2020 Lynn Indiana Dash for Cash August 13, 2020 01:55AM
Up to date tentative list from pullers who have given us a verbal commitment to be a part of our Light Pro Stock Dash for Cash. Again this is the list of people who I have heard from or have seen they plan on attending.

Want your name added, let us know if you plan on attending!

Bob Campbell
Wes Spencer
Jared Nussbaum
Evan Smoot
TJ Snyder
Mark Wiederhold
James Tietge
Mike Palmer
Matt and Kyle Holland
Matt and Luke Durbin x2
Kendall Houk

Re: 2020 Lynn Indiana Dash for Cash August 19, 2020 12:17AM
Updated list...

Bob Campbell
Wes Spencer
Jared Nussbaum
Evan Smoot
TJ Snyder
Mark Wiederhold
James Tietge
Mike Palmer
Matt and Kyle Holland
Matt and Luke Durbin x2
Kendall Houk
Dennis Goodman

Re: 2020 Lynn Indiana Dash for Cash August 21, 2020 04:02AM
Along with the Light Pro Dash for Clash class, there will be farm stock classes the same evening. Should be a fun night and would love to see all of you there. Line up will be posted soon.

17 pre commitments August 23, 2020 10:39AM
We have 17 tractors pre committed to our Light Pro Stock dash for cash so far.

Lets get to 25!

Re: 17 pre commitments August 23, 2020 11:44AM
j-aus, will you please list, what I believe is a 3 night pull schedule. At least the classes that are definite. Thanks.

Re: 17 pre commitments August 23, 2020 12:10PM
It seems as though a number of venues that normally have NTPA regional pulls that were cancelled are having non sanctioned pulls and great turnouts. Did NTPA cancel due to their insurance carrier or was it an internal decision. Are any of the brush pulls involving same promoters as the NTPA sanctioned pulls ?

Re: 17 pre commitments August 23, 2020 12:37PM
Greg,

For us it all came down to money. We didn't feel we could get the sponsors this year to have our annual Region 2 hook.

I have had some local pullers reach out to me about us hosting a specific class. My response to them was, help me get sponsors for your class and we will host you.

So far, they have done a great job for us.

Plus, all of these pullers are essentially building their purse. They pay a hook fee which goes to the purse.

I'm open to host whatever, if we can get sponsors rounded up.

Re: 17 pre commitments August 23, 2020 02:13PM
That makes sense. Thanks

Re: 17 pre commitments August 24, 2020 02:56AM
Insurance has played a big part for many pulls also not happening. In Wisconsin, the WTPA lost half their pulls due to not being able to get the insurance company on board.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: 17 pre commitments September 03, 2020 02:56AM
Most event cancellations have been by the venue/facility management after looking at compliance with State or local regulations.

I know of NO events that have been cancelled by insurance IF they had produced the event in the past.

The Sturgis rally will be interesting to keep following. It's a non insured public event. South Dakota has little of no regulation related to COVID 19.

Of course there is no real federal rule or guidance.

Events that have a plan of social spacing, in grandstands and limited entry and exit, sanitize stations, masks to enter and in congregated areas.

Events that don't even attempt to provide or even loosely enforce social distancing are going to be in for an interesting future.

Re: 17 pre commitments September 03, 2020 09:28AM
Doc, spin this however you feel to protect WPI and K&K, but the truth is that the insurance provider demands the local health agency to sign off. This in itself caused many cancelations. Tell us why Roanoke In and West Salem Ohio didn't have their events?

Re: 17 pre commitments September 08, 2020 06:08AM
jd4455ssd
Doc, spin this however you feel to protect WPI and K&K, but the truth is that the insurance provider demands the local health agency to sign off. This in itself caused many cancelations. Tell us why Roanoke In and West Salem Ohio didn't have their events?

I work for a number of clients including WPI and all have been able to receive insurance. All have had to comply with health/state approval in order to be insured. So I dont understand your comment.

Don't know what the events you listed did get insurance? But you must have info and why they were turned down. Many events didnt feel comfortable involving their own communities during a time of uncertainty. That would include asking for sponsorship money. Those were some of the key reasons. The timing of this process and the reopening in some areas would explain a lot.

My point was many elements worked together to produce events this year. My guess is the NFL has insurance and it appears that many states don't have the same type of regulations for fans to attend games.

Re: 17 pre commitments August 23, 2020 12:33PM
I will post the schedule hopefully by the end of this week!

Updated Light Pro list 2020 Lynn Indiana Dash for Cash August 24, 2020 05:38AM
Updated list...

