Chizek October 28, 2021 05:47AM
Since every has there opinions going on about llss an pro stock EFI ect

I think chizek should sell a lss an uss an build two pro stocks they have ruined the ss classes are you really making a legacy if you have 3 in each class? Can they not compete with 2 like everyone else I feel the more chances you have your not really doing anything significant too better your chances of having such a great team an history if you have already beat them with 3 coming out of the trailer some ppl only have one shot and have created much more history an legacy with one tractor which makes you a top puller. I enjoy the team owner style kinda like a nascar/Hendrick thing going but I think it would be so much better if they went and tried to compete in the pro stock with 2 red ones and really see how good they can be.

Re: Chizek October 28, 2021 05:52AM
With saying that this is not a shot at blackbourns terry is a legacy itself more towards team owner and could go down as one of if not the best in pulling. Yes money has something to do with it but every puller spends more then enough but watching Boyd’s dominate pro stock and go modified pulling was a great bit of excitement or watching other long time pullers switch classes some do good an some
Not but I do believe running two pros would bring so much excitement and a new story to pulling.

Re: Chizek October 28, 2021 06:19AM
You'll never see it happen. Diesels don't have spark plugs.

Re: Chizek October 29, 2021 01:13AM
Deere hunter
With saying that this is not a shot at blackbourns terry is a legacy itself more towards team owner and could go down as one of if not the best in pulling. Yes money has something to do with it but every puller spends more then enough but watching Boyd’s dominate pro stock and go modified pulling was a great bit of excitement or watching other long time pullers switch classes some do good an some
Not but I do believe running two pros would bring so much excitement and a new story to pulling.

I'm a huge Boyds fan and think they really created their legacy by dominating in a second and third class (Pro Stock, Mods,and Minis). The same could be said about the Simons with the TWD and Pro Stock. Their Mod hasnt been dominant yet but give it time. But that doesnt make what the Chizek team has done less impressive. It's pretty impressive to show up to a pull and put 3 tractors at the top of the class consistently.

Re: Chizek October 28, 2021 06:36AM
His first tractor was a red Pro Stock he just didnt have two of them

Re: Chizek October 28, 2021 06:42AM
In this case chizek needs to drive to ohio,go home with Cespedes fools gold mm,and run plugs in pro.doesnt fools gold have a exception to the rule ?,or bring Cespedes into the fold to use his exception. Thg his would be the biggest thing in the history of pulling,a mm on plugs winning pro for the next decade

Re: Chizek October 28, 2021 10:48AM
You’re not gonna get 5000hp out of a moline

Re: Chizek October 28, 2021 08:55AM
Chisek ain’t a puller he’s nothing more than a wallet for Blackbournes. He can’t drive doesn’t build anything on them so if it wasn’t for Terry or Josh he wouldn’t be where he is. Don’t get me wrong Terry is a legend in the pulling world and I don’t blame him for taking the ride!!!

Re: Chizek October 28, 2021 12:22PM
Earl Wells isn't either. I'm sure there are others like that too. But who the heck are you to judge what level another man chooses to be involved in? What makes you the judge of what Mike should do? Maybe, just maybe, he's involved in exactly the level he wants to be with his money and you have no business judging what he does or doesn't do with the team.

I've got a friend named Craig Smith. He's been friends with Jason Hootman for far longer than I have. He's been to almost every pull that Jason goes to and some Jason hasn't but the tractor has. He helps read the track and setup the tractor. He's as good as anyone I know at setup. He's a guy behind the scenes that doesn't get much credit. He's a huge asset to the team, any team. Why does this matter you ask?

Is there any chance that Mike does things behind the scenes that you don't see? Is there any chance that Mike pays more attention than you think he does? I'm in no position to judge what Mike does and doesn't do because I'm not on the team and I'm not with them week after week. Maybe he just writes a check, I don't know. Maybe he does much more. Maybe he reads the track, maybe he moves weights and sets up the tractors, maybe decides how hard to turn the knob on the wastegate for the given conditions. Even if money is his only contribution is that really bad? Is it a bad thing that he has six tractors and adds to the show anywhere they go? Is it bad that he's investing in the sport?

Does he do it in a way you would? Probably not. Does he always do things like I would? No, (I wish he had a 806 and maybe a Maxxum hood on two of the light tractors just to make them more unique for the crowd) but I won't judge him because it's not my business to tell him how to run his team.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/29/2021 02:15AM by Jake Morgan.

Re: Chizek October 29, 2021 12:10AM
Lets see here..........when Mike drove a pro stock, he had 8 NTPA GN wins including BG and Tomah. Also won a class in Louisville, I'd say those are some really good stats as a driver.

Dan Mayer

www.pulling-reference.com
Dedicated to Preserving the History of Tractor & Truck Pulling

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/29/2021 12:12AM by Dan M.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,613, Posts: 229,669, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,064, Posts: 225,890.

Our newest member JD_8520