Another Pulling Pioneer Lost September 22, 2020 02:06PM
Last Thursday we lost our Dad , Glenn Orr. Some of you more seasoned pullers from the Midwest may remember him from the 70’s and 80’s.
He was first a puller with an F30 that he’d fitted with an Oldsmobile motor. He then decided to build a pulling sled. He built the “Golden Goose” in the early 70’s and ran it until 1993. He lived a good life, passing at 94 years of age. We will miss him. His obituary can be found at hunterfh.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/22/2020 02:07PM by Connie Ruffcorn.

Re: Another Pulling Pioneer Lost September 23, 2020 12:52AM
Sorry to hear about the loss of your dad. I remember the first mechanical sled he built with the suitcase weights on it. The first pull I ever attended was in Meyer, and I remember the F30 with the Olds being there. He really was a legend.

Re: Another Pulling Pioneer Lost September 23, 2020 03:18AM
Remember your dad well. Sorry to hear, he was a pioneer of the sport. Good memories..

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,574, Posts: 229,602, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,058, Posts: 225,856.

Our newest member BadHabit2