Please Help Titling a Truck to a RV in Pennsylvania August 31, 2020 07:05AM
Sorry for above only posted a little bit of post. They said if it has Airbrakes must have CDL that wipes out Toterhomes. Can't get a straight answer different answer from several agencies.

Re: Please Help Titling a Truck to a RV in Pennsylvania August 31, 2020 09:13AM
Damn nobody from PA on here

Re: Please Help Titling a Truck to a RV in Pennsylvania August 31, 2020 10:45AM
If thats the case how are Prevost RV being titled and driver by so many without a CDL?

Re: Please Help Titling a Truck to a RV in Pennsylvania August 31, 2020 11:00AM
I'm with you Keith I'm trying help a guy find in PA. Makes no sense to me at all. Did you license yours as a RV and what did it take

Re: Please Help Titling a Truck to a RV in Pennsylvania August 31, 2020 11:27AM
Contact

Dwight Boice
281 S Franklin St
Prospect, PA 16052
(724) 865-1162

He is a notary and has converted titles for other people.

Re: Please Help Titling a Truck to a RV in Pennsylvania August 31, 2020 12:06PM
You need 5 out of 7 criteria. Running water, toilet, cooking food, etc. I don’t know them all. Then have to take it to reconstruction inspection station. Also and not sure how much attention paid to this but 49% or less space can be used for cargo. Yes we have air brakes.

Re: Please Help Titling a Truck to a RV in Pennsylvania August 31, 2020 12:59PM
The whole dot number, cdl/ air brake and medical card thing is a mess. I don't think 1 out of 100 troopers even know what's going on. Then you throw in what you're doing or farm tags and it's a real disaster. I've had dot cops fine me for driver and owner fines and then throw them in the window at me an hour later and say get going. Good luck on your endeavor and if you get a ticket take them to court.

Re: Please Help Titling a Truck to a RV in Pennsylvania August 31, 2020 01:02PM
What's the weight limit you can haul? They told him 26000

Re: Please Help Titling a Truck to a RV in Pennsylvania August 31, 2020 01:41PM
Right off of Pa web site. 80,000

Re: Please Help Titling a Truck to a RV in Pennsylvania August 31, 2020 01:58PM
An rv must be unladen( not towing) in pa to be legal. People do it all the time but that does not make it legal. I went through this before. Also if its for cheap insurance that you want to do it that will also be a problem. If they find out via an accident that you purchased rv insurance for a truck / trailer they will do everything they can to keep from paying. Been there

Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,563, Posts: 229,576, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,055, Posts: 225,838.

Our newest member BadHabit2