All the states ?? January 06, 2021 01:29AM
Watching lots of videos last few months like most are,but I havent been able to find any organized pulling of any kind in Alaska or hawaii.anybody know of any in those 2 states?,seems to be organized antique pulling in the other 48 states.

Re: All the states ?? January 06, 2021 03:37AM
They still pull in Alaska, the Antique Power Club of Alaska has a FB page. Here's a photo from their page.

Re: All the states ?? January 06, 2021 04:13AM
Not much farming going on in Alaska!!

Re: All the states ?? January 06, 2021 09:58PM
I know there is s pulling club in Delta Junction AK

Re: All the states ?? January 06, 2021 10:21PM
While not exactly a current happening, there has been pulling in Hawaii. I can't remember what company it was, maybe from California, took one of the Elenbaum sleds & a group of 4wd trucks to Aloha Stadium for a pulling exhibition. USA Motorsports took a small group of minis & 4wd trucks as well as a few monster trucks to San Juan Puerto Rico sometime in the late 80's. My mom & dad went to Puerto Rico, they were married in 86 so I believe it was 87 ish???

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,607, Posts: 229,660, Members: 3,324.
This forum: Topics: 37,062, Posts: 225,885.

Our newest member JD_8520