Huntland TN PPL / Friday Night Winners Video from "Let's Go Pulling" July 08, 2020 12:25PM
Huntland, TN - Friday Night Winners Video

Mid-South Pullers Association Schedule

Thanks for the video John!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/12/2020 11:33AM by John Murray.

Re: Huntland TN PPL / Friday Video from "Let's Go Pulling" July 12, 2020 11:31AM
Thanks for sharing, Kevin. I try to post the videos in a multitude of places to get more eyeballs, but I forget some of them.

I hope you don't mind that I cleaned up your post a little bit. Smiling

Huntland, TN - Saturday Night Winners Video

John Murray
Two-time Pedal Pull World Champion

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/12/2020 11:33AM by John Murray.

Re: Huntland TN PPL / Friday Video from "Let's Go Pulling" July 12, 2020 12:19PM
John Murray
Thanks for sharing, Kevin. I try to post the videos in a multitude of places to get more eyeballs, but I forget some of them.

I hope you don't mind that I cleaned up your post a little bit. Smiling

Huntland, TN - Saturday Night Winners Video

Looks good to meCool
Your doing a fine job!

Re: Huntland TN PPL / Friday & Saturday Night videos from "Let's GO Pulling" July 15, 2020 01:35AM
Check out John Murray's videos from Huntland, TN! John does an excellent job. If you enjoy the videos below subscribe to his YouTube channel Lets Go Pulling

Friday Night Videos from Huntland, TN

Saturday Night Videos from Huntland, TN

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/15/2020 01:36AM by ccarlisle.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,613, Posts: 229,668, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,064, Posts: 225,889.

Our newest member JD_8520