LLSS Class October 17, 2021 12:12PM
Congratulations to Brad Ackridge and " The All Bout Money " AGCO ALLIS on a Clean Sweep of the Light Limited Super Stock Class( WELL DESERVED ) ---- And Also to the Prewitt Team for a come from behind Points Championship ( PS: when you leave your tractor unguarded, subject for people to crawl under it an look at it- several seen this happen ) !!!!!

Re: LLSS Class October 17, 2021 12:15PM
Yes Brads got it going on congrats

Re: LLSS Class October 17, 2021 01:37PM
Who was down on there knees looking and at what.?

Re: LLSS Class October 17, 2021 03:03PM
Every team should have a bodyguard who stays at the tractor to take care of those situations.

Re: LLSS Class October 18, 2021 02:55AM
bet they was looking for them air bags. heard they got a tractor thrown out even after it was inspected by tech official and Eddie Carey. Told him not to come back.

Re: LLSS Class October 18, 2021 02:31AM
There were several eyes watching what was going on. Guess they didn't find anything legitimate to complain about. We have nothing to hide. I would have showed them anything they wanted to see, but now protest is the only way I'm showing them anything. These two keep things stired up in our class. Glad several people got to see their true color this weekend.

Re: LLSS Class October 17, 2021 11:35PM
Yes my go pro was always on to see who came around to look while i was not there!

Re: LLSS Class October 18, 2021 02:11AM
Poor fella was probably just looking for another one of those funny looking Cummins...

Re: LLSS Class October 18, 2021 10:27AM
Who did Eddie tell to go home

Hot farm class? October 18, 2021 12:38PM
Did this happen in the hot farm class too?

Re: LLSS Class October 18, 2021 12:48PM
Well that was jAMIE bARGER who got kicked out. The tractor had airbags when he bought it, but he locked them up so they wouldn't work. Every thing was fine. Come pull. And why not? Air bags bolted up nice and neat so the guy don't have to cut up a nice frame. His loss for packing around some extra weight for nothing. But since it was kicking some of the butts in that picture above, he couldn't come back .Now a few are wanting to change the weight again. I did a lot of i told you so's on here about what of what would happen to the class when the diesel got that big Turbo and its happening. Told you SO. Now give them more weight and I'll tell you so again next year. Some John Deere guys could eat a few salads to make more movable weight, or when i ported there heads, i could have taken more out. Burns me up to do that stuff for these guys then I'm a best kept secret.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/18/2021 12:57PM by Lewis Conner.

Re: LLSS Class October 18, 2021 01:28PM
The theory that the two in the picture are campaigning for that raising the weight to 6200 will get more tractors is BOGUS !!! 17 tractors showed up in Sevierville to run at 6000lbs- ( if 6200 or 6250 works in other areas thats great ) BUT ITS NOT WANTED IN KY, now a lil history lesson on the two in the picture, if their not winning somebody is cheating, it started a few years ago with the American Beauty tractor ( he ran hard an was hard to beat ) then it was the Total Recall tractor ( Lewis was right on the desiels with a bigger charger ) then it was the Barger tractor ( airbags were removed and he won- all the sudden he was cheating ), the latest is the Prewitts ( thats why they were at the trailer) now the worst thing abour all this is ---- THIS DOES NOTHING BUT GIVE A BLACK EYE AND BAD BREATH to the Light Limited Super Stock class in Kentucky --- NOT A GOOD REPRESENTATION to otherwise a great bunch of pullers !!!

