Corsa intellidash October 06, 2021 10:58AM
Do any of you guys use the intellidash from corsa instruments? Is it any good for a hot farm? Thanks for any input

Re: Corsa intellidash October 07, 2021 12:49AM
The Corsas are a great unit. They would be a great addition to any tractor in any class. Cody McKinley is great to work with. I would look him up on Facebook and shoot him a message. He can scale the system up or down to meet your needs.

We have run 2 systems on 2 tractors for years, and the few times we had a slight issue or question, Cody was always quick to call or text back and get things straightened out.

Re: Corsa intellidash October 07, 2021 02:31AM
It looks like the Intellidash only has RPM, one pressure and one temp port. I would think you'd want at least 3 pressure ports and a temp for a basic set up.

Re: Corsa intellidash October 07, 2021 05:20AM
Cliff
It looks like the Intellidash only has RPM, one pressure and one temp port. I would think you'd want at least 3 pressure ports and a temp for a basic set up.

There are expansion modules you can buy. We monitor ~40 parameters with expansion modules.

Re: Corsa intellidash October 07, 2021 05:55AM
They plug into the Intellidash? I didn't see where it was expandable.

Re: Corsa intellidash October 07, 2021 06:47AM
Cliff
They plug into the Intellidash? I didn't see where it was expandable.

From their website:

Expandability: The standard Corsa system comes with 11 channels, and there are expansion boxes to add as many channels as needed. You can easily add more sensors later without having to throw away or change your existing equipment.

[www.corsa-inst.com]

Re: Corsa intellidash October 07, 2021 07:02AM
That's not the Intellidash. This is the Intellidash that was mentioned in the original post.

[www.corsa-inst.com]

Re: Corsa intellidash October 11, 2021 03:25AM
Cliff
That's not the Intellidash. This is the Intellidash that was mentioned in the original post.

[www.corsa-inst.com]

Apologies for not being clear in my post. I guess what I am saying is the intellidash can also be expanded if you want more channels. If you aren't willing to upgrade the logger portion, yes you will be stuck with a finite number of parameters.

Re: Corsa intellidash October 11, 2021 04:05AM
I like the concept of the $399 Intellidash for a basic unit vs having to pay $3000 plus when I only need a few channels. Would be nice to have at least 4 though.

Re: Corsa intellidash October 11, 2021 09:17AM
Cliff
I like the concept of the $399 Intellidash for a basic unit vs having to pay $3000 plus when I only need a few channels. Would be nice to have at least 4 though.

I would go with RPM performance than. I've used them before and really liked it.

Re: Corsa intellidash October 12, 2021 12:25PM
I’m not sure that Cody has ever updated the website since he took over. Correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t think the intellidash is available anymore would need to look for a used one

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,574, Posts: 229,602, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,058, Posts: 225,856.

Our newest member BadHabit2