Lets Make A List Of All Known 10 Pro Stocks-I'll Start It Off November 07, 2021 06:48AM
It would be fun to see just how many 10 Pro tractors are in existence...I'll start it off with the area I'm most familiar with..I'm counting them even if they haven't pulled in a few years..If I made a mistake or missed someone please let me know..I'll do Missouri,Kansas,and Texas..

Missouri

1-Brackett Hillbilly X-press
2-Yarick Dirt Slingin Deere
3-Yarick Gone
4-Yarick & Aldrich Too Far Gone
5-Porter Gang Green
6-Bailey Rut Cutter
7-Wortman Tapped Out
8-Shramek. Young Blood
9-Harts Beyond Limits
10-Maize Billet Binder
11-Schibi AC Express
12-Cowger Southern Belle
13-Ummel The Bad

Kansas

1-Domann Hurricane Allis
2-Carsten Lotta Green

Texas

1-Metting Bulletproof Buck
2-Metting Bull Wagon
3-Link Revelation Pro

Arkansas,Oklahoma,Louisiana,New Mexico,and Colarado have none..

Re: Lets Make A List Of All Known 10 Pro Stocks-I'll Start It Off November 07, 2021 10:45AM
A couple haven’t pulled in a decade

Re: Lets Make A List Of All Known 10 Pro Stocks-I'll Start It Off November 07, 2021 02:38PM
?
A couple haven’t pulled in a decade

Ummel 2017 and Cowger in 2015 or 2016..At one time I'd heard that Cowger was coming back out?

Re: Lets Make A List Of All Known 10 Pro Stocks-I'll Start It Off November 08, 2021 01:30AM
88.bill Miller-cruisin mule
89.?????????-cash explosion,bill Miller's old tractor

Re: Lets Make A List Of All Known 10 Pro Stocks-I'll Start It Off November 07, 2021 12:08PM
I’ve got Dennis Bobb’s D21 prostock sitting under the shed

Re: Lets Make A List Of All Known 10 Pro Stocks-I'll Start It Off November 07, 2021 12:59PM
This is great we are up to 19 with some not pulled in years Codys probably got that many old pulling tractors from the past setting in the weeds come on now there suppose to be a active 100 across the whole big USA so someone says get Tinker toy and river Rat in there and dont count those thats been setting for a long time because they will be reincarnated as something else in a few years,Not wanting to be a smart a$$ or nothing but if the numbers is low something needs to be fixed if its a all
a Junk Deer class something needs to be fixed

Re: Lets Make A List Of All Known 10 Pro Stocks-I'll Start It Off November 07, 2021 01:50PM
Still waiting to hear how many it takes for you to consider a class healthy...

CP

Re: Lets Make A List Of All Known 10 Pro Stocks-I'll Start It Off November 07, 2021 02:22PM
Lewis Conner
This is great we are up to 19 with some not pulled in years Codys probably got that many old pulling tractors from the past setting in the weeds come on now there suppose to be a active 100 across the whole big USA so someone says get Tinker toy and river Rat in there and dont count those thats been setting for a long time because they will be reincarnated as something else in a few years,Not wanting to be a smart a$$ or nothing but if the numbers is low something needs to be fixed if its a all

I have better things to do, and yet, here I am.

Lewis, I could write you a novel about not fixing a class with 100 tractors total in it across the country. I'll keep it brief and simple for once.

A national class of any sort is an elite group of competitors. If everyone could do it, it wouldn't be special. Pro Stock is a special class, just like Mod and SS. In fact it's the fifth oldest national class, behind SS, Mod, Mini, and FWD. It has its rightful place as a historically important class in pulling.. Further, scarcity of a product/object/whatever has an impact of desirability. Seeing a full-tilt SS, MOD, or PS do work is a special thing to watch because you don't see it happen just anywhere or in high volume.

