Let's talk LLSS at Tomah and Bowling Green instead of 4.1 components December 02, 2020 05:17PM
Its a done deal folks if BADGER STATE decides not to allow them that's great. No more Silver series events at bstp pulls. Ppl is not a vote by comittee deal it's their way or the highway so let's grow pulling is squeaking to his own drum.

Re: Let's talk LLSS at Tomah and Bowling Green instead of 4.1 components December 03, 2020 12:17AM
First off this comment should have been with the rest of the 4.1 comments . Second how does it effect the BSPT shows? Silver series we're only at Hillsboro , Freeport and Mackville which were all PPL championship tour.

Re: Let's talk LLSS at Tomah and Bowling Green instead of 4.1 components December 03, 2020 01:19AM
Exactly, and even if a BSTP event had the SS 4.1's the BSTP guys could still jump in with them cause you would still be allowed to run an Ag Chassis.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: Let's talk LLSS at Tomah and Bowling Green instead of 4.1 components December 03, 2020 03:22PM
So can we talk about LLSS at tomah and bowling green now? Does anyone think that 2021 will be the year we finally see LLSS at tomah and bowling green? Or how about NFMS 2022?

Re: Let's talk LLSS at Tomah and Bowling Green instead of 4.1 components December 04, 2020 01:30AM
Now with LLSS being a regional class I could see it happening in the near future. The only hold back for it being in Tomah is with the current rules a good portions of the Wisconsin tractors don't fit the rules because of one specific rule. There was some miscommunication with it and that rule has already been submitted for review for the fall meeting. So I would say 2022 would be the earliest we see them and hopefully we do! Lots of new ones coming to the Badger State every year.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: Let's talk LLSS at Tomah and Bowling Green instead of 4.1 components December 03, 2020 09:41PM
I hope so!!

Re: Let's talk LLSS at Tomah and Bowling Green instead of 4.1 components December 03, 2020 11:17PM
If pullers of the LLSS class what to pull at these places, you need to voice this to the promoters . Call them , email them , this past season , I had a puller call and asked about a pull, I picked up the phone and asked if was possible. The worst that can happen is they say no .

Re: Let's talk LLSS at Tomah and Bowling Green instead of 4.1 components December 03, 2020 11:21PM
466 hot farm (Bstp rules) would be a far better fit at Tomah, than LLSS. They pulled them at Norwalk last summer, and put on a great show.

Between BSTP/Tristate/N.E.W. and UPM, you would have 30 plus tractors.

They run hard ,look good and best of all, are a hook and go class, no messing around.

Re: Let's talk LLSS at Tomah and Bowling Green instead of 4.1 components December 03, 2020 11:56PM
X2. No disrespect to the llss guys but a good class of ho tfarm/pro farm put on a better show.

Re: Let's talk LLSS at Tomah and Bowling Green instead of 4.1 components December 04, 2020 12:32AM
Let's all just go back to 60's and start with those classes. I love going backwards it is the next best thing since apple pie. Hot Farm, LLSS, Superfarms, Pro farm or whatever
else you wish to call it, needs to stay off the national stage. We have been there and done that.

Re: Let's talk LLSS at Tomah and Bowling Green instead of 4.1 components December 04, 2020 12:38AM
Old History -- you can just stay home, im sure the guys that pull the class could care less if you're there--- i guarantee they spend more money to be there than you do, so who do you think would be wanted more ?

Re: Let's talk LLSS at Tomah and Bowling Green instead of 4.1 components December 04, 2020 12:45AM
Rest assured that that not one Hot Farm, LLSS or any other recreation of what has been has spent the money I have spent. Because when you own a LSS the folks you talk about do not even scratch the surface for what I spent.

Re: Let's talk LLSS at Tomah and Bowling Green instead of 4.1 components December 04, 2020 04:09AM
Yeah but you got it to blow there deep pockets, you probably could have 2 or 3 of whatever it is you run --- none of the rest of us probably should be allowed at the same venue as you and if we were we'd need to park across the fairgrounds next to the housing projects, now go getm tiger !!!

Re: Let's talk LLSS at Tomah and Bowling Green instead of 4.1 components December 04, 2020 01:30AM
Be happy, if you have a place to pull, this summer.

And remember, your average fairgrounds is worth more as a housing development or industrial park, than as a pulling venue.

Re: Let's talk LLSS at Tomah and Bowling Green instead of 4.1 components December 04, 2020 01:47AM
Those fair grounds should also recognize that when the pullers come to their grounds, that literally MILLIONS OF $$$$$$$$ are there to help them have a better fair.

Re: Let's talk LLSS at Tomah and Bowling Green instead of 4.1 components December 04, 2020 02:45AM
If we're talking about adding a class at Bowling Green, Light Pros should be added way, way before LLSS is even on the radar there.

Re: Let's talk LLSS at Tomah and Bowling Green instead of 4.1 components December 04, 2020 03:04PM
With 40 -50 PS, why in the world does BG need any of these classes? There is no comparison!

