Thank you to all the pullers who came to Lynn Indiana! September 14, 2020 12:23AM
I wanted to take the time to personally thank all of the pullers who came from all over the country to our small town pull.

It was really amazing to see who all we had in attendance this year.

You put on one heck of a show, and I sure hope that one day we will see you back in Lynn!

Thank you again!

Jordan Austin

Re: Thank you to all the pullers who came to Lynn Indiana! September 14, 2020 01:55AM
Jordan, were do we find ALL the RESULTS ??? Yes, every session, every class. Even if you had pedal pulling.

After all, having a posted Results is part of promoting. So please finish the job. Helps to know just how great your event supposedly was
and to start building momentum for 2021.

I was not there, because I was at another pull. You are on my bucket list, at least I think so. Despite a few hour drive.

Re: Thank you to all the pullers who came to Lynn Indiana! September 14, 2020 02:11AM
First of all thank you for your energetic and enthusiastic response.

As part of promoting, it is our job to post results.

And guess what ole buddy boy, when I have those in my possession, you (whoever you are) will be the first to know!

Out if the 10,000 things that I have had to worry about the past week along with the 10,000 things post event that I have had to worry about, posting the results a day after the event happened wasnt on the top of my list.

And I am beyond glad to see that we (maybe) made your bucket list of pulls that you want to attend.

You might check out www.dctpa.com.

They may already have the results posted. If not they will have them posted, because like myself, I am sure they have been busy as well.

Thank you.

Re: Thank you to all the pullers who came to Lynn Indiana! September 14, 2020 03:03AM
Wow! After a smart @#$$$ response like that "buddy boy". I think this pull just fell off my list. jaus, it appears to me that your only concern is to haul a profit and after you achieve it nothing else pertaining to the event such as showcasing the competitors achievements, is priority anymore. Remember one thing, the pullers showed up to support you, now its your turn to show a little appreciation back instead of making excuses as to why you haven't done this or that.

Re: Thank you to all the pullers who came to Lynn Indiana! September 14, 2020 03:15AM
Nice try!

Not going to bite.

The pullers know how much we appreciate them.

How many promoters take the time to go around and talk to the pullers personally. I didnt get to everyone, but will reach out any way that I can.

Its easy for you to hide and not throw out your name when you make these posts.

People know we have something special in Lynn.

I am assuming you are finish your job and puller 8 and can't man up and put your name out there.

You can trash talk and bash me all you want.

Hope you have a great day!

Re: Thank you to all the pullers who came to Lynn Indiana! September 14, 2020 03:24AM
This guy really tried to say you're only concern is to haul a profit just because results haven't been posted? I don't think he really knows what it takes to promote a pull and all the hours put in before, during, and after an event. Jordan, I'm glad you guys had an awesome turnout of both pullers and fans from what I saw. Wish I could have made it down there this weekend!

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: Thank you to all the pullers who came to Lynn Indiana! September 14, 2020 03:32AM
Thanks Brent.

I'm honestly not worried about him.

World is full of whiners and complainers.

Maybe one day you can make it down!

Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,574, Posts: 229,602, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,058, Posts: 225,856.

Our newest member BadHabit2