24.5X32 Pro Puller Holeshot Tire December 04, 2020 08:54AM
Now announcing the new Pro Puller Holeshot tire!

This tire will be available in 24.5X32 10 ply, 12 ply, and 14 ply. The Holeshot will feature a 6% increase in total tread width, meaning about 27 more square inches in total footprint on the ground. With this new design, we will have the widest legal tire on the market, conforming to all sanctioned pulling league rules of 25" inflated treadwidth.

It seems that every year, more and more horsepower is found in each class, and we want to help you put every bit of it into the dirt! We already produce the lightest molded pulling tire, there will only be about a 20 lb increase on the Holeshot. While the Holeshot is our new development, the original Full Pull tire will still be available for production moving forward.

In addition to the widening of the tread, we have worked with engineers at our factory to come up with a new rubber compound that features Soybean Oil that we are calling Soy-Track Technology. Studies have found Soybean oil to increase tread life in tires by 10%. It has also been proven to increase traction in tires in low temperature and wet conditions. Our hope is this will increase traction especially for winter, early spring, late fall, and pulls after the sun goes down. Soybean oil has been found to be more sustainable in tire production as well, helping to keep the cost of tires down. We realize many of our customers produce soybeans, so why not add it into our product line and do our part to help out the American farm economy? This new compound will be used in all our tires produced in the United States moving forward. It is important to note this change will not affect the hardness of the rubber on the tire.

Call us, or your cutter before January 31st to have a set ready for outdoor pulling season 2021! Any purchase of a pair of Holeshot tires by the end of February will enter you into a raffle to win an engraved commemorative edition shotgun. (Details and literature on raffle will be coming soon)

“Power Means Nothing Without Traction”

10 Ply 24.5X32 Pro Puller Holeshot

12 Ply 24.5X32 Pro Puller Holeshot

14 Ply 24.5X32 Pro Puller Holeshot

Aaron Docter
Pro Puller Tires
402-840-0244
Facebook
Aaron@ProPullerTires.com

Re: 24.5X32 Pro Puller Holeshot Tire December 04, 2020 10:46AM
So can we trade a set in that was just bought 6 months ago. There was no mention of this at the time and i sure would’ve waited for the newer ones

Re: 24.5X32 Pro Puller Holeshot Tire December 04, 2020 12:34PM
The tire guys are going to play the same game pump & turbo shops have been playing for over 30 years! All about the money! I’ve pulled my whole life spend more money than I care to talk about! It if we are going to play there going to make us pay! It’s just wrong to sell someone something that they know in 6 months will be out dated! I know technology keeps changing faster all the time! But this sport would be even bigger if this didn’t happen all the time! Just my 2 cents

Re: 24.5X32 Pro Puller Holeshot Tire December 04, 2020 12:44PM
I'm not sure why you have decided to beat this guy up because he's come out with a new improved product. I would think that pullers would expect builders to keep coming out with new and updated versions of their products. Maybe you should do that with your next truck or tractor that you are about to buy, ask the dealer if a new model will be coming out next year. If that's the case maybe you might want to wait until then.

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/05/2020 01:18AM by Dick Morgan.

Re: 24.5X32 Pro Puller Holeshot Tire December 05, 2020 12:05AM
Very well stated Mr. Morgan!!!

Re: 24.5X32 Pro Puller Holeshot Tire February 23, 2021 04:14AM
I like pulling as much as anybody but, it has become what I call "Pocket Pulling" Who's willing to dip into their pocket to spend the most money just to make people think he has bigger marbles to play with than the next guy whether he does or not. If that's what they are willing to do, so be it. I can still participate and or stand back and watch who has the deepest pockets! All said and done it doesn't prove anything other than who willing to spend the most money.

Re: 24.5X32 Pro Puller Holeshot Tire December 07, 2020 09:43AM
4 years ago there was one brand and one ply of 24.5X32 tire that everyone ran. The manufacturers opinion was basically "The tire's the same for everyone, make it work".
That tire came out in the year 2000. Look at what the horsepower has done in the past 20 years. It was time for an upgrade.

When we delved into building puller tires 4 years ago, we thought that building another 10ply tire with a few modifications would be sufficient to make a difference, so we spent the money and made the changes that we thought were necessary.

In the past 4 years, we have tirelessly researched what this sport was needing for tires. We have attended tons of pulls a year. We've offered a winnings program that has allowed us to gain hundreds of feedbacks per year while paying out over $50,000. We bring the cutters that manicure your tires, into the factory each year to meet with the engineers and fine tune the products on a quick turn around basis. We bring engineers and designers to the pulls to learn what we need. What we have learned from all of this, is that tires are not a "one size fits all" piece of the sport!

