Outlaws July 11, 2020 12:41PM
I have never watched the outlaw group before. I decided too rent rock valley I must say they put on a killer show and are a professional group it looks like. Keep up the great work.

Re: Outlaws July 11, 2020 01:34PM
I done that as well. Nice show all weekend.

Re: Outlaws July 11, 2020 02:24PM
They've always been known for running a top notch, efficient show. Good iron and they do not mess around much.

Re: Outlaws July 11, 2020 02:28PM
It sure was nice to see so many tratchers from Wisconsin especially that blackbourn fella boy he knows a thing or two about those red tratchers!

Re: Outlaws July 11, 2020 05:02PM
big congrats to the hystrung team won the "rock trophy" with a win and a very close runner up that was one helluva class great show all the way around great job rock valley and crew job well done

Re: Outlaws July 11, 2020 05:48PM
The speed of the show was amazing, can’t believe they can get those shoes done that quick.

Re: Outlaws July 11, 2020 11:04PM
Would have been even faster if it wasn’t for the Ppl pullers screwing around, if I’d been the track official I’d of dqed about half of them waiting till they hook to the sled before putting gloves on hooking harness up. No wonder there shows drag on forever!

Re: Outlaws July 11, 2020 11:45PM
Slow pullers who don't care about the show moving is why I quit as a tech official. I point blank told a puller to get his helmet and stuff on and he informed he had his six minutes if he needed. If I was head tech official I would have just DQed him. It happened multiple times. Most pullers are great people but a few prima donna douche flutes can ruin if for the whole bunch. Hats off to the track officials that get it done.

Re: Outlaws July 12, 2020 03:19AM
I never heard any complaints from any of the tech officials about having to wait on anyone and I thought the show ran really smooth and really fast,Thanks to everyone who came out and completed, thanks to the valley pullers for the awesome job they did and having the extra pit parking, I Also want to thank all the pullers and competitors for doing an awesome job of cleaning up around your trailers,the pit area was very clean this morning as we went to clean up so thanks to everyone and it was a great weekend

Re: Outlaws July 12, 2020 02:37PM
One of the best shows i have bin to , good job

Re: Outlaws July 12, 2020 02:53PM
Oh heck yeah it was an awesome pull I didn’t mean to nit pick, I just notice some of them could have been a little bit faster but no big deal, I hope those guys can take the speed and efficiency with them and make there Pulls more enjoyable to watch.

Re: Outlaws July 12, 2020 04:40PM
You guys put on on one helluva show thanks for having us looking forward to next year thanks
Tony McMullen

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,578, Posts: 229,609, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,058, Posts: 225,859.

Our newest member BadHabit2