Pulling in Ohio July 30, 2020 04:43PM
Putting a feeler out. If there was to be a pull in the mid-Ohio region August 21&22. Would you attend?

Re: Pulling in Ohio July 30, 2020 11:02PM
What classes?

Re: Pulling in Ohio July 31, 2020 01:28AM
For sure !!..I'd contact carlton and/or connys first tho word on the street at mile branch last weekend was something is gonna happen at mile branch grange that weekend too.id contact them first,unless your talking about this too

Re: Pulling in Ohio July 31, 2020 02:50AM
good idea
anywhere any day from the events we have attended in Pennsylvania,Ohio and for ntpa ostpa and brush pulls 10 events so far all have had good numbers as everyone with a pulling vehicle wants to run

Re: Pulling in Ohio July 31, 2020 04:08AM
You need a mix of both truck and tractor classes with a hook fee and payouts similar to OSTPA / NTPA and the pullers will come.

Re: Pulling in Ohio August 01, 2020 08:05AM
How does a tractorpull get around Ohio’s mass gathering limit of 10?

Re: Pulling in Ohio August 01, 2020 10:07AM
If it’s on private owned grounds like the Bunker Hill Shootout or at Mile Branch Grange, they can get around it

Re: Pulling in Ohio August 02, 2020 03:14AM
Was not aware of a private/public exemption to the rule. Interesting.

Re: Pulling in Ohio August 02, 2020 03:45AM
we can personally assure that this is not true. USA-EAST had an event scheduled for last Saturday in Ohio at a privately owned racetrack - not a fairgrounds at any time. this pull was cancelled by the Ashtabula County Health Department one week out. And get this ... the Racetrack was permitted to run circle track racing on the same week-end with no restrictions and the local (privately owned) ATV track reported that they had over 3000 people in attendance on the very same day that our pull was scheduled. Go Figure!!!

Re: Pulling in Ohio August 01, 2020 11:04AM
Pull schedule in western Pa for 8/21 & 8/22, Northwest Pa Truck and Tractor Pulls

Website [nwpapullers.com]

Facebook [www.facebook.com]

Re: Pulling in Ohio August 02, 2020 04:57AM
What are everyone's ideas on having a pull in a wheat field in say west central ohio. if there's enough interest we could have 2 tracks. We would welcome any type any class truck or tractor. Problem is we wouldn't actually be able to have any certain purse. What was thinking if we could come up with some type of betting on distance for a mixed class of everything at 1 sled setting to help with a purse of some sort. I think it could be really fun. But maybe no one would be willing to come play for not much return except bragging rights. It would be neat to have all types of rides from farm stock all the way through mods pros supers of both tractors and trucks. I'm only testing the waters not promising anything yet. Please give me some input of interest. Call it a protest of that's what we have to do. Thanks for any interest.

Re: Pulling in Ohio August 02, 2020 08:07AM
I’m in!

Re: Pulling in Ohio August 02, 2020 02:35PM
Bonestock
What are everyone's ideas on having a pull in a wheat field in say west central ohio. if there's enough interest we could have 2 tracks. We would welcome any type any class truck or tractor. Problem is we wouldn't actually be able to have any certain purse. What was thinking if we could come up with some type of betting on distance for a mixed class of everything at 1 sled setting to help with a purse of some sort. I think it could be really fun. But maybe no one would be willing to come play for not much return except bragging rights. It would be neat to have all types of rides from farm stock all the way through mods pros supers of both tractors and trucks. I'm only testing the waters not promising anything yet. Please give me some input of interest. Call it a protest of that's what we have to do. Thanks for any interest.

I'm contemplating trying the same thing here in ohio, down the road......putting in a pulling track and a race course for sand rails and dune buggies.

I'm in the north east part of the state.

As for little to no purse, well, I know some have quite a bit of green invested in their pulling vehicles, but some have a good bit invested in sand rail and dune buggies and especially rock crawlers and most of those guys will show up from states away just for the chance to compete even if the top prize were a coloring book.......and they will pay big bucks to enter.

I wouldn't mind talking to you sometime, Bonestock.

I might send a PM your way if ya don't mind.

Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,571, Posts: 229,597, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,057, Posts: 225,853.

Our newest member BadHabit2