Missouri State Fair July 17, 2020 07:55AM
[www.mostatefair.com]

I wonder how this will affect the tractor pulls there. As of now, it looks like the pulls are still a go.

Aaron Docter
Pro Puller Tires
402-840-0244
Facebook

Re: Missouri State Fair July 17, 2020 08:00AM
No pulling at the fair, youth livestock activities only.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: Missouri State Fair July 17, 2020 01:48PM
Not to second guess anyone. But as of an hour ago, there was 5 days of pulling, all at the pepsi grandstand. I can find no information about them being cancelled. Thank you

Re: Missouri State Fair July 17, 2020 06:07PM
Carl Buckner announced there would be no pulling at the fair. on his Missouri Pulling LLC FB page at about 6pm CT Friday evening. He is the Superintendent of all pulling activity at the Missouri State Fair. I was looking forward to spending the week out there, great bunch of folks to work with.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: Missouri State Fair July 18, 2020 01:25AM
Thank you. I heard on the news this morning that essentially Mo state fair was basically cancelled. Live over in southern Il and this will be first time since 99 i have missed. Always a great time.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,565, Posts: 229,580, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,056, Posts: 225,841.

Our newest member BadHabit2