FPP October 07, 2020 11:25AM
Rumor was floating around last week at bunker hill that Full pull productions/USA East is retiring and will be no longer. anyone able to confirm that? If so wonder what will come of if NTPA or Lucas oil will be it up. Should be interesting going into 2021 if this is all true

Re: FPP October 08, 2020 03:11PM
Battle of the Bluegrass owner will zip right up there and help out!
I hear he needs a new motorhome.
Fear not !!!!

Re: FPP October 09, 2020 12:55AM
Haven’t seen a post yet on here or their Facebook page but interesting to hear. Hopefully they will provide some insight soon so pullers can prepare for a hopeful 2021 season if a new organization comes into the area and the rules change for what ever class.

Re: FPP October 09, 2020 12:57AM
If you're referring to Tom McConnell he sold out his interest in battle of the bluegrass a few years ago.

Re: FPP October 10, 2020 05:11PM
What’s the price to buy FPP?

Re: FPP October 11, 2020 05:24AM
call that guy from Colorado, he already owns the ATPA name and the blue sky to go with it, he should be interested in another dead horse.

Re: FPP October 15, 2020 10:42PM
Guess rumors are that two people are interested in buying it. Not sure whom but not sure what there is to buy other than the name. Saw they sold the truck and the trailer was leased from carmate so unless they are buying the RV not much to purchase. Wish someone FPP could at least step up and let people know who have contracts with them for 2021 that they would be refunding money. Also be nice to know who’s interested in “buying” it.

Re: FPP October 20, 2020 06:12AM
Why is it your right to know? Business dealings like this go on behind closed doors all the time. Many times to keep any transition from one owner to another...If they are indeed selling...as smooth and painless as possible.

I don’t know all the ins and outs but I do know it’s been a well run, family owned business, and if there’s any official news to report, it will be shared when the time is right...

Just another thought...We just came off of an awful summer, as we all know...Maybe they’re shifting their business plan to continue to be effective in efficient.

Either way...If they’re selling or not...it isn’t the public’s right to know just because they want to know. And if you wanted to know...I believe there’s a number you can call...

Try that.

Re: FPP October 20, 2020 06:26AM
Maybe it would be best to wait for the owner of the organization to clear the air? he has posted often on this page so he can answer when the time is right. he probably doesnt have all the answers yet to let those who need to know, know.

Re: FPP October 21, 2020 03:05PM
so, yea, always a good idea to keep this stuff top secret!
That way your competitors don't know if they need to just fix and get ready for next season, or if they need to make changes to go run with another group.

Re: FPP November 02, 2020 11:30AM
I heard it is sold and there will be an announcement soon. Does anybody know yet who it is?

Re: FPP November 02, 2020 12:35PM
Does anybody really care?

Give it up already................Eye Rolling

Re: FPP November 02, 2020 02:00PM
Yeah, I care. So go back to burying your head in a rock pile.

Re: FPP November 02, 2020 02:58PM
If sold, maybe new leadership will do away with the stupid A pump rule in the Light Limited Pro Stock class and allow P pumps like the rest of the world.

Re: FPP November 03, 2020 02:13PM
So why is it a bad thing to run a A pump ?? I personally run in the clas and think it is a good rule .it makes our class and the neighboring mod turbo class a " limit " to our class. If you like the light pro class and it is a good class , BUT that makes it , that class with its rules and include the Ppump . But it is a separate class . If you like the light pro class , then you all means run that class. If you like the lim. Pro / mod turbo class then run it . But don't try to make one good existing class with good numbers into another. Sometimes it's good to leave a good thing the way it is . I hope the rules remain the same myself.

Re: FPP November 10, 2020 12:31AM
Still waiting on that announcement I guess...... have heard smoke and speed bought it but no one can confirm it.

Re: FPP November 10, 2020 04:02AM
You'll get a response from full pull in April

Re: FPP November 12, 2020 07:51PM
There was an article in the Sharon Pa Herald newspaper about Covid relief money being given to local small businesses. FPP received $2000 and Rick was quoted as saying they are not going out of business. See screen shot for exact quote.

Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,571, Posts: 229,596, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,057, Posts: 225,852.

Our newest member BadHabit2