Bob Campbell
Wes Spencer
Jared Nussbaum
Evan Smoot
TJ Snyder
Mark Wiederhold
James Tietge
Mike Palmer x2
Matt and Kyle Holland x2
Matt and Luke Durbin x2
Kendall Houk
Dennis Goodman
Tommy Striecker/Leon Speer
Brad Cochran
Michael Stuart/Michael Savey

Re: Updated Light Pro list 2020 Lynn Indiana Dash for Cash August 25, 2020 03:37PM
IWould like for you to list the PAY OUT 1- through 10. Because you need to have a purse that is at least $4000 especially if you’re asking $100 entry fee. Just my two cents worth thank you. You’re going to make your money by getting the crowd to come watch The light pro class!

Re: Updated Light Pro list 2020 Lynn Indiana Dash for Cash August 26, 2020 12:49AM
Light Pro Puller, thank you for reaching out.

Currently the purse sits at $3,100. Do we "need" to have a purse of 4,000? I don't feel that way. Will we continue to add to the purse if we are able to absolutely!

The hook fee goes 100% right back into the purse. Times are tough and crazy right now. We are offering an event for guys to get out and get a hook in. If they don't want to come here and pull they don't have to. We are very appreciative of the 18 we already have committed and will appreciate any others that want to attend.

I will be posting the payouts hopefully within a week or so, but don't want to do so yet due to the ever changing numbers.

I hope this helps.

Re: Updated Light Pro list 2020 Lynn Indiana Dash for Cash August 26, 2020 03:51AM
I have a question is the light pro class going to be the first class of the night on Saturday?

Re: Updated Light Pro list 2020 Lynn Indiana Dash for Cash August 26, 2020 04:08AM
Probably will be the 3rd or 4th class to run.

Re: Updated Light Pro list 2020 Lynn Indiana Dash for Cash August 26, 2020 09:02AM
I have asked Collin if he would like to go but he is getting married that day and his wife to be says he cant go. He told me I couldn't go since I am his best man in his wedding. Hope you have a great turnout!

Updated Light Pro list 2020 Lynn Indiana Dash for Cash August 31, 2020 09:05AM
8-31-2020

Up to date tentative list from pullers who have given us a verbal commitment to be a part of our Light Pro Stock Dash for Cash. Again this is the list of people who I have heard from or seen they plan on attending.

Bob Campbell
Wes Spencer
Jared Nussbaum
Evan Smoot
T.j. Snyder
Mark Wiederhold
James Tietge
Mike Palmer x2
Matt and Kyle Holland x2
Matt Durbin and Luke Durbin x2
Kendall Houk
Dennis Goodman
Tommy Striecker Leon Spear
Brad Cochran
Bryan Huff
Matt Kaster

Updated Light Pro list 2020 Lynn Indiana Dash for Cash, Purse pushing 4k September 02, 2020 02:43PM
9-2-2020

Up to date tentative list from pullers who have given us a verbal commitment to be a part of our Light Pro Stock Dash for Cash. Again this is the list of people who I have heard from or seen they plan on attending.

Bob Campbell
Wes Spencer
Jared Nussbaum
Evan Smoot
T.j. Snyder
Mark Wiederhold
James Tietge
Mike Palmer x2
Matt and Kyle Holland x2
Kendall Houk
Dennis Goodman
Brad Cochran
Bryan Huff
Matt Kaster
Rich Johnson
Zach Peters

Updated Light Pro list 2020 Lynn Indiana Dash for Cash, Purse pushing 4k September 04, 2020 11:50PM
9-5-2020

Bob Campbell
Wes Spencer
Jared Nussbaum
Evan Smoot
T.j. Snyder
Mark Wiederhold
James Tietge
Mike Palmer x2
Matt and Kyle Holland x2
Kendall Houk
Dennis Goodman
Brad Cochran
Bryan Huff
Matt Kaster
Rich Johnson
Zach Peters
Kendall Beasley
Ron Beasley

Re: Updated Light Pro list 2020 Lynn Indiana Dash for Cash, Purse pushing 4k September 05, 2020 05:00AM
Great Now that you met your goal of 20 tractors now can you tell us the pay out and what class order it’s going to be thank you

Re: Updated Light Pro list 2020 Lynn Indiana Dash for Cash, Purse pushing 4k September 05, 2020 05:17AM
Purse right now with the current list of pullers we have is sitting at $3,900.

Every puller that continues to join will add $100 to the purse.

Light Pro class will probably be pulling 3rd or 4th out of 8 classes.

Hope this helps out.

Payouts won't be 100% until the night of due to the continued addition of pullers.

Going to be a good time though, not sure if you are committed or not yet, but if your not, you better join up!

What is class order? September 05, 2020 07:29AM
Has a final class order been set?

