Thanks to Smoke and Speed and Burlington Motor Park September 07, 2020 01:39PM
Smoke and Speed did a great job at Burlington Pa. along with their crew. Thanks Floyd for making it happen and giving us a great place to pull every month. Close to home for us too. We had a great time pulling in the 10500 Hot Farm Class. It was a tough class of tractors. I wish I could have spent more time visiting with the pullers from NY but didn't want to make anyone feel uncomfortable under our current era. I sure hope Smoke and Speed returns for many years to come. Thanks again to all who made it happen.

Re: Thanks to Smoke and Speed and Burlington Motor Park September 08, 2020 12:24AM
I also would like to second your thoughts. The show ran pretty well considering the amount of classes that were offered. I loved the 10K open class. it was super cool to see different types of pulling vehicles against each other. Will be returning for future clothes

Re: Thanks to Smoke and Speed and Burlington Motor Park September 08, 2020 01:04AM
The track there especially last time was terrible ups and downs and so many wet spots in the track when basically the line up is the finishing order has to mean something. Its not a bad show but it seems like every time the numbers of hooks keep going down but i can see great potential at that place tho

Re: Thanks to Smoke and Speed and Burlington Motor Park September 08, 2020 01:16AM
thanks for all the hard work by everyone we have enjoyed every one of the Burlington events this year and really enjoy the 10k open class with it's mix of all types of tractors

Re: Thanks to Smoke and Speed and Burlington Motor Park September 08, 2020 06:51AM
Gotta hand it to Sara and the Smoke & Speed org for being some of the only folks with enough brass to actually put on pulls this year in the northeast. Everyone else is on the shelf for the year other than a couple of individual pulls.

Re: Thanks to Smoke and Speed and Burlington Motor Park September 08, 2020 10:36PM
Agree, it was a great show and for the most part went off well. The 10k class was fun to watch too! Yes the venue has a lot of potential and certainly agree that the track could use some attention. Looking forward to seeing more from Floyd and Smoke and Speed in the future!

Re: Thanks to Smoke and Speed and Burlington Motor Park September 08, 2020 11:11PM
Any results anywhere ?

Re: Thanks to Smoke and Speed and Burlington Motor Park September 09, 2020 12:50PM
I haven't been able to find them. Smoke and Speed should have them but I guess they don't post. The only points where for the pickups as far as I know. It would be neat to have them all posted. I'd like to know who we were pulling with.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,563, Posts: 229,576, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,055, Posts: 225,838.

Our newest member BadHabit2