Oh, and your comment about the Masterson tractors clearly indicates you can't see anything outside of your sandbox. Sandbox Syndrome is real and the only cure is crossing into other states and watching pulling happen somewhere other than what's happening in an hour drive of your part of southeast KY. There's good roads that lead to and from your neighborhood, I drove through there yesterday in fact. Just because it's not happening a stone's throw from you doesn't mean it doesn't happen. If you want I can give you a short list of places to go on late July/early August and you'll have your eyes opened to what's actually happening. Think about it.

Sorry folks that I don't do brief or simple better.

Re: Lets Make A List Of All Known 10 Pro Stocks-I'll Start It Off November 07, 2021 03:14PM
Exactly Bryan
That’s what I’ve been thinking like I said from the beginning he needs to take a trip up around Alliance Ohio and talk trash about those step down pro stocks
And yes there are more pro’s being built

Re: Lets Make A List Of All Known 10 Pro Stocks-I'll Start It Off November 07, 2021 02:32PM
Lewis Conner

I'm not getting much help on this but I now have a list of about 70 more Pro Stocks so I am close to 90 total...I'm sure that isnt all of them..20 alone are in Ohio and theres probably more than that if someone that lives in Ohio would make a list...I haven't counted any from Canada that used to come across the border and pull in the US..

Anyone,does Ramos still have the "Lights Out" PS in California?

Re: Lets Make A List Of All Known 10 Pro Stocks-I'll Start It Off November 07, 2021 02:06PM
Wondering if everyone agrees with the O.P. that the Outlaw large charger limited Pro Stocks would be considered "Real" pro stocks, due to being limited to smaller charger.
Not saying it is bad at all, I'd say the Outlaw large charger limited Pro stocks can make more passes down the track with less engine/turbo work than "real Pro stocks".
Or did Outlaws open their Pro stocks up on turbo's?

Re: Lets Make A List Of All Known 10 Pro Stocks-I'll Start It Off November 07, 2021 02:58PM
They are limited to 5” up from the 4.8 in years past and yes they are “real” prostocks did you know there are turbo limits in the NTPA as well? And yet those are considered to be “real”

Re: Lets Make A List Of All Known 10 Pro Stocks-I'll Start It Off November 07, 2021 03:54PM
How large is the exhaust on the biggest, bestest Pro Stock charger available today?

Re: Lets Make A List Of All Known 10 Pro Stocks-I'll Start It Off November 07, 2021 04:06PM
I came up with this list. No outlaw tractors on it. Not too bad of a list for a "dying" class.

1. Wileman-Diehard Deere
2. Barreau-Tool Times 2
3. Barreau-Tool Times
4. Stamm-Stammpede
5. Moliter-Red Cattlac
6. Everson-Sleipner
7. Elsing
8. Coates-Fuelin' the Fire
9. Lemke-New Generation Plus
10. Ladwig-Never Givin' Up
11. Hart's-Beyond Limits
12. Maize-Billet Binder
13. Shramek-Young Blood
14. McCormick-Nasty Stuff
15. Kuhn-Trailblazer
16. Brinkmeier-Fuelish Pleasue
17. Wischmeier-Barely Gettin' By
18. Wischmeier-Whiskey Wild
19. Shorter-Buckeater
20. Norton-Money on Black
21. Wagler-Real Deere
22. Masterson-River Rat
23. Masterson-Tinker Toy
24. Stone-Rollin' Stone
25. Yoder-Extra Butter
26. Cain-Red Gambler
27. Cain-Aces Wild
28. Lawyer-Rapped Up
29. Russel-Work Horse Pro
30. Simon-Loud and Loaded
31. Simon-Loud and Heavy
32. Shay-Red Edge Pro
33. Conny-Mac Daddy
34. Conny-Mac Nasty
35. Schmucker-Rampage
36. Schmucker-Get-Er-Dun
37. Cope-Warpath
38. Smith-Hystrung
39. Smith-Spontaneous Combustion
40. Deppen-Haymaker
41. Deppen-Deere Traxx Attack
42. Deppen-Smokin' Deere
43. Hoffman-King of Deeres
44. McCoy-Dusk till Dawn
45. Ortner-310 Express
47. Linder-Linder Bros.
48. Young-Cash Explosion
49. Dukes-Lite My Fire
50. Wolford-Horsin' Around My Way
51. Walters-Chasin' Tail
52. Whitney Ground Force
53. Brown-Green with Envy
54. Legrand-The Edge of Sundown
55. Parish-El No no
56. Hunt-D2 Prostock
57. Couch-Cotton Pickin' Deere
58. Couch-High Cotton
59. Link-Revvalation Pro
60. Svanovec-Bootlegger
61. Svanovec-Coal Fired
62. Hildebrand-Loose Cannon
63. Martin-Think Green
64. Martin-John Deere Green
65. Martin-Dairy Deere
66. Hoyt-Stress Case
67. Hoyt-Nut Case
68. Moore-Moore Agitation
69. Moore-One Moore Deere
70. Ammons-Ultimate Harvester
71. VanGenderen-Geared Green
72. Miller-Crusin Mule
73. Harmon-Preparation H
74. Mcgrath-Last Chance II
75. Miller-Diesel 'N' Dirt
76. Campbell-Soupline
77. Schnitker-Meltdown
78. Schnitker-Bite 'N' Binder
79. Friedrich/Haning-Buck with No Die
80. Kozuszek Bros.-Red Power Express

