Tractor Pull Hamburg MN September 04, 2020 04:38PM
We will be pulling in honor of Nathan Dammann and in support of Norwood Young America Area FFA. Hope to see a alot of pullers and fans on Saturday Sept 26th
Norwood Young America Area FFA Alumni/Nathan Damman Truck & Tractor Pull

Saturday Sept 26th, 2020
Weigh-in starts at 8:30 am, Pull starts at 10:00 am
Hamburg Bi-Centennial Park
Hamburg, MN

General Rules
1. Weight of the class is final. Driver included.
2. Driver must be 18 years of age or must have a parent’s written consent.
3. Same tractor may pull in more than one division.
4. Tractor must have hitch hold or quarter turn clevis at least 3 inches in diameter. Pull point not more than 20 inches high and at least 18 inches behind center of rear axle.
5. All weight must be fastened securely. Rear weight may not interfere with hooking of sled. Front weight brackets must not extend more than 11ft from the center of the rear axle.
6. Driver must stop immediately upon signal from judge. Pull is over when forward motion stops.
7. Loss of any object from tractor while hooked to sled will result in disqualification.
8. Tractor must be in neutral when hooked and unhooked.
9. Pull will terminate if contestant runs out of bounds.
10. Driver will remain seated at all times.
11. Hood, grill and fan shroud must be in place.
12. Driver must be present at drivers meeting at 10:00 a.m.
13. ABSOLUTELY NO ALCOHOL IN THE PIT AREA OR DRIVERS UNDER THE INFLUENCE!!!!!!!!
14. King of the hill classes will have an entry fee of $35.00 and will pay back to the top 2 or 3 or more depending on how many people sign up. The payback amount will depend on the number of entries.

Hobby Stock Tractors
1. 4 mph speed limit. Must have throttle stop.
2. No cut tires.
3. No aluminum frame or chassis components. Non-aluminum rear wheels allowed
4. Tractor must run on the fuel type for which it was originally equipped.
5. Must have stock block, crank case, head manifolds and carburetor for that model tractor
6. Hitch must be rigid in all directions. No 3 or 3 point hitches. Pulling hitches allowed.

Farm Stock
1. Stock appearing block and fuel pump for that make and model tractor.
2. Add on turbos allowed.
3. Turbo is to be stock appearing.
4. Hitch must be rigid in all directions. No pulling from 3 point hitches.
5. No Pulling hitches allowed. Must have stock drawbar
6. No water injection

Open Rules
1. No RPM limit.
2. May use any gear.
3. No aluminum frame or chassis components. Aluminum brackets & front wheel allowed.
4. Engine must run on gasoline or diesel fuel. Cylinder heads and intake manifold must be cast iron.
5. Engine block and crankcase must be same length
6. Hitch must be rigid in all directions. No 3 or 3 point hitches. Pulling hitches allowed.

Hot Farm Rules
1. Stock appearing block, driveline, front axle, rear end, sheet metal. All must match the model of the manufacturer
2. 466 cubic inch or smaller engine, with OEM Ag head, intake & exhaust manifolds only. (No truck manifolds)
3. One turbo with a Max inlet of 2.8 & outlet size of 3” No slugs or slotted covers, intake wheel must protrude 1/8 inch into housing.
4. Stock appearing fuel pump. (No P-Pumps)
5. No speed or rpm limit.
6. One fuel only, Diesel or Gas. No pressurized fuel, nitrous oxide or other oxidizing agents allowed.
7. Stock front weight brackets
8. (Allowed) Pulling Hitch, Water injection, pusher pump, Weld on hubs, Steel wheels, Aluminum front wheels & mid or rear weight brackets.
9. (Not allowed) Intercoolers or after coolers, V or double cut pulling tires, aluminum frame or chassis, curved exhaust pipes. No waste gate or variable turbos.
1. No speed or RPM limit
2. One fuel only, Diesel or Gas. No pressurized fuel, nitrous oxide or other oxidizing agents allowed.
3. Stock appearing blocks, OEM head & manifolds, P – Pumps allowed.
4. A single “3 X 3” turbo.
5. No duals or cut tires allowed.
1. Duals are allowed
2. Run what you brung and have fun.
Mandatory Safety Equipment in (ALL) Hot Farm Classes:
• Steel flywheel,
• Air shut off -needs to disconnect at the rear of tractor and hook to sled.
• Side shields (recommended to follow the NTPA guide line)
• Rops with seatbelt, Cages allowed. Helmets recommended, and required on all cage tractors.
• Wheelie bars, Fenders, Fire extinguisher, Wide Front
• Electric or no cooling fan.
• Floor board must be strong enough to support the driver.
• Drivers must wear long pants (No shorts)
King of the Hill
1. Anything goes as long as your safe and your tractor or truck makes weight

Semi Trucks
1. Hitch height of 20”

King of the Hill
1. Run what you bring and hope its big enough
Hamburg Rib Jig Nathan Dammann Memorial Truck & Tractor Pull

