What puller or pulling family is the wealthiest November 27, 2020 01:55PM
A interesting question was brought up on another post that is verry interesting .Who is the Bill Gates of Tractor pulling

Re: What puller or pulling family is the wealthiest November 27, 2020 02:35PM
Hard to say, but judging from pulling vehicles and haulers I’d say the Boyd’s or Sheltons I’m sure there are others in the same range but those come to mind.

Re: What puller or pulling family is the wealthiest November 27, 2020 09:25PM
When. I posted the question on the other post I was thinking the Boyd's. But there are so many that look like they are rolling in doe.

Re: What puller or pulling family is the wealthiest November 28, 2020 12:10AM
Boerson’s ??

Re: What puller or pulling family is the wealthiest November 28, 2020 12:54AM
I would definitely say that earl wells and GALOT would be up there ...

Re: What puller or pulling family is the wealthiest November 28, 2020 01:55AM
Earl Wells would be my guess, the Sheltons an Boyds also, the Bootlegger pulling team aint hurting either.

Re: What puller or pulling family is the wealthiest November 28, 2020 03:05PM
Larry Roberts

Re: What puller or pulling family is the wealthiest November 28, 2020 02:36AM
talking about a mans wealth is like asking about the size of his you know what

Re: What puller or pulling family is the wealthiest November 28, 2020 02:39AM
Aussie Kid
Boerson’s ??
Definitely not! If they had money they would've paid their bills. They might be the most bankrupt family right now.

Re: What puller or pulling family is the wealthiest November 28, 2020 03:06AM
Google the family tree and you will take back your statement Doubter... Some of you just take what you see on the surface and take it as gospel.

Re: What puller or pulling family is the wealthiest November 28, 2020 06:22AM
Earl Wells, Vaughn Bauer, Mike Conney, Steve Hunt.

Re: What puller or pulling family is the wealthiest November 29, 2020 12:27AM
Larry Roberts payroll was $1,000,000 a day (365 days a year) over 15 years ago. So I would say he's pretty close to the top .Not sure how I would hadle being told I need 7 million by Friday for payroll, every week??ll!!! lol

Re: What puller or pulling family is the wealthiest November 28, 2020 02:40PM
Aussie Kid
Boerson’s ??

I thought it would be Stamps! lol

Re: What puller or pulling family is the wealthiest November 28, 2020 04:16AM
Tough question! Most people get wealthy by making wise investments and not spending money. Tractor pulling doesn't fit either of that criteria. So it's possible that the wealthiest tractor puller may be pulling an out of field tractor on a flatbed semi-trailer. It may come down to who owns the most land?

Re: What puller or pulling family is the wealthiest November 28, 2020 10:01AM
Sometimes it aint always whos got the most or how big--- you just got to know how to use what you got !!! Just Sayn !!!

Re: What puller or pulling family is the wealthiest November 28, 2020 10:32AM
I don’t know who is the wealthiest but I know a lot that spend like they are and most that do aint got @#$%& on the bottom line

Re: What puller or pulling family is the wealthiest November 28, 2020 10:48AM
Don’t know the answer to your question, but I am confident I am not in the top 5,000.

Re: What puller or pulling family is the wealthiest November 28, 2020 11:20AM
Most of the local GN pullers around here have been bankrupt. Pulling vehicles are a terrible investment. This post is pretty much terrible also.

Re: What puller or pulling family is the wealthiest November 28, 2020 12:25PM
So how many can't afford to pull but do it with the help from a bank or two??

Re: What puller or pulling family is the wealthiest November 28, 2020 03:20PM
Banker
So how many can't afford to pull but do it with the help from a bank or two??

If you are truly a banker I have a question for you, And that is this. Did you loan any money to a puller that can't afford to pull?

Re: What puller or pulling family is the wealthiest November 29, 2020 04:24AM
Don’t think you would ever be able to guess. I know a pulling family that you would think had nothing, but actually have ~$100 million worth of property.

Fun to speculate though. Would guess the Hunts are atop the list. Past puller would be Larry Roberts I’d think.