Re: Lets Make A List Of All Known 10 Pro Stocks-I'll Start It Off November 07, 2021 11:10PM
Excellent list!

Re: Lets Make A List Of All Known 10 Pro Stocks-I'll Start It Off November 10, 2021 03:34AM
Nice lists. A follow up question (but much more difficult to answer) is how many hooks do these pros make in an average year? Unless there is some secret series I don't know about, my guess is not too many.

Re: Lets Make A List Of All Known 10 Pro Stocks-I'll Start It Off November 11, 2021 09:08AM
Baders
hietman
hook

Re: Lets Make A List Of All Known 10 Pro Stocks-I'll Start It Off November 11, 2021 11:27AM
Pretty sure Hook is a Limited Pro now. Not sure if someone has more info on that one.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: Lets Make A List Of All Known 10 Pro Stocks-I'll Start It Off November 13, 2021 06:32AM
T-bone of Hook has been retired with talk of a new tractor at some point

Re: Lets Make A List Of All Known 10 Pro Stocks-I'll Start It Off November 08, 2021 01:39AM
Team one
They are limited to 5” up from the 4.8 in years past and yes they are “real” prostocks did you know there are turbo limits in the NTPA as well? And yet those are considered to be “real”

But the NTPA has bigger charger rules, which is more "real" than Outlaws rules.

Re: Lets Make A List Of All Known 10 Pro Stocks-I'll Start It Off November 13, 2021 06:52AM
NTPA/PPl have a 6” turbine limit and no inlet limit at this time. Also they are allowed to purchase their turbo from their vendor of choice.

An NTPA/PPL prostock is not allowed to hook in the outlaw prostock class. This in effect makes the outlaw prostock class a downgraded version of the prostock class and is why it and their competitors are referred to as outlaw prostocks and not in general as prostocks

Re: Lets Make A List Of All Known 10 Pro Stocks-I'll Start It Off November 07, 2021 11:09PM
81: Ortner- Old School
82: Danny Dukes- light my fire
83: John Cespedes- fools gold
84: Ryan Walters- Chasin' Tail
85: Josh Parker - Out for Justice
86: Jesse Parker- Road Gear Plus
87: Avery Naumen- LIL' Rascal

Re: Lets Make A List Of All Known 10 Pro Stocks-I'll Start It Off November 08, 2021 01:17AM
The pro stock class is thriving. If it's more color you want then maybe a different class would suit your fancy. I love the pro stock class and I'm a John Deere guy so it doesn't bother me that 80% of the class is green, maybe even more when you count the transgender pro stocks with BBJD's under their red hood. Pro Stocks are still an exciting and very large class regardless of what the people on this site believe.