Saturday Sept 26th, 2020
10:00 am
Weigh-in starts at 8:00am
Hamburg Bi-Centennial Park
Hamburg, MN
Hobby Stock, Out of the field, Hot Farm and open Tractors
Diesel Pickups & Semi’s

1. 4500 Hobby Stock
2. 5,500 Hobby Stock
3. 5,000 Open Non-Turbo
4. 7,500 Hobby Stock
5. 9000 Hobby Stock
6. 6,200 Street Legal Gas Pickups
7. 8,500 Farm Stock
8. 9500 Farm Stock
9. 8,500 Street Modified Diesel Trucks
10. 9500 Open
11. 10,500 Farm Stock
12. 11,000 Hot Farm (RPM Rules)
13. 12,500 Farm Stock
14. 20,000 Current NYA FFA Member/FFA Alumni only (No Hook Fee) Weight subject to change depending on who registers
15. 13,000 Hot Farm (No Duals)
16. 16,500 Hot Farm
17. Semi Trucks:
Low hook street legal & High hook modified
18. 20,000 King of the Hill

Proceeds from the pull will help support the Norwood Young America FFA chapter
Brian Oelfke 952-212-3153
If there is enough interest in a class that is not listed feel free to let me know and I see what I can do to add a class.

Re: Tractor Pull Hamburg MN September 05, 2020 12:46AM
New class added. We are adding a 7000 open turbo class.

Re: Tractor Pull Hamburg MN September 05, 2020 12:59AM
The information for this pull has also been posted on Facebook under Central Minnesota Tractor Pulling, MN Antique Tractor Pulling Community, and Hamburg Rib Jig/Nathan Dammann Memorial.

Re: Tractor Pull Hamburg MN September 07, 2020 09:16AM
Does anyone know if there is going to be any pay backs in the classes or are all the winnings a donation to the FFA? Any info please! Thank you.
FOOLISH PLEASURE/Dave Walters

Re: Tractor Pull Hamburg MN September 08, 2020 11:18AM
I am offering a payback. We paid back the top two for sure last year. Maybe the top three. I don't have my check book with me. For $100 for 1st $75 for second. If classes get enough tractors I will increase the payback amounts. I have also had sponsors say they would be willing to sponsor certain classes for the payback. When I get more info I will post it.

Re: Tractor Pull Hamburg MN September 08, 2020 11:19AM
There's a correction on the Farm Stock rules. Pulling hitches are allowed.

Re: Tractor Pull Hamburg MN September 21, 2020 11:55PM
Is this still happening? what is admission charge for spectators? are masks required? enforced?

Re: Tractor Pull Hamburg MN September 24, 2020 09:35AM
John, what is the weight on the KING OF THE HILL class? Is that for a specific tractor group, or open? Can you explain please? Thank you.

Re: Tractor Pull Hamburg MN September 25, 2020 01:50AM
Dave, i believe the King of the hill is 20,000 lbs. they usually let anything and everyone pull in it. in the past Super Farms and tractors like Barb Miller's 6030 and semi's pull in it. kind of a fun class. I hope you make the trip down. I think i will be down to watch from St cloud. a nice way to spend a Saturday in September. BeerGrinning

Re: Tractor Pull Hamburg MN September 25, 2020 01:45PM
Thanks for the info! Yep have plans on coming down to pull. Tractor is all loaded.

Re: Tractor Pull Hamburg MN September 25, 2020 10:54PM
We are planning on being there also. The 7000 lbs. class should be a good one. Good luck Dave.

Re: Tractor Pull Hamburg MN September 26, 2020 12:38PM
John, I want to thank you and all of your people that helped put the pull on today. While I was a little reluctant to come to your pull in Hamburg, I have to say, I was very much so surprised. Your team did a great job, the track was in great condition, and Track Patrol did his normal great job. I would have liked to see more tractors in the 7000 open, but the pull happened, and was managed, in a very good manner. Thank you, and hope to see you again next year!
FOOLISH PLEASURE/Dave Walters

Re: Tractor Pull Hamburg MN September 27, 2020 08:48AM
I agree it was a well run pull. Good way to end the season.

Re: Tractor Pull Hamburg MN September 28, 2020 12:35AM
Nice run, both the tractors looked great. thanks for putting on a show. BeerGrinning

Re: Tractor Pull Hamburg MN September 29, 2020 02:09PM
Thank you for the kind words. We are making plans for next year and we are definitely planning on keeping the 7000 open class. We are looking at changing some classes to make it more appealing. And so more people have the opportunity to hook twice.

Re: Tractor Pull Hamburg MN October 02, 2020 01:17PM
Would be nice if you could have maybe a 7500 pound open class also?

Re: Tractor Pull Hamburg MN October 02, 2020 11:07PM
if you are thinking of adding another open class I would suggest making it lighter. 6200 or 6500. 7500 is too heavy for LLSS chassis. Thanks again. .

Re: Tractor Pull Hamburg MN October 08, 2020 11:17AM
That would sound like a better idea, 6500 pound class open, plus either a 7000 pound open or a 7500 pound class open. Could maybe promote more tractors!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,561, Posts: 229,569, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,055, Posts: 225,833.

Our newest member BadHabit2