PARIS MO CHARITY PULL DONATION AMOUNT OR IS IT A SECRET? July 27, 2021 09:25AM
Let’s see it

Re: PARIS MO CHARITY PULL DONATION AMOUNT OR IS IT A SECRET? July 28, 2021 02:16AM
Chad told all the pullers the next day in Fayette that they believe by a quick count that they made enough to buy and donate a giraffe omnibed and one of the blankets used with it, which is roughly $40,000.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: PARIS MO CHARITY PULL DONATION AMOUNT OR IS IT A SECRET? July 28, 2021 02:39AM
This seems to come up every year. It’s almost like certain people just sit by the keyboard and wait to try and bash the Paris crew. And yes I know nothing “bad” has been mentioned here yet but give it time and I’m sure someone will. If you personally knew some of those people like I do you would know that they are some of the most top notch people with their hearts in the right place. They are also all business and working people and have more obligations in life than just this pull so if it takes them a bit to come up with a total just be glad they are doing what they are doing and be patient with them. If after that you are still upset, go find a facility and start your own charity pull and be sure to release your numbers as soon as the last tractor spins out.

Re: PARIS MO CHARITY PULL DONATION AMOUNT OR IS IT A SECRET? July 28, 2021 09:23AM
Lol a month and a half and can’t release the numbers. Hmmmm

Re: PARIS MO CHARITY PULL DONATION AMOUNT OR IS IT A SECRET? July 28, 2021 11:02AM
Lol are you curious too? Hmmmm

Re: PARIS MO CHARITY PULL DONATION AMOUNT OR IS IT A SECRET? July 28, 2021 11:19AM
Yup. Just show the numbers. You ask for the public’s help to support your cause and can’t even show how much money went to it? Makes people wonder where the money goes or went. You promote the hell out of the pull with your hand out wanting money so just show the numbers

Re: PARIS MO CHARITY PULL DONATION AMOUNT OR IS IT A SECRET? July 28, 2021 01:24PM
How much did you donate Curious, lol, yup?

Re: PARIS MO CHARITY PULL DONATION AMOUNT OR IS IT A SECRET? July 28, 2021 02:04PM
If you have any questions regarding what it takes to accomplish the things we have and continue to accomplish, my phone always works. My number is (573) 808-5150. Please call and I will explain the step by step process of what it takes. If you are are a supporter and a sponsor, we appreciate each and every one of you. Getting invoices, sending checks, waiting for checks to clear, and even scheduling a check presentation all takes time to do it the right and precise way. Check presentation has been scheduled for tomorrow at the children miracle network hospital in Columbia MO at 4:30. The live presentation will be on our Facebook page. Again, if you feel the need to bash us on a public forum behind a fake name, you can call me or anyone else in our group anytime you have questions. Thanks, Chad Richardson.

Re: PARIS MO CHARITY PULL DONATION AMOUNT OR IS IT A SECRET? July 29, 2021 02:48AM
Some people think you are as crooked as they are, and have no idea how things really work in the real world.
The same people who are pissed when you don't answer their text in 10 seconds, because they are the most important person in the world. And those type folks rarely volunteer their time for anything.
Haven't been to your pull, but would love to attend and support your great cause. You aren't that far from me, just haven't been able to make it work.

Re: PARIS MO CHARITY PULL DONATION AMOUNT OR IS IT A SECRET? July 29, 2021 03:44AM
To any who don't know...a quick search on Facebook (and yes I understand that not all of you have Facebook- but surely you know someone who does) you will see what goes into organizing and promoting a pull of this caliber as well as making a professional and well thought out check presentation. There is a lot more to it than just adding up all the dollars and releasing a number. Checks have to be written, invoices have to be paid...just like any business or individual would have to do. The people with High Limit Productions are some of the most genuinely good people in pulling and what they are raising money for is a cause that is very dear to a lot of new parents; both pullers and non-pullers, myself included. My son spent the first four weeks of his life in a bed identical to what they are trying to raise money for. As a puller and pulling fan, I say thank you for putting a pull on every year. As a sponsor, I am happy to help with such a great event. And as a parent, I am so very grateful for what they are raising money for. Unless you have experienced the need for one of these beds I am not sure you can truly understand what these things can do for both the kids that use them as well as the parents of the children.

The High Limit crew is working hard to get a number out...not to appease anyone on here (especially anyone who hides behind negative comments and an IP address) but rather to get the money into the hands of those who will very shortly purchase an amazing piece of equipment that can literally allow those tiny miracle babies to thrive in their very delicate first few days and weeks of life. Anyone who wants to complain or know more, I encourage you to reach out to Chad (his number is above). He will be happy to fill you in on the details. Otherwise, maybe exercise a little patience and have at least some appreciation for an awesome event and a literal life changing cause.

Paul Romack

Paris MO Charity Pull July 29, 2021 09:48AM
Shout out to all the folks at High Limit Productions! What an awesome accomplishment! $51,000 plus check to Children’s Miracle Network. This goes to show there is still good people in our country. So much for everyone in Central MO to be proud of.

Re: PARIS MO CHARITY PULL DONATION AMOUNT OR IS IT A SECRET? July 30, 2021 05:08AM
Chad,
Did you get the PM I sent yesterday?

Re: PARIS MO CHARITY PULL DONATION AMOUNT OR IS IT A SECRET? July 30, 2021 08:04AM
Hey Drew, I just saw this and responded to your PM. Thanks.

Re: PARIS MO CHARITY PULL DONATION AMOUNT OR IS IT A SECRET? July 30, 2021 07:16AM
Curious
Let’s see it

So when can your apology be expected?

Re: PARIS MO CHARITY PULL DONATION AMOUNT OR IS IT A SECRET? July 30, 2021 08:35AM
Well we've learned that raising $51,000 does a nice job of shutting up anonymous message board critics.

Great job guys!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,608, Posts: 229,662, Members: 3,324.
This forum: Topics: 37,062, Posts: 225,886.

Our newest member JD_8520