Re: Lets Make A List Of All Known 10 Pro Stocks-I'll Start It Off November 08, 2021 03:48AM
Since yesterday afternoon I have been working hard on a state by state list for (14) states...I now have a list of (116) Pro Stocks not counting any in Canada..Its probably not 100% accurate but it may be close??? Most of these have been pulled in the past 4 years or less...Theres probably still a few out there that I dont know about and some may have changed owners-etc...Most of these are pulled with 7 different associations....Ohio leads with 25 tractors..I'll try and post the complete list for each state sometime this week.

Re: Lets Make A List Of All Known 10 Pro Stocks-I'll Start It Off November 08, 2021 05:02AM
How many red hooded tractors have BBjD in them?

Re: Lets Make A List Of All Known 10 Pro Stocks-I'll Start It Off November 08, 2021 05:37AM
I think workhorse is the only one. Couch’s cotton pickin has a red engine under the hood so I guess they would cancel out.

Geared Green and Parker’s tractors are outlaw pro’s if our list contains only true prostocks, if not then carry on

Re: Lets Make A List Of All Known 10 Pro Stocks-I'll Start It Off November 08, 2021 08:04AM
That’s a great list guys now the next time someone wants to save a dying class the prostock you have proof it not dead now you have a list I knew it all along

Re: Lets Make A List Of All Known 10 Pro Stocks-I'll Start It Off November 08, 2021 01:17PM
Bryan i really like your post correcting me up top it took almost a whole page of comments to get a list started someone finally got mad enough at me to start a list so now to the guy who wanted to fix the class for the future can se nothing needs fixed i got the list thanks LOL

Re: Lets Make A List Of All Known 10 Pro Stocks-I'll Start It Off November 08, 2021 08:10AM
Possibly
I think workhorse is the only one. Couch’s cotton pickin has a red engine under the hood so I guess they would cancel out.

Geared Green and Parker’s tractors are outlaw pro’s if our list contains only true prostocks, if not then carry on

Please correct me if I'm wrong but I believe Extra Butter (Minnie Mo) and Young Blood (Ag Co) are both JD engines as well. Those are two that come to mind off the top of my head.

Re: Lets Make A List Of All Known 10 Pro Stocks-I'll Start It Off November 08, 2021 08:20AM
Young Blood had an IH motor in it. Xtra Butter is a Shipley prepared JD.

Re: Lets Make A List Of All Known 10 Pro Stocks-I'll Start It Off November 08, 2021 08:41AM
BrandonA

Please correct me if I'm wrong but I believe Extra Butter (Minnie Mo) and Young Blood (Ag Co) are both JD engines as well. Those are two that come to mind off the top of my head.
I was answering the post asking how many green engines were under red hoods. All of the moline pros except fools gold sport bbjd engines

Re: Lets Make A List Of All Known 10 Pro Stocks-I'll Start It Off November 08, 2021 10:03AM
Possibly

My final list will have all the Outlaw Pros on it because as far as I'm concerned they are true Pro Stocks..Anything with a 5" or larger charger, that can be 680 cubes, and that weighs 10,000 lbs will be on my list..If they want to hook elsewhere like Louisville all they have to do is bolt on a larger turbo...I'm sure that several already have larger turbos on the shelf to do this??

Is Lance Little completely out of PS Pulling?It would be interesting to know the total number of Pros that he built and sold over the years.

Also are the Boyds completely out of PS pulling?

How many 10 Pros have MM sheet metal..Cespedes,Yoder,and ???