Re: What puller or pulling family is the wealthiest November 29, 2020 07:14AM
Yeah this is a good topic,, if you think about it- ALL THE YOUNG BRATS now just sucking money off the FAMILY FARM WHEN THEIR NOT EVER FAMILY !,, This is the case so many times in the poor ole farmer that has money in the bank and an a sweet gal licking her lips with kids..,, and the poor ole farmers life changes cause he cant say NO-, stupid ppl that need a WAKEUP

Re: What puller or pulling family is the wealthiest November 29, 2020 07:41AM
Stay on topic!

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Re: What puller or pulling family is the wealthiest November 29, 2020 07:57AM
What about the Simon's from Iowa

Re: What puller or pulling family is the wealthiest November 29, 2020 11:11PM
Boyd’s actually have a deal with Lucas oil(20 years for $120M)!

Re: What puller or pulling family is the wealthiest November 29, 2020 11:32PM
It’s hard to say who is atop this list but I would say Larry Roberts was, close, or would still be in the conversation today if he was still pulling. My list in no particular order would be

Conny
Hunt
Bauer
Boyd
Savonevic
Wells
Chizek
Shelton
Purser
Simon

Their is a guy that won the pro stock ring at bowling green in 2012 from Ohio named Steve ortner that would be in this discussion but has never really pulled nationally

Re: What puller or pulling family is the wealthiest November 30, 2020 01:45AM
Earl Well, Mike Connely, Baur,Savonevic, Larry Phillips,Shelton,Boyds.

Re: What puller or pulling family is the wealthiest November 30, 2020 02:41AM
Many families have a lot of "old money" from way back, others that flaunt it don't have what the sly ones have , no one knows anyone's net worth by looking at them or their actions

Re: What puller or pulling family is the wealthiest December 02, 2020 11:40AM
What does Steve Ortner do for a living ?

Re: What puller or pulling family is the wealthiest November 30, 2020 03:52AM
What does Purser do for a living?

Re: What puller or pulling family is the wealthiest November 30, 2020 08:08AM
Rumor has it( not certain so take this with a grain of salt) that GALOT sold his concrete business for “well over 250 million” so I have a feeling he is definitely in the top 5

Re: What puller or pulling family is the wealthiest December 02, 2020 11:37AM
Rumor around here is Earl sold his business for around 600 million and kept the ground its on .

Re: What puller or pulling family is the wealthiest November 30, 2020 08:12AM
Wayne purser owns elite trailers in OK , Mike Conney is another one that hasn’t been mentioned.

Re: What puller or pulling family is the wealthiest December 02, 2020 06:43AM
LOL Hunt's wouldn't even crack the top 10! Spinning

Re: What puller or pulling family is the wealthiest November 30, 2020 03:59AM
If we are talking money-wise, I would say Boyd's, Shelton, and simons. Pulling-wise, I would say petros. Lots of pulling vehicles for one family comes to mind when I think of boyds, sheltons, petros. Vern Zerby, Martins, simons, GALOT, Chizek, and especially Gaeton Yelle.

Re: What puller or pulling family is the wealthiest November 30, 2020 04:47AM
I think this topic is funny...and missing the one that's worth over $1billion.

Re: What puller or pulling family is the wealthiest November 30, 2020 05:48AM
And that would be Forrest Lucas. However when you Goggle his net worth it is in the $500 million range.

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Re: What puller or pulling family is the wealthiest November 30, 2020 07:20AM
Hope Forrest can make it on that.

Re: What puller or pulling family is the wealthiest December 01, 2020 11:55AM
Dick Morgan
And that would be Forrest Lucas. However when you Goggle his net worth it is in the $500 million range.

Nope, he's not a puller. We want to know who the wealthiest PULLER OR PULLING FAMILY IS!! He might be in the pulling business, but he's never pulled.

Re: What puller or pulling family is the wealthiest November 30, 2020 09:54AM
I think joe Miller from pa probably has them all beat !!

Re: What puller or pulling family is the wealthiest November 30, 2020 10:09AM
Always remember that most so called wealthy people are in debt more than they have
The wealthiest man owes no one he has his health and has a good family and most of all has eternal salvation
I have a truck payment that can go away in a heartbeat and that’s it
I feel pretty wealthy and have very little money!

