Old style firestone pullers vs new style puller 2000 October 12, 2020 08:43AM
Are the new puller 2000 tires much better than the old style puller tires? I know you can get the old style much cheaper but is this just because the new ones are so much better? I like to keep things on the cheaper side but would be willing to pay if the new style is so much better. Thanks in advance.

Re: Old style firestone pullers vs new style puller 2000 October 14, 2020 02:47PM
I have ran the old style double cuts for a few years. I have beat many of the puller 2000s. It all depends on the track. A really good track seems to level the playing field however on a bad track I think you would need a more aggressive cut on the old styles to keep up. Just my 2 pennys.

Re: Old style firestone pullers vs new style puller 2000 October 18, 2020 01:21AM
I have different opinion..unfortunately.
I found that the old style pullers were better on the loose tracks. The old style you can run on a wider rim 27-28 inches and the lay flatter with more tire on the ground .
They seem to be better . So when you run the puller 2000 , you beg for the old ones back because the new ones are 24-25 " wide.
On a good clay track the puller 2000'seems better, the cut is different. Never rand the pro puller tire .
Presently we are going to run a Nokian tire this year , they are cutting one for us to try . I like there compound..from what I've seen
It will be the first one out
Thanks

Re: Old style firestone pullers vs new style puller 2000 October 18, 2020 03:40AM
Thanks, I am currently running the old style and it sounds like I won’t be pulling out the wallet to change over to the puller 2000Smiling

Re: Old style firestone pullers vs new style puller 2000 October 24, 2020 10:49AM
I guess the easiest question is are you bring beat by puller 2k's?

Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,580, Posts: 229,613, Members: 3,320.
This forum: Topics: 37,058, Posts: 225,861.

Our newest member Fechtner Racing