The passing of Oz Hay July 20, 2020 01:26AM
From the Mid-South Pullers... With heavy hearts we share the news of the passing of Mr. Oz Hay. Mr. Oz was a huge supporter of MSPA and multi-time champion. He was a member of the Mid-South Hall of Fame and a recipient of the the 2019 MSPA Lifetime Achievement Award. Arrangements will be posted as soon as they are available. Please keep Mrs. Elaine and his family in your prayers.

IMG_1701

IMG_1699

IMG_1698

IMG_1697

Re: The passing of Oz Hay July 20, 2020 01:36AM
If you ever met Oz Hay you fell in love with him and his wife (and their dog). He was a lifelong gear head. In his earlier life of Motorsports he was a drag racer. He held the top fuel speed record for all of 24 hours. He record was beat by Don Gartlis the following day. I met Oz 20+ years ago when the was pulling a pro stock TWD truck. He converted it over to a naturally aspirated motor and enter the TWD class with MSPA. He then went with a blown motor and eventually to the truck seen above. He was a true gentleman that was quick with a smile and always had a great story to tell. Oz... you will be missed.

Chris & Luke Carlisle

Re: The passing of Oz Hay July 20, 2020 02:44AM
I met Oz quite a few years ago when I was lucky enough to be pitted next to him at an Outlaw event. Super nice guy, and had tons of good stories to tell! He will be missed!

Re: The passing of Oz Hay July 20, 2020 11:47PM
A great man lost too soon. Always had a smile on his face and a story too tell. He will be greatly missed.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,576, Posts: 229,605, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,058, Posts: 225,857.

Our newest member BadHabit2