Outlaw 3200 Profield August 29, 2021 10:26AM
Rumor is that the Outlaw 3200s are voting to add water, GT42, and go to 3500 RPM essentially making it a Pro Farm class. Any truth to this?

Re: Outlaw 3200 Profield August 30, 2021 01:11AM
I heard the same thing. Not sure if its fact or rumor that it will be voted on

Re: Outlaw 3200 Profield August 30, 2021 04:34AM
Didn't Great plains have that exact class gt 42 on water 3500 rpm and it never really took off.

Re: Outlaw 3200 Profield August 30, 2021 05:34AM
That would make it the same as the PPL Profarm class. I can see why they would want to do that, it would add alot more tractors that could come run with them...

Re: Outlaw 3200 Profield August 30, 2021 08:45AM
My suggestion was/is to leave the Superfield/32Profield rules as is, give guys a class to get started in. Nebraska Bush and Outlaw should ADD the ProFarm class, then no one gets butt hurt about there not being a starter class. Personally I think Profarm would take off as PPL has it, theres a lot of those tractors in Missouri where Outlaws already have a strong footprint. But the problem then is who is going to jump up and pull the Super Field class, the 2 or 3 guys that dont want to move up can not support the class by themselves. The mod farm guys in the area built for that class just so they wouldn't have to put all of safety equipment on, so I dont see them doing it, the Great Plains guys and Wcip guys dont seem to want to spend the money to jump either, so how long does a group have to keep a starter class when there really aren't new pullers in the class? Most everyone in the class now wants to make the change except maybe 2-3 guys, so unless several new tractors show up you can't expect a promoter to pick that class with potentially low puller turnout. Thats my $.02

Side question, why in the helk do the ProFarms run so heavy?

Barnes

Re: Outlaw 3200 Profield August 30, 2021 07:12PM
4430FS
My suggestion was/is to leave the Superfield/32Profield rules as is, give guys a class to get started in. Nebraska Bush and Outlaw should ADD the ProFarm class, then no one gets butt hurt about there not being a starter class. Personally I think Profarm would take off as PPL has it, theres a lot of those tractors in Missouri where Outlaws already have a strong footprint. But the problem then is who is going to jump up and pull the Super Field class, the 2 or 3 guys that dont want to move up can not support the class by themselves. The mod farm guys in the area built for that class just so they wouldn't have to put all of safety equipment on, so I dont see them doing it, the Great Plains guys and Wcip guys dont seem to want to spend the money to jump either, so how long does a group have to keep a starter class when there really aren't new pullers in the class? Most everyone in the class now wants to make the change except maybe 2-3 guys, so unless several new tractors show up you can't expect a promoter to pick that class with potentially low puller turnout. Thats my $.02

Side question, why in the helk do the ProFarms run so heavy?

Barnes

Help me understand why you would want to create a pro farm class rather than just putting on 24.5s and running 8500 LLP? Wouldn’t you essentially have an entry level LLP anyway? Kinda funny, seems to me in this class over the years the guys pushing hardest for change never run towards the front. Just my .02 from the cheap seats.

Re: Outlaw 3200 Profield September 01, 2021 09:57AM
It is funny how it is always the same few pullers in this class that always want to change the rules like some how magically they will start winning if they just put a bigger turbo on. Well guess what everybody else will put that turbo on as well, and there will be a bunch of them that go with a girdle and run billet crank and rods and put in a lot of time on the dyno and these people that want to change the rules all the time will still be running in the back of the pack like normal.

Re: Outlaw 3200 Profield September 02, 2021 05:15AM
I have never once said that I personally wanted to spend the money to move classes, I agree the classes look very similar and I for one know that I can not compete where i am at now, and certainly do not think it would be any different with a bigger charger. And if anyone thinks i am the one who brought this up, or am advocating for it youre full of it. I just think that if adding another class can help keep event numbers up then wtf why not, it seems like a good idea. And I stand behind what i said when i said how long do you have to stay with current rules in the hopes someone new comes along? Or do you do what the majority of the people who support that class and have supported it want to do?

Re: Outlaw 3200 Profield September 02, 2021 09:55AM
Have you ever thought that people aren’t joining you class because you guys change the rules all the time, nobody wants to build for a class just to have to rebuild the next year because the rules changed again

Re: Outlaw 3200 Profield September 02, 2021 10:08AM
Every class changes rules, that is called progress like it or not it is not 1990 any longer and things change. That class has dramtically improved itself over the last 2 years by going away from the 3lm and 3000rpm's. The stands used to clear out when that class came up, now they watch. Stop trying to hold people back to suit your own agenda. Literally every class changes rules at some point, not everyone can afford at each level and thats fine theres a place for all. Even this "entry class" is not cheap by any means as others have eluded to in this thread

Re: Outlaw 3200 Profield September 04, 2021 12:06AM
I call BS on changing the rules being progress. Changing the rules is the lazy way to make more HP. Progress is working for it with a new cam or piston design.