Re: Lets Make A List Of All Known 10 Pro Stocks-I'll Start It Off November 08, 2021 10:14AM
Little has the old wheat fed

I have a different opinion on what makes a “true” prostock. It’s just my opinion and is no slight to the outlaw group, what they have works for them. A true prostock cannot hook outlaws for 3 reasons: 1. Box charger rule. 2. Intercooler. 3. Turbo size. A 4.1 can hook the prostock class but that doesn’t make it a prostock

Re: Lets Make A List Of All Known 10 Pro Stocks-I'll Start It Off November 10, 2021 05:07AM
Justison's own Wheat Fed. It is being reworked and may make it out this summer.

Paul Romack

Re: Lets Make A List Of All Known 10 Pro Stocks-I'll Start It Off November 08, 2021 12:45PM
Boyds still know how, but when I toured their shop last month, the only diesels under the shop roof were in the haulers.

CP

Re: Lets Make A List Of All Known 10 Pro Stocks-I'll Start It Off November 09, 2021 01:53AM
cpr
Boyds still know how, but when I toured their shop last month, the only diesels under the shop roof were in the haulers.

CP

Boyd's could build one tomorrow and dominate the class again but they won't. Diesels are too much work. Heard that straight from Greg. They do work on Mickey Shorter's Buck Eater occasionally though. Mike and Andrew Boyd may one day have a pro stock again. Had to sell their two last year due to a bad business mistake.

But there are a group of Boyd built pro stocks still pulling

Loud and Heavy
Loud and Loaded
Whiskey Wild
Coal Fired
Deere Traxx Attack

Re: Lets Make A List Of All Known 10 Pro Stocks-I'll Start It Off November 09, 2021 03:19AM
Are there any new Pros coming out in 2022 to add to the list?

Re: Lets Make A List Of All Known 10 Pro Stocks-I'll Start It Off November 09, 2021 05:26AM
Green With Envy was sold to someone in WI and word is they are building a new one.

Beyond that I have not heard of any for sure.

2 not on the lists is Henry Smith's Sneaky Snake (not the OG that runs as a Light Pro) and Radical Red.

CP

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/09/2021 05:28AM by cpr.

Re: Lets Make A List Of All Known 10 Pro Stocks-I'll Start It Off November 09, 2021 10:39AM
cpr
Green With Envy was sold to someone in WI and word is they are building a new one.

Beyond that I have not heard of any for sure.

2 not on the lists is Henry Smith's Sneaky Snake (not the OG that runs as a Light Pro) and Radical Red.

CP

There is Another one sitting in a barn in southeast mi besides smiths
That is not on the list.

Re: Lets Make A List Of All Known 10 Pro Stocks-I'll Start It Off November 10, 2021 05:08AM
618 Motorsports has a new pro coming. With some luck it will see the track this summer.

Paul Romack

Re: Lets Make A List Of All Known 10 Pro Stocks-I'll Start It Off November 09, 2021 03:46AM
There are 2 sitting in Monroe wis. That could come back out someday.

Re: Lets Make A List Of All Known 10 Pro Stocks-I'll Start It Off November 09, 2021 04:01AM
Possibly

Geared green is not an outlaw pro stock. He's always run with ntpa and ppl.

Re: Lets Make A List Of All Known 10 Pro Stocks-I'll Start It Off November 09, 2021 04:04AM
He ran with Outlaws 3 times last summer.

[www.ulmerracing.com]

Re: Lets Make A List Of All Known 10 Pro Stocks-I'll Start It Off November 09, 2021 04:25AM
Tomah winner

Geared Green pulled the Outlaw 10 Pro from around 2005 until around 2009-2010 before going elsewhere.....I watched them win the Outlaw 10 Pro at Jeff City,MO in 2006.

Re: Lets Make A List Of All Known 10 Pro Stocks-I'll Start It Off November 09, 2021 05:04AM
Tomah winner

It’s an outlaw prostock now

Re: Lets Make A List Of All Known 10 Pro Stocks-I'll Start It Off November 13, 2021 06:51AM
John Sharp Under New Management

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,580, Posts: 229,613, Members: 3,320.
This forum: Topics: 37,058, Posts: 225,861.

Our newest member Fechtner Racing