Re: What puller or pulling family is the wealthiest December 01, 2020 02:47AM
Bailey, very good, - more should think like you do, we all have much wealth, just depends on how you look at it, from what perspective and angle, health and ability to work, play, Live, enjoy is more than just money in the bank or bottom line concerns, and after all is said and done, the casket is not a money drop box.I have paid a lot for poor food, a not so top of the line vacation, but have had priceless bonfires, motorcycle rides, laughs with friends, sunset and rises, church experiences, sons being born, even some darned great wonderful tractor pulling experiences, and my other hobbies have paid huge dividends in gratifications never even thought of until the accomplishments were made, farmed successfully for yrs, til I could not afford that luxury any longer,LOL. Most likely wealth is not the biggest brightest hauler and pit vehicle, and several pullers, lined up, but a thought process and journey with freedom and peace to enjoy the little things, giving a helping hand, a simple thank you and a tight warm hug to a loved one makes wealth seem very simple and attainable to more than they might realize.Happy Holidays, and remember where the starting line is, --- in self pride, ethics and personal growth, we were Given Life and opportunities, use them wisely.

Re: What puller or pulling family is the wealthiest December 01, 2020 10:22AM
Who is Joe Miller ?

Re: What puller or pulling family is the wealthiest December 01, 2020 11:39AM
The wealthiest puller is the one who doesn't pull and just has a keyboard. LOL

Re: What puller or pulling family is the wealthiest December 01, 2020 06:38PM
I've seen Jerry and Connie Mullenix light 1000 dollar cuban cigars with 100 dollar bills. While eating lobster at a pull

Re: What puller or pulling family is the wealthiest December 02, 2020 01:12AM
I wonder how they got the 100 dollar bills to catch fire to start with? Why not use the lighter or fire before them to light the cigar? Sounds like a tall tale to me. Maybe the 100 dollar bills make the cigar taste better. Probably the cigar was made of 10- 100 dollar bills? If this is true. That is a classic case of someone having money to burn! Not to mention very poor stewardship. Especially when we have people in dire need in this country who could use some help.

Re: What puller or pulling family is the wealthiest December 02, 2020 01:33AM
To me wealth is not having cabuttles of money, #1 if you dont have the Lord an Savior nothing matters period ( its all about him ) material things are irrelevant- its all his money anyways !!! # 2 if youve got your health and your family is healthy YOUR RICH !!! As long as youve got food an clothing and are able to work and if your lucky enough to get to do a few things extra YOUR RICH --- BIG MONEY aint everything , usually comes with alot of headaches an stress !!! Been there i know this !!! Live to Serve the Lord an watch, he'll put more blessings on you than you know what to do with !!!!

Re: What puller or pulling family is the wealthiest December 02, 2020 02:18AM
You and Bbailey are right on!! I know people who put money ahead of everything, Including God, as well as their own family and friends. For the most part they were very lonely after they found out their fake friends left them after they found out they weren't going to get their money, and their families wanted nothing to do with them because of the way they had been treated. When you leave out of this world, everything that you possess here on earth will remain behind, regardless of your destination. Only one of 2 places to spend eternity one is very very hot, and the other cannot be bought with all the wealth in the world, it is already bought and paid for by the Blood of Jesus Christ, all you have to do is surrender your heart and life to Him, and ask Him for forgiveness and welcome the one who shed His Precious Blood on the Cross into your heart. He paid it All!!! He's coming soon!! Keep watch!!

Re: What puller or pulling family is the wealthiest December 02, 2020 12:44AM
Joe Miller took the red iron express and is making it a Lt Pro JD and has a pet turkey . guys a baller

Re: What puller or pulling family is the wealthiest December 02, 2020 10:21AM
Dr.Tim Messer got a Lucrative deal with Invisalign which he has sponsored on His Ranger TWD. No money all product..no invisalign all He got was spools of floss, we're cutting it up and packaging it to re-sale, if we ever get all this crap done he gonna build a Mod. Baller...

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,565, Posts: 229,582, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,056, Posts: 225,843.

Our newest member BadHabit2