Re: What is class order? September 05, 2020 07:40AM
9500lb Farm Stock
Randolph County Farm Stocks
Light Pro Stocks
11,500lb Farm Stocks
Street Stock Semis
Super Stocks
13,500lb Farm Stocks
Any exhibition vehicles that may want to pull*****

This is a rough idea.

This is not 100% official, but is pretty darn close.

Hope this helps.

Just a few days away! September 08, 2020 12:13AM
We are just a few short days away from the pulls.

Date and time would be great! September 10, 2020 12:03PM
All the hype in this thread, and I cannot find anywhere in this thread where a date, time and place is mentioned. Maybe I'm just blind?

Re: Date and time would be great! September 10, 2020 12:41PM
Hope this helps you

Re: Date and time would be great! September 10, 2020 01:11PM
So is that also the class order?

Re: Date and time would be great! September 10, 2020 03:31PM
No!
I will try to post that tomorrow!

Class changes? September 13, 2020 06:25AM
When did farm stock class get changed from 10 mph to 12 mph? Didn't see that on any flyer

Results? September 13, 2020 08:15AM
Are results posted anywhere?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/13/2020 08:16AM by Stretch.

Re: Results? September 13, 2020 08:50AM
They never post the results all I do is get on here and blow how they want everybody to show up .but they can’t finish the job by posting the results!!!

Re: Results? September 13, 2020 10:12AM
[www.youtube.com] I’ve found this video for the Super Class with results, hopefully the link works.

Re: Results? September 14, 2020 02:17PM
Ricky Bobby
[www.youtube.com] I’ve found this video for the Super Class with results, hopefully the link works.

Thanks for posting this! This channel has video/results from Fri and Sat at Lynn. Thanks to Bricen Baucom (YouTube Channel Name)for the top notch video and editing. Your videos of Lynn were great!

Re: Results? September 14, 2020 03:38AM
What a whiney little snowflake! Vids with results were on youtube last night.

Re: Results? September 18, 2020 02:17AM
Where are the results posted Dave? Not on this page just like I told you. PS you’re the snowflake

Re: Class changes? September 14, 2020 04:29AM
We changed it at the drivers meeting. Also the 18mph was changed to 16mph. Every farm stock puller agreed to these changes at the drivers meeting. That's why its so important to be there before the pull starts. Sometimes things are tweaked. Hope this helps.

P.S. We did not change them to create an advantage or disadvantage for any puller Smiling

Re: Class changes? September 14, 2020 05:23AM
Almost 40 posts on this pull and not one has any deadline for entry listed. How many got turned away?

Re: Class changes? September 14, 2020 05:55AM
Forum stock
Almost 40 posts on this pull and not one has any deadline for entry listed. How many got turned away?

If you're talking about Light Pro or Supers, not sure they really had a deadline. Everyone in those 2 classes pulled except 1 super who I assume scratched, and he was there hours before the start.
A couple light pros pulled in near the start but they still ran in the class.

I was there. For a 7pm start time, with possibility of rain coming, they announced Farm Stock drivers meeting at 6:30, which is when I believe they announced entries closed for farm stocks. One farm stock IH pulled in during 3rd class (Lt Pros). I left after SS class so don't know if he ran the 13000 farm or not.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/14/2020 05:57AM by The Original Michael.

Re: Class changes? September 14, 2020 06:35AM
Forum stock I thought you were concerned about the rules. I explained that to you in the previous post. Now you are questioning about entry deadlines. The Original Micheal explained it in his last post. Forum stock if you want to hide about who you are and question everything, that's cool. But I'm not going to. My name is Jerimy and help promote this pull. We tried to do the best job that we can and we know Its not always perfect. If a puller couldn't be there before the start they could have contacted us and we could have got them signed up. Not sure why you want to bash our pull. O and to answer your question, there were 2. I spoke to 1 of them and he told me he should have got there before the pull started.He didn't have an excuse not to be there. The other I never spoke to and never saw them. Hopefully this helps you out. Have a great day.

Re: Class changes? September 14, 2020 08:01AM
Tweaked.? Whoever changed the speeds surely doesn’t know anything about a quad range transmission? Not sure but have seen those same 2 classes advertised somewhere else in Indiana.

Re: Class changes? September 14, 2020 08:48AM
You’re going to hide too no advantage.

Re: Class changes? September 16, 2020 12:58AM
Some great videos of the classes on YouTube. Many thanks to those who took the time and effort to record and post. Looked like a great turnout of tractors and spectators. I was at IPL event at Flora and couldn't make it. I did see 2 tractors leave to pull at Lynn but only see one of those in the videos. Any idea what happened to the other one?

Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,561, Posts: 229,569, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,055, Posts: 225,833.

Our newest member BadHabit2