As found out out, each tire has become almost "class specific". We offer 6- 24.5X32 options and 3-30.5X32 options. There are even more options in each class that we are looking into. This may seem frustrating to some pullers, and we understand that, but we have done a very good job at helping move product that may have been purchased recently when someone is looking at moving into something that may work better for them.

We want to thank all that have supported us over the past 4 years, and as we look at new tire additions such as the new HOLESHOT, please feel free to call us or any dealer and let us help you move what you have and get you into a tire that may work better for you.

I do want to add that ALL of our 24.5X32 and 30.5X32 tires are built in the USA, and we are supporting American Agriculture by demanding that ALL of our tires are manufactured using Soy based product to support your industry.

Thanks again for your support!

Bruce and Aaron Docter
Pro Puller Tires

Re: 24.5X32 Pro Puller Holeshot Tire December 07, 2020 03:10PM
Any chance you may offer a USA built 20.8 in the future?

Re: 24.5X32 Pro Puller Holeshot Tire December 08, 2020 06:26AM
A 20.8 tire built in the USA has been on our radar, and we are currently looking into a few different possibilities. The most likely would be a tire built to resemble our 24.5X32 Pro Puller built in our Tennessee factory. We need to make sure we can put out the best tire on the market that will beat all of the 20.8 tires currently used. We don't have a timetable for this yet, but Pulloff will be the best place to keep up to date on any developments.

Re: 24.5X32 Pro Puller Holeshot Tire December 07, 2020 04:03PM
Thank you Aaron for helping to expand the pulling tire industry. I have nothing but good things to say about the 20.8s I bought from you.

Ray Tellin

Re: 24.5X32 Pro Puller Holeshot Tire December 08, 2020 10:31AM
Just FYI. Nokian will developing and trying a puller tire on AG tractors for 2021 . It will be coming out of there new US tire plant .

I've seen the pics ..it's pretty cool. It's really been kept under rap

Re: 24.5X32 Pro Puller Holeshot Tire December 09, 2020 08:46AM
Far out. Let me know if they need someone to do some testing.

Re: 24.5X32 Pro Puller Holeshot Tire December 10, 2020 02:52AM
What size are they making

Re: 24.5X32 Pro Puller Holeshot Tire December 11, 2020 09:22AM
24.5 and 30.5 . The 20.8 was a different size for them I believe it was metric . I don't believe they are cutting the 20.8 equivalent.

When I was at the plant , they have a machine like a road force tire balancer and they spin the tire with 2000#s against it .
They are really working on the sidewalls strength . the guy told me a hard sidewall tire that doesn't flex will have less rolling drag . It will roll easier.
He showed us on the force machine. He also said that's why they are working on the top cut compound
No sidewall flex and making the top rubber compound better . He said a tire that flexes the sidewall drags to much . Idk . Sounds logical
I don't want to say to much , but we will see . They had a Firestone there too. Puller 2000. He said hard compound on those tires

Re: 24.5X32 Pro Puller Holeshot Tire December 11, 2020 01:41PM
Mr Morgan

I understand your idea of always improving the sport. Here is my thought, class X is all in the same box and pulling 300 ft. Then Nelly gets a new set of tires and goes 320 ft. Now Nelly is out of the box. Everyone spends $15,000 to go 320ft and get back in the box. So didn’t everyone spend $15,000 for no advantage?? I personally think that is one reason we lose pullers. They can’t make that next step.

Re: 24.5X32 Pro Puller Holeshot Tire December 11, 2020 02:21PM
Trent: thanks for your feedback. I understand what you are saying and I see the logic of your argument. However when does development stop. Should we have stopped it 5 years ago, maybe 10. Or should we stop development in current classes? If we are going to follow that logic should component chassis never have been introduced. The same goes for all the other advancements in the sport, engines, chassis, fuel systems, on and on. I do agree that cost is driving pullers out of certain classes and that's why we are seeing growth in other classes. So how do we control cost in competitive motor sport?

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Re: 24.5X32 Pro Puller Holeshot Tire December 12, 2020 01:41AM
I understand and agree with you in not knowing when and where to stop. I guess I miss the days that you didn’t have to have that one brand of tires to win or that one turbo that you know will be outdated in 6 months and it’ll take $20,000 to update again. The 2wd class doesn’t have tire, blower, chassis updates, can’t remember them ever having any and that’s why they have great numbers. I don’t have an answer for this problem but it’s unfortunate our sport has this issue. I enjoy the great conversation!!!

Re: 24.5X32 Pro Puller Holeshot Tire December 12, 2020 04:11AM
It's called Evolution. Man has been improving things since day one whether its a tire or a stick or a rock. It's our nature to evolve.

