Eagleville TN video? June 17, 2020 02:04PM
Did anyone video Eagleville TN?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/17/2020 02:23PM by Jake Morgan.

Re: Eagleville TN video? June 17, 2020 11:55PM
John Murray with let’s go pulling was there filming I’m sure he will have them up soon.

Re: Eagleville TN video? June 18, 2020 10:43AM
kevinh
Did anyone video Eagleville TN?

I have the Hot Farm, Light Limited Super Stock, Limited Pro Stock, and Light Super Stock videos. I will (more than likely) share them on here tomorrow.

John Murray
Two-time Pedal Pull World Champion

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Re: Eagleville TN video? June 18, 2020 11:49AM
saw you there didn't get a chance to talk, was busy most of the night, thanks for your work and publicity.

Watch These Videos (And SHARE) June 19, 2020 11:30AM
Hot Farm Tractors

Light Limited Super Stock Tractors

Limited Pro Stock Tractors

Light Super Stock Tractors

John Murray
Two-time Pedal Pull World Champion

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Re: Watch These Videos (And SHARE) June 19, 2020 12:12PM
John Murray
Hot Farm Tractors

Light Limited Super Stock Tractors

Limited Pro Stock Tractors

Light Super Stock Tractors

Thanks for posting these John Murray!

Re: Watch These Videos (And SHARE) June 19, 2020 12:41PM
I always thought Tennessee had water, but after watching these videos im not so sure --- hey Cody where was the water truck, geez !!!

Re: Watch These Videos (And SHARE) June 19, 2020 03:11PM
Whoever said it was dusty wasn't kidding! Great to see some pulling though! Thanks for posting!

Re: Watch These Videos (And SHARE) June 19, 2020 03:43PM
they put two tankers on and it was drying faster than the truck was wetting it but it got really good later in the night

Re: Watch These Videos (And SHARE) June 19, 2020 05:03PM
We could have soaked it like we do for the antiques but there would had been some pissing & moaning after the track broke everyone’s equipment & the sleds. If you want to go fast in eagleville, it’s gonna take a little dust.

Re: Watch These Videos (And SHARE) June 21, 2020 03:53AM
Cody, what are you talking about the track breaking everyones equipment and sleds? Just trying to understand your statement.

Re: Watch These Videos (And SHARE) June 21, 2020 07:54AM
The Eagleville track is a heavy clay track built for antique pulling. It will take all the water you want to give it but it turns into potter’s clay & becomes ruthless on equipment. Come to the big antique show & pull the first weekend in September & you’ll see exactly what I mean.

Re: Watch These Videos (And SHARE) June 21, 2020 04:19PM
That clay you are speaking of is what we pull on quite frequently here in Ohio. Many people come from a distance to pull here at times and find out they can't run the same gears they run back at home. I would much rather pull on a sticky tight red or yellow clay track than a dirt track any day. Sorts the horses out from the ponies! Lol

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,618, Posts: 229,674, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,064, Posts: 225,890.

Our newest member JD_8520