Re: LLSS Class October 18, 2021 01:55PM
The Prewitts are some of the best people in pulling ive known them since they were kids and pulled with there Dad for years befor they worked really hard to get where there at with that said one of there tractors is a 1105 massey and the other is a 1850 oliver with a huge a$$ destroked 478 hercules in it Brads got a d21 so why does some dinky 4010 JDs need more weight

Re: LLSS Class October 20, 2021 01:36PM
Lewis have you ever considered being these guys class spokesman ?It seems to me you tell it just like it is .you remind me of TRUMP . Maybe if you could find some time to set down with these guys and help them understand the rules and what they need to and dont need to do would be a big help . CONNER 2022 class spokesman

Re: LLSS Class October 20, 2021 02:01PM
For several years i have been the self proclaimed class spokesman Thanks but in real life i just couldnt never get enough votes

Re: LLSS Class October 20, 2021 02:15PM
Lewis, them boys down there need someone like you to help them out, seems like from what I've read you tell it like it is regardless of who it concerns, they might even want you to be a tech guy, thats whats needed is a tech guy that is straight across the board, you'd be perfect for it, WE WON'T LET THEM STEEL THIS ELECTION !!!

Re: LLSS Class October 20, 2021 02:23PM
Thats funny

Re: LLSS Class October 21, 2021 03:46AM
It does not matter if you win or not if your out of state the good old boys don’t went you in KY. And that’s to bad because there are a lot of good tractors out there that would come and pull

Re: LLSS Class October 21, 2021 04:15AM
Where did that come from come on down as long as you meet the rules theres no problem

Re: LLSS Class October 21, 2021 04:22AM
There has always been folks like that in the sport. Always remember there are plenty of organizations who have the class and YOU get to pull wherever you choose to. They won’t have nobody’s tractor to look under if nobody wants to pull with them.

Re: LLSS Class October 21, 2021 04:42AM
It’s so easy to lay blame on Orgs, Techs and or certain rules. Bottom line there is certain pullers that try and go overboard to keep other pullers from getting a win. Grow up and compete geez

Re: LLSS Class October 21, 2021 03:11PM
Observing
It’s so easy to lay blame on Orgs, Techs and or certain rules. Bottom line there is certain pullers that try and go overboard to keep other pullers from getting a win. Grow up and compete geez

Yep, I'll agree with that!!!

Re: LLSS Class October 21, 2021 10:44PM
Problem with this guy is he cries about everyone that beats him. Goes to tech officials and pleads his case, until they check suspect tractor. People are tired of it. There are protest for such instances, why isn't that followed? Seems the tech officials need to grow a pair. It's time they require protest to be carried out instead of just checking people because he said so.

Put up or shut up October 22, 2021 05:51AM
Sounds like the cry baby needs to put his money where his mouth is. Why have a protest rule if all you have to do is cry to a tech official? I know an organization like this in the Buckeye state!! Protest rules that are actually used, keep all the cry babies at bay because they won't put their money up for the protest. Smh

Re: Put up or shut up October 22, 2021 06:08AM
Just curious as who are the two men in the photo. Anyone know?

Re: Put up or shut up October 22, 2021 01:02PM
Must be a Top secret BUT MOST KNOW

Re: Put up or shut up October 22, 2021 04:04PM
One drives the " Kentucky Gambler and the other one owns " Ole Rags " --- figure it out on your own !!

Re: Put up or shut up October 22, 2021 05:03PM
Big deal, they are not under the bottom looking, -out in public it is free to observe anything you please

Re: Put up or shut up October 22, 2021 11:45PM
This clearly is why this class isn't ever gonna be a GN class. Entry level cry babies. This class always has problems.

Re: Put up or shut up October 22, 2021 11:45PM
This clearly is why this class isn't ever gonna be a GN class. Entry level cry babies. This class always has problems.

Re: Put up or shut up October 23, 2021 12:53AM
FYI --- They were under there taking pictures !!!!

Re: Put up or shut up October 23, 2021 01:00AM
SO WHAT, TAKING PICTURES IS NOT BAD, out in public makes it open to all that observe, -- it either fits the rules or not, secrets make no sense.

