Holidays, November 25, 2020 03:09AM
Happy Thanksgiving, and all holidays, enjoy stay safe and celebrate all our blessings, may the tractor pull community "PULL" together and have a good new yr.

Happy thanksgiving November 25, 2020 10:10PM
I know it is kind of Early on Thanksgiving morning but I just want to say happy thanksgiving to the #pullingfamily who has welcome me in to it with open arms.I was the kid in the stands that would pay attention to what the announcer was saying over the PA system at class county fair in Mi an also Elkhart county fair in goshen an also i remember going in the pits with my grandpa at goshen then wen I got order I start to go down there by my self in the pits then wen Atpa am then ppl start to come.I would get a arm band I still remember eating watermelon with Scott Tedder an eat In the pits with a few pullers an I sat back an think how bless I am to have so many good friends in the sport of pulling that has become like family.I also think it is crazy how some of them people you meet you meet some of the friends they our friends with.then they get you in to different type of Racing from monster trucks mud racing or drag or dirt track racing.I would not be who I am today with out the racing an pulling family.This is the type of stuff make me who I am as a person.Also some of you I am good friends not only talk about pulling but we talk about every day life happy thanksgiving to my pulling family see you guys at #gordywana.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,613, Posts: 229,669, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,064, Posts: 225,890.

Our newest member JD_8520