track are about gone.

Re: LLSS needs bigger venues June 18, 2020 03:04PM
A few teams would ruin that class pretty fast in my opinion...

Re: LLSS needs bigger venues June 18, 2020 04:36PM
I dont understand why some people don't want llss as a gn class. What is wrong with an "entry level" class on the gn circuit? If you dont make atleast some classes halfway entry level then they are going to end up like the heavy supers that weren't even booked at tomah. These tractors make enough hp and put on a great enough show to be called a professional pulling tractor and are worthy to be at nfms, tomah, and bowling green. I too vote for making LLSS into a gn class. Its time we give the hardworking middle class people a chance to compete on the gn circuit with this creative class.

Re: LLSS NATIONAL RULES June 19, 2020 02:04AM
Like the unified national rules.

Do not like the concept of the class sanctioned at a national level, unless it was a very limited schedule, perhaps 1-2 events in the Summer per year beyond their indoor schedule.

There seems to be a resurgence in the class as of late; it plateaued for a few years and I am glad of it.

I guess my point would be - what class with a rule set unified from the State to National level, has flourished AND maintained good numbers?
I can only think of one - Two Wheel Drive.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: LLSS NATIONAL RULES June 19, 2020 03:04AM
I agree with Bryan. Now before everyone gets all excited, just listen . What will it take if it was made GN class ? I believe a unified set of rules, that NTPA and PPL members agree on . I don't want to be like super farm and have a different set of rules for each association. I believe the National Rules are good, but need to be looked over and made official rules. Things have changed in five years . Just look at the horse power numbers from the day they where written. I believe State rule are what they are . If they work for you , that's great. But don't condemn or belittle a group for using rules that work for them .

Re: LLSS NATIONAL RULES June 19, 2020 04:05AM
What if it was considered a super grand national class? That would mean the "national llss" would only compete at the super gn pulls like tomah and bowling green then if a regional pull or state pull wants llss they could get the regional or state llss class. Its a win win for everyone. Now just need to make it happen.

Re: LLSS NATIONAL RULES June 19, 2020 06:21AM
I think the reason state classes haven't flourished and maintained good numbers is due to the cost as a result of the rules.
I think If the rules are kept in check as they are now, I don't see why it being carried by a state or national organization would cause the class harm.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,606, Posts: 229,658, Members: 3,323.
This forum: Topics: 37,062, Posts: 225,884.

Our newest member JD_8520