Re: Put up or shut up October 23, 2021 01:18AM
No its the classic case of the cry babies getting their butts handed to them on a regular basis and you could give them the best of the best and t hey still couldn't catch the leader. Seen it many many times. Generally its not the top five people crying, its Generally the very bottom of the class and they cry about the leaders and say nothing about the guys in the middle or bottom of the class that are beating them also! Smh

Re: Put up or shut up October 23, 2021 01:39AM
Theres two of the reasons we have the big turbos on diesels that got shuffed down lots of peoples throats when the Wisconsin guys didnt wont it or need it with 60 less cubes

Re: Put up or shut up October 23, 2021 03:51AM
Puller 7 -- FYI --- these two usually run at the front of the pack or win, their the ones that are crying because said tractor in the picture runs at the front or wins alot also BUT they never say hardly anything, these two here have a very hard time accepting that other pullers have put the work an money into their tractors and run good also !!!! Not very good at losing !!!

Re: Put up or shut up October 23, 2021 08:26AM
I see, I agree, that happens as well, just not as often. Some people just can't stand to get beat. We have some of those in Ohio too!!

Re: Put up or shut up November 05, 2021 09:25AM
That’s typical they are always complaining

Re: Put up or shut up October 25, 2021 07:50AM
Sevierville Pit Observer
FYI --- They were under there taking pictures !!!!

Maybe they were there taking pictures of designs they had so they could make their's better. Nothing wrong with taking pictures.

Re: Put up or shut up October 25, 2021 08:06AM
They were under there looking to see if the tub had been removed from the Oliver frame, hoping to get a disqualification. Points race was tight and the other green tractor was trying to get them disqualified, funny how they were looking when nobody was around !!!! Wasnt an issue all season, why was it then, I'll explain why -- they other green tractor broke the previous night an wasn't going to get to run thus losing the points !!!!! YOU KNOW THE AGE OLD SAYN -- IF YOU CANT BEAT THEM FAR AN SQAURE " CHANGE THE RULES OR DISQUALIFY THEM "

Re: Put up or shut up November 05, 2021 09:33AM
People have complained for year’s about the Oliver tubs
Get over it. They are safer without it

Re: Put up or shut up November 05, 2021 12:46PM
What I don’t understand is why anyone that pulls a none John Deere or international are always the problem! We are not the cookie cutter tractors! We build are tractors! Last time a checked this is supposed to be a Hobby! God knows we make no money at it! It’s all fun and games til the wrong tractor Wins! And blow up my post I don’t care! But I don’t hide behind a screen name. Just like in 2006 when all v8 super farm tractors were removed from competing in the ntpa yes I was one of them. And all of us were none cookie cutters! I love how people are loosing sleep over this!

Re: Put up or shut up November 05, 2021 01:20PM
Bob evans
What I don’t understand is why anyone that pulls a none John Deere or international are always the problem! We are not the cookie cutter tractors! We build are tractors! Last time a checked this is supposed to be a Hobby! God knows we make no money at it! It’s all fun and games til the wrong tractor Wins! And blow up my post I don’t care! But I don’t hide behind a screen name. Just like in 2006 when all v8 super farm tractors were removed from competing in the ntpa yes I was one of them. And all of us were none cookie cutters! I love how people are loosing sleep over this!

That's a pretty good post Bob and I pull an IH in lss and have for 27 years. I too have been in that category of the "wrong" tractor winning because my motor or turbos were not "big enough" to win. And when ever I won a pull, I must of been cheating. lol

Sarcastically though, I can't believe you would say that we don't make any money at it. We all do it for the money! LOLOLOLOLOL

Re: Put up or shut up November 06, 2021 12:40PM
I won 440.00 today pulling NQS 1st place with a lawn mower lucky day

Re: Put up or shut up November 06, 2021 02:25PM
Lewis Conner
I won 440.00 today pulling NQS 1st place with a lawn mower lucky day

Lewis, keep rolling in the dough buddy!!!!!! lolSmiling

Re: LLSS Class November 07, 2021 01:11AM
Thank goodness, y’all can pull tractors because most of you wouldn’t bump the sled in a spelling bee

Re: LLSS Class October 24, 2021 02:44PM
you would think the guy that "builds chassis" could come up with one to have enough weight to run the class, guess he will have to wait for someone to build one liter so he can copy it...

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,580, Posts: 229,613, Members: 3,320.
This forum: Topics: 37,058, Posts: 225,861.

Our newest member Fechtner Racing