Re: Outlaw 3200 Profield September 04, 2021 02:29AM
Classes aren't supposed to change. If you want change then you go to a different class. You don't make everyone else change to suite what you want.

Re: Outlaw 3200 Profield August 30, 2021 05:56AM
Hope this true for both classes Outlaws and PPL

Re: Outlaw 3200 Profield August 30, 2021 08:11AM
Add water, add rpm, bigger turbo, sled gets set heavier - little to no change in results, less money in puller's pocket & their starter class costs even more to get into. It'll probably happen.

Re: Outlaw 3200 Profield August 30, 2021 08:41AM
DK Case
Add water, add rpm, bigger turbo, sled gets set heavier - little to no change in results, less money in puller's pocket & their starter class costs even more to get into. It'll probably happen.

Yeah no not so much. Most are built for the class already

Re: Outlaw 3200 Profield August 30, 2021 08:53AM
lol, girdle, turbo and water injection aren't free unless it's somebody else's money putting the parts on your tractor

Re: Outlaw 3200 Profield August 30, 2021 09:05AM
Girdle…. Hahahaha not necessary. Next you’ll say billet rods hahahaha. You are right though fools and their money will soon part.

Re: Outlaw 3200 Profield August 30, 2021 09:13AM
That's a matter of opinion on the girdle, even if you don't add it, you're still not acknowledging the turbo and water cost more money.

Re: Outlaw 3200 Profield August 30, 2021 09:24AM
$2500-$3000 added cost. Will be mostly maintenance free after purchase and will make engine more efficient and longer lasting. There I acknowledged it. Is there anything else you’d like to know?

Re: Outlaw 3200 Profield August 30, 2021 09:29AM
Are you buying?

Re: Outlaw 3200 Profield August 30, 2021 09:41AM
DK, let’s get something straight. Some of your “starter tractors” are nearing a 100k investment as it is and spend more than the upgrade investment yearly on the dyno for next years few more hp. The upgrade investment for about 300 hp and better cooling is kind of a no brainer and a drop in the bucket for most of them.

Re: Outlaw 3200 Profield August 30, 2021 10:09AM
$100K?! then people wonder why no new tractors are coming into the class. At that much money blown, they should be in the 8500 LLP class.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/31/2021 01:19AM by DK Case.

Re: Outlaw 3200 Profield August 30, 2021 10:31AM
Exactly. When a starter class has professionally built and dyno tuned engines up to turnkey rigs, “starter class” goes out the window pretty fast. Fun fact: there have been a couple starter classes over the years that have progressed a little since they were started. A couple recognizable classes in fact, Prostock and Superfarm

Re: Outlaw 3200 Profield August 30, 2021 11:04AM
Unless its straight out of the field ( unhooked from the silage chopper ) there is not really a starter class, somewhere, somebody has juiced a pump or put a bigger turbo on or both -- technology has runned starter classes-- as its been said before on here ( BUILD FOR THE CLASS YOU WANT TO RUN ) " to many class now with very little difference in rules" !!!!

Re: Outlaw 3200 Profield August 31, 2021 07:25AM
Bubba Gump
Unless its straight out of the field ( unhooked from the silage chopper ) there is not really a starter class, somewhere, somebody has juiced a pump or put a bigger turbo on or both -- technology has runned starter classes-- as its been said before on here ( BUILD FOR THE CLASS YOU WANT TO RUN ) " to many class now with very little difference in rules" !!!!

Agree 200%

Re: Outlaw 3200 Profield August 30, 2021 12:23PM
Lol.... 100k for a 3lm tractor?????

Re: Outlaw 3200 Profield August 30, 2021 01:56PM
S300 and yes

Re: Outlaw 3200 Profield August 31, 2021 05:40AM
just call it a ProFarm and bring back a 3000rpm class with set rules not this similar or stock appearing @#$%&. There are a ton of 3000rpm (3lm 466) in the eastern Ne and western IA area that wont come out and pull "mod farm" class we need a Pro Farm class and a 3lm 466 3000rpm class!

Re: Outlaw 3200 Profield September 01, 2021 10:25AM
I would "like" this post if I could. Seems to make sense to me.

Re: Outlaw 3200 Profield December 25, 2021 03:10AM
Anything new to report on the situation of the 3200 rpm class?

Thanks

Re: Outlaw 3200 Profield December 25, 2021 04:31AM
No change in rules in outlaws.

Re: Outlaw 3200 Profield January 03, 2022 05:54AM
Here's what really grinds my gears. Let us all please discuss and help separate the difference between HOT FARM AND PRO FARM!

Re: Outlaw 3200 Profield January 03, 2022 05:55AM
Rumor Has It
Rumor is that the Outlaw 3200s are voting to add water, GT42, and go to 3500 RPM essentially making it a Pro Farm class. Any truth to this?

How is that pro farm? our association has a pro farm class that runs a 3x3 turbo, 3000 RPM, and 466/ (whatever other makes use), cubic inch motors.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,576, Posts: 229,605, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,058, Posts: 225,857.

Our newest member BadHabit2