Dodge City, KS July 02, 2021 09:07AM
Just wondering if anyone is doing any live streaming in Dodge City, KS tonight?

Re: Dodge City, KS July 02, 2021 10:29AM
Hope so

Re: Dodge City, KS July 02, 2021 11:50AM
2 SSD 4WD Trucks. What happened to the supposed precommits. 6 Mods. Not much of a turnout for brand new venue. This will be a one and done for Dodge City.

Re: Dodge City, KS July 02, 2021 12:11PM
The only reason the 2 SSD trucks are pulling is because Angry Farmer is a sponsor for the event, no points, exhibition only. Not a bad turnout for most classes. NTPA's Mod's have a history of being a little weak in attendance lately, but what did they expect when they basically have 3 separate Mod classes. Should be a good show.

Re: Dodge City, KS July 03, 2021 02:51AM
36 class hooks plus 2 exhibition hooks wasnt a bad turn out for a pull that was a long drive for most of the competitors...Looks like the SS Diesel tractor class had a pretty heavy sled set...Blagraves probably thought that this was almost a home town pull for them..I hope that they had a decent crowd at Dodge City..

Re: Dodge City, KS July 03, 2021 04:28AM
My bad. I thought SSD Trucks was actual class. I see it was ehibition.

Re: Dodge City, KS July 03, 2021 05:15AM
Saw pictures and it looked like they had a pretty good turnout.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: Dodge City, KS July 08, 2021 06:20AM
Great track, great fans, great competitors who made the trip. Promoter was a former World of Outlaws Sprint Car competitor. He and his wife KNOW what it is like to be on the road and far from home. Fans were treated to great competition for both nights. The Blagraves brought tractor and TWD! Look for the WILD WEST NTPA Nationals to be back at Dodge City Raceway Park in 2022!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,580, Posts: 229,613, Members: 3,320.
This forum: Topics: 37,058, Posts: 225,861.

Our newest member Fechtner Racing