Re: Let's talk LLSS at Tomah and Bowling Green instead of 4.1 components December 05, 2020 02:43AM
Could please quit trying to push the llss class on everyone. It's a fine class at the state and regional level. It's also not on the same level as the classes currently running at Tomah and BG. It's not like you can take your 1/4 mile dirt tracker and run it in the Daytona 500. Grand national pulls require grand national iron.

Re: Let's talk LLSS at Tomah and Bowling Green instead of 4.1 components December 05, 2020 02:56AM
So are you saying, all of the 2 wheelers and super farms, are grand national iron?

Re: Let's talk LLSS at Tomah and Bowling Green instead of 4.1 components December 05, 2020 08:29AM
The answer to equpiment not being GN (ie. sf) is NOT to add more equipment that is not GN! There was all this push for sf to be a GN class, and it was supposed to be the great saving class of the sport! Well how has that worked out? Repeating that mistake again should not happen! Are the pullers in these other classes willing to run all over the country to support their class YEAR AFTER YEAR like the GN guys do? I doubt it!

Re: Let's talk LLSS at Tomah and Bowling Green instead of 4.1 components December 05, 2020 08:44AM
I believe that you are totally wrong on your assessment that the SF has been a failure at the national level. The class gave the national organizations the assurance that if the class is offered at a national show the numbers would be good. They never had to worry about 5 tractors showing up. Some classes at a national show can be very disappointing. Super Farm has, and still is a very important class at both the national and state level. However to get back to the point of the post, no LLSS should not be a GN or CT class. I don't believe that the class is ready to be at that level. I believe that most of the pullers would rather hook with their local club and a occasional trip outside their region. But I would love to see the LLSS hook at a show like BG or the NFMS or any other GN or CT event. A limited number of national shows would add another layer of excitement to the sport.

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/05/2020 08:57AM by Dick Morgan.

Re: Let's talk LLSS at Tomah and Bowling Green instead of 4.1 components December 05, 2020 11:30PM
Are you tying to say that the TWD class dosent match up to a LLSS class? Please send some of what you are smoking becasue that is one of the craziest things ever said on here. For one a TWD class is different than 10th tractor class of the day that average fan even my father who has been pulling since the 70s has a hard time telling the difference. Which is the 2nd thing. To many tractor classes to begin with. The tractor.classes have basically become a participation class so everyone gets a trophy. I mean how many more classes do we need? Especially at the grand national and super national level.

Re: Let's talk LLSS at Tomah and Bowling Green instead of 4.1 components December 06, 2020 12:33AM
Really, only thing different in a two wheel drive class is the body style, they all run same engine, same tires, same fuel, just a different body--- now don't get me wrong i love to watch them but after about 4 or 5 the rest sound and make close to the same pass, im not knocking them at all, their needed at the top teir pulls, but don't underestimate the LLSS class either, lots of different motor combinations, several different body styles, diesel or alcohol, different tire sizes. Just saying !!!

Re: Let's talk LLSS at Tomah and Bowling Green instead of 4.1 components December 06, 2020 12:43AM
Not at all, just dont need 50 of them.

LLSS or Hot Farm/Pro Farm/3.6 Diesel 4x4 trucks etc, should be availabe to the promoter, to book as they see fit.

After all the promoter, is taking the risk.

Re: Let's talk LLSS at Tomah and Bowling Green instead of 4.1 components December 06, 2020 09:19AM
If you think ANY of those options actually put people in the seats at a GN/SN event, you are sadly mistaken! I drove 675 miles one way this past summer, 400 miles on other occasions, to watch the Unlimited class run. I can see the classes you mentioned 4 or 5 nights a week in Ohio. GN should be classes you can't get at the county fair!

Re: Let's talk LLSS at Tomah and Bowling Green instead of 4.1 components December 06, 2020 01:10PM
Glad you like to do all that driving cause i wouldnt walk to my mailbox to se them they are all the same. B UT DONT GET ME WRONG THE LATE 70S AND 80S THEY WERE GREAT THE EUROPEAN CLASSES ARE GREAT

Re: Let's talk LLSS at Tomah and Bowling Green instead of 4.1 components December 07, 2020 12:09AM
"All the same" describes ANY non- modified class in pulling if you want to be that naive! I wouldn't say Uncle Sam and Crossthreaded are the same as Screamin' D and Polar Air and a few others.

Re: Let's talk LLSS at Tomah and Bowling Green instead of 4.1 components December 07, 2020 01:49AM
Right or wrong

If the class, is in the pipeline at a state or regional level, it should be available to the promoter to book.

If the local fans are drifting away, what's wrong with trying some more local talent?

Do you think the 4.1;s and light pro classes, got added at Tomah, because they are big 4 states away?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,573, Posts: 229,599, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,057, Posts: 225,853.

Our newest member BadHabit2