Let's preserve pulling history (idea) October 11, 2020 10:51AM
If anyone has NTPA Puller Mags from the early '70s, NFMS programs from the early years, Indy Super Pull programs and other such things (like Kansas City indoor pull or Ft Worth pull programs from 70s), and perhaps member state yearbooks:

If you have a scanner or would allow somebody to scan your magazine/program, we should have a website where these can be viewed by pulling fans everywhere.

I doubt NTPA has any 1972 Puller Mags for sale, and Louisville probably doesn't have programs of that era either. Many of the people who would have these have passed.

Perhaps Jake could have a historic page, or the guy who runs Pulling-Reference could.

It would be great if there was one central historic website that people could look at scanned pages of old Pullers and programs from events they remember, and younger pullers and fans could look at the historic publications of the sport.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 10/11/2020 10:56AM by The Original Michael.

Re: Let's preserve pulling history (idea) October 12, 2020 01:27AM
The NTPA has every Puller Magazine that you can view online. I believe a yearly subscription for it is $35 or so. But I do agree that it would be very cool to see all the historic magazines in one place.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,571, Posts: 229,597, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,057, Posts: 225,853.

Our newest member BadHabit2