Re: 24.5X32 Pro Puller Holeshot Tire December 12, 2020 04:31AM
BUT THEY BAN STEROIDS IN MOST SPORTS VENUES FOR A REASON. !!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: 24.5X32 Pro Puller Holeshot Tire December 12, 2020 06:33AM
To each and every situation, problem, solution and idea, there are two sides, plus and minus, - no pure gains on anything in Life, -- always some negative attached as part of Natures way to equalize and keep harmony.So bigger better causes more weight, bigger grousers,-- ,faster, more of the same, hit harder with drop pan, when is enough ENOUGH.

Re: 24.5X32 Pro Puller Holeshot Tire December 12, 2020 12:48PM
Pullers are there own worst enemy and pricing there self out .Fairs are becoming a thing of the past and the damage this corona is doing may be hard to over come

24.5X32 Pro Puller Holeshot Tire Update January 20, 2021 09:22AM
Production time for the Holeshot tire is now scheduled for mid-March. Anyone who needs them to compete at Louisville will have Holeshot tires to run there. .

I have attached the information on the shotgun raffle as well, so feel free to look it over in the meantime. We will draw the lucky winner on April 30th! Each individual pair of tires will qualify as one entry. 2 sets of tires = 2 entries.

Call me, or talk with your cutter today to put in an order and get entered into the raffle!

Aaron Docter
Pro Puller Tires
402-840-0244
Facebook

Re: 24.5X32 Pro Puller Holeshot Tire Update February 23, 2021 12:48AM
In a earlier post Bruce Pro Puller Tires said they have 6 different 24.5-32 options, can he elaborate on how the used market can know the difference or if the tires are marked for different classes ? I would hate to put a tire designed for a 6,000 lb class on a 9500 lb limited pro. Thanks.

Re: 24.5X32 Pro Puller Holeshot Tire Update February 23, 2021 02:13AM
You will be looking at the ply rating of the tire to help you decide which tire would be best for you. They offer the 10 ply, 12 ply and 14 ply tire currently and will be having the 10 ply, 12 ply and 14 ply in the new hole shot. So if you are in a lighter class the 10 plys would be the best option for you and in the heavier classes such as Pro Stocks the 12 and 14 plys would be the best. Or if you ever have any questions feel free to call.

Taylor Van Beek
Extreme Performance & Tire Cutting
712-470-1900
extremeperformancepulling@gmail.com

Re: 24.5X32 Pro Puller Holeshot Tire Update February 24, 2021 07:54AM
Exactly what Taylor said. We will continue to offer 3 ply ratings in both of our U.S. built tires (10 ply, 12 ply, 14 ply in the Full Pull and Holeshot). We have guides on our website on which tire fits what class. You can also call and talk to me or any other cutter to get a suggestion on the perfect tire for you.

In addition to the 6 tires built here in the United States, we have another 24.5X32 10 ply that we call the "Ultralite". This tire is built in China and closely resembles our old style Pro Pullers. They weigh in at 365# uncut, so our target class is the LLSS class. Those tires run $6,500 per set. I have included a picture below

Aaron Docter
Pro Puller Tires
402-840-0244
Facebook

Be sure your order is in by this weekend for the first batch! February 17, 2021 03:34AM
I am talking with the factory on final numbers for our first batch of 24.5X32 Holeshot tires. They would like to know how many they need to schedule in by next week to get everyone taken care of on the first build. If you know you are on the list with your cutter, just sit back and your tires will be coming soon. If you aren't sure you have gotten on their list, please get ahold of them this week to secure your spot.

We are expecting another run of tires after this one to take care of anyone needing tires before the outdoor season. That order will still be eligible for the shotgun raffle we are running if they are paid for by the end of April.

Thank you for the continued support!

"Power means nothing without traction"

Aaron Docter
402-840-0244
Pro Puller Tires
Facebook

Order today to lock in current pricing February 26, 2021 03:12AM
We have just heard from the factory in Tennessee that there will be a company-wide price increase on all tires they make. We have been lucky enough to avoid any sort of price increase on US built tires for the last year and a half, and with oil prices rising I am not surprised it is happening.

They have said that they will honor current pricing on the first order of tires out of the factory, but anything after this run will be subject to their increase. If you have been on the fence about ordering a new set, now is the cheapest you will be able to buy them.

We hate that price increases are being imposed, but looking around at the world we live in, it is happening everywhere.

Please reach out to me with any questions you have.

Aaron Docter
Pro Puller Tires
402-840-0244
Facebook

Re: Order today to lock in current pricing March 01, 2021 02:48AM
The first order will be submitted end of day today, please contact me or your cutter with your order to lock in current pricing!

Aaron Docter
Pro Puller Tires
402-840-0244
Facebook

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,578, Posts: 229,609, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,058, Posts: 225,859.

Our newest member BadHabit2