Brian Conners Green Gambler August 09, 2020 07:33PM
I'm needing info on Brian Conners Green Gambler. Where's it at?

Re: Brian Conners Green Gambler August 10, 2020 02:07AM
Dan Dexter owns it. The name on it is now "Lighting and Thunder".

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/10/2020 02:08AM by Lex560R.

Re: Brian Conners Green Gambler August 10, 2020 03:30PM
Denny Jackson from Toulon, IL briefly owned the Green Gambler II before he sold it to Dan Dexter from Galesburg, IL. Jeff Justus from Sidney, IL who used to pull “White Lightning” back in the day has pretty much been the hired gun driving this tractor, hence the name “Lightning & Thunder”. Attached is a picture from Jeff’s winning pass of 342.52 in 2019 at the Fisher Community Fair. Todd Maedge got 2nd that night with a 321.32 run on Monkey Mayhem Uncaged.

Re: Brian Conners Green Gambler August 11, 2020 08:43AM
It had made a visit to Wisconsin and got some tuning from the other good alky builders lol

Re: Brian Conners Green Gambler August 11, 2020 11:20AM
AJ
It had made a visit to Wisconsin and got some tuning from the other good alky builders lol

Thats actually not the "real" story but ok

Re: Brian Conners Green Gambler August 12, 2020 02:11AM
So what part of his statement isn't true? This video seems to be proof of what he said.
[www.facebook.com]

Re: Brian Conners Green Gambler August 13, 2020 02:35AM
Always someone who seems to know more and in this world of pulling.... i see having so many good builders and tuners out there its like having a 2nd or 3rd opinion like we sometimes use when seeking doctors or medical care ....

Re: Brian Conners Green Gambler August 13, 2020 11:35AM
So if you have a VERY good and capable builder do your tractor top to bottom with their engine /air program THEN it gets taken to the said"dyno tune builder" whom is a competitor and they then tear it all down to see what the first builder has up on them AND charge the tractor owner for the disassembly/reassembly that didnt need to happen............. how would that make you feel? lighter in the wallet for a competitor to learn on you ?

Re: Brian Conners Green Gambler August 13, 2020 02:40PM
And id say Mr.Conner doesn't or didn't appreciate it either, an probably won't forget it either, so whoever made the decision to go north with it had better be happy with what they got done cause if i was guessing Mr Conner probably wont work on it anymore ( just my opinion ) and another thing if the owner thinks any competitor will tune their competition to beat themself is crazy !!!

Re: Brian Conners Green Gambler August 12, 2020 02:16AM
Wisconsin folks may have worked on it but rest assured they did not improve on Mr. Conners workings.

Re: Brian Conners Green Gambler August 12, 2020 10:16AM
Seems to me the couple times I saw it it wouldn’t even make a clean pass, I’d think some improvements were made if someone paid for dyno tuning, I don’t think they ran it on the dyno watch the numbers decrease and sent it out the door.... Bryan can make things run but he’s not the only one in the game.

Re: Brian Conners Green Gambler August 12, 2020 07:43AM
Having known Brian and Ernie since their beginning I would call that more of a fact finding mission than a major improvement on what was already there.

Re: Brian Conners Green Gambler August 12, 2020 09:53AM
He never said they improved on it, he stated it was in Wisconsin briefly for tuning by other good builders. Which means he considers conners a good builder also. was nothing ment towards him.

Re: Brian Conners Green Gambler August 13, 2020 05:04AM
Just my 2 cents, not stepping on anyone’s toes, but I think I have a good ballpark idea of what that tractor cost to build. If you’re saying after it was built it never went to the dyno. That’s nuts.

Re: Brian Conners Green Gambler August 18, 2020 05:34PM
My2cents if you knew how much that cost then you would know Ernie never had tractor on Dyno EVER. I'm willing to bet Hystrung never been on a Dyno.

Re: Brian Conners Green Gambler August 19, 2020 01:02AM
Brian and Ernie don't work together anymore, id say that tractor is all Brian, and id say Hystrung aint been on dyno and id say Fuquas Tennessee Tracks aint either an Brian done it also.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,614, Posts: 229,670, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,064, Posts: 225,890.

Our newest member JD_8520