Case prostocks August 04, 2020 12:57AM
Since i have been on quarantine for covid the last week I have been watching a lot of online pulling videos. I see there are a couple of Case prostock tractors from Pennsylvania. They are really nice looking and seem to be good runners. Does anybody know much about them? Curious on what they are running for engines. Thanks

Re: Case prostocks August 04, 2020 01:59AM
True Case engines built for the Hoyts by Karl Kaun....The "Nut Case" seems to run the best...

Re: Case prostocks August 04, 2020 02:43AM
Thank you for the reply. It is nice to see they haven't gone to the 400 series IH block or the big block John Deere engine. Nice to see somebody going a different route. Where is the gentleman located who is doing they're engines?

Re: Case prostocks August 04, 2020 03:10AM
If anybody out there has any contact information for the Hoyt's could we please get it. My family is all huge Case fans and we would love to talk with them. Thank you so much

Re: Case prostocks August 04, 2020 03:27AM
farmallfan, Karl Kaun is in your Wisconsin backyard. What town, I do not recall. If Jonesy, also a Case builder & Hot Farm puller from Berrien Springs, MI gets on here, he can inform you where Karl is, as they are close working friends.

farmallfan, if you really love Case as much as you stated, sounds to me like you need to change your 'handle'. lol !!

Re: Case prostocks August 04, 2020 03:32AM
He's from Hartland, WI I believe.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: Case prostocks August 04, 2020 03:52AM
Thank you everyone for the replies. Yes i go by farmall fan but my family roots go back to Case tractors. We own several including the first one ever sold in the county we live in. We still have it after 76 years. A 1946 VAC. Grandparents bought it brand new.

Re: Case prostocks August 04, 2020 05:09AM
Kris Hoyte is from northeast pa and has a oil business up there very nice people and very tough competitors.
BMaxwell

Re: Case prostocks August 05, 2020 06:17PM
Yes, Karl is from Hartland.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,578, Posts: 229,608, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,058, Posts: 225,858.

Our newest member BadHabit2