Ford engine explosion January 21, 2022 01:54AM
Read all the posts concerning the engine explosion and only 1 person made any since and that is jd43. The incident needs to be properly investigated and sound decisions made as to what needs to be done, not a sit of your pants reaction such as NTPA's new rule. A better topic is to list questions that need to be asked and reviewed. To say it is all OEM blocks issue is very foolish. Think about this, could it be juiced fuel ?? Not saying it is but did anybody check ?

1. You can tell by the video no side shields. Sides shields per NTPA are to be mounted to the frame of the tractor, not the hood.
2. Worried about fans, then keep them back.
3. It is the typical who, what, why, where, when questions that needed to be asked. Information gathered, reviewed, discussed and then a plan or rule made.

Re: Ford engine explosion January 21, 2022 01:57AM
Once again, no one checked fuel because for this event, there was NO competition fuel or water spec for 9000 Limited Pro.

CP

Re: Ford engine explosion January 21, 2022 02:03AM
The PPL rule book (since it is easily accessible via google) does not state what the inner side shields shall be mounted to. Only describes thickness and area of the block to cover, nothing about mounting to chassis. Pretty sure most I have ever seen are mounted to the block and not the chassis. Looks to me like you could mount them to the hood, per PPL rules that is.

Re: Ford engine explosion January 21, 2022 02:07AM
So there is a question that needs to be INVESTIGATED, reviewed and a conclusion made. NTPA calls for it to be mounted to the chassis.

Re: Ford engine explosion January 21, 2022 06:04AM
I wasn't at the pull and I only watched the video but I'm really confused as to why there is so much concern/discussion about the inner side shields. Did parts go sideways? From the video it appeared that everything exited out the top at various trajectories. Did parts go sideways?

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Ford engine explosion January 21, 2022 06:10AM
I was the finish line camera and probably the video you saw. Four pistons were found behind me with one hitting the wall about 100 feet away roughly 16 feet off the ground. Pieces of the block were also found and a couple large chunks. Lifters were found in different areas. The biggest one was the camshaft that went about 50 feet and landed on a table of the Beer Money booth.

Re: Ford engine explosion January 21, 2022 08:00AM
Thanks Brent. I was wondering what landed on the beer Money table. It would be interesting to know the trajectory of those parts. I've been on the sidelines at NTPA pulls when blocks have exploded in a similar fashion and the inner side shield were in place and I was amazed at the direction that some parts took. I had one block where it blew up on the other side of the track almost directly across from me and most of the pushrods landed at my feet (literally just a foot or two from my feet). The inner side shields were in place but didn't go up high enough and parts still went up and towards the side. I've also had my friend Dan (who unhooks the sled) pull me aside as a piston went a little to close to us.

I think inner side shields are a good thing, but as "think" said I don't think we'll know if they made any difference or even if they were in place with out proper investigation. That said, I don't mind the NTPA making a rule change quickly... as I said in the thread below it may not be the best solution but we need something now with other indoor pulls on deck and the second cable has got to be better than doing nothing (both in terms of liability and containment).

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Ford engine explosion January 21, 2022 10:58AM
Jake Morgan
I wasn't at the pull and I only watched the video but I'm really confused as to why there is so much concern/discussion about the inner side shields. Did parts go sideways? From the video it appeared that everything exited out the top at various trajectories. Did parts go sideways?

Until it can get sorted out, maybe a big ugly kevlar blanket thrown over the hood and bolted to the frame on each corner and maybe 2 more attachments in the center of the block.

Kinda like a big blower bag for a screw blower on a hemi or a big automatic transmission blanket that has been used in NHRA since the 1980s.

Re: Ford engine explosion January 21, 2022 11:04AM
That's the kind of thinking we need. Just ideas and discussion regarding pros and cons of the idea. The idea posted below for a spec for chromoly cage like a tire cage over the engine is another interesting idea and could be done very inexpensively and could be made to be easily removable with a few bolts or even pins like on removable roll cages. Or maybe a combination of the two ideas... just brain storming.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

Re: Ford engine explosion January 21, 2022 12:01PM
The reason I love the Lps is there is still 1 OEM engine component and a OEM trans rear.take that away and I'm back to sf.its old school peostock all over again..

Re: Ford engine explosion January 21, 2022 02:04AM
Just because there was no fuel check at the start, but due to the nature of what happen it would seem to have been the prudent thing to do, or at least get a sample of the fuel so it could be tested. Wanting to understand how it happen and how to help correct it takes some thought and purpose. Not excuses.

Re: Ford engine explosion January 21, 2022 02:20AM
At the top of most of the Winter National rule usually started by PPL/NTPA / Outlaw. So they are use association rules. For one PPL has always been 150 on fuel the dielectric test and I think NTPA is too . So you use your association going to this pull . The rules seem pretty clear.

Re: Ford engine explosion January 21, 2022 03:26AM
I mentioned testing the fuel in the other thread an gyes what GOT DELETED ( still haven't figured that one out ) at least i aint the only one thinking this could have been a factor, OEM blocks are fine if everyone follows the rules, yes they'll still blow up or split OCCASIONALLY but for the most part they'll last, and Charlws your comments about the fuel not being enforced as the other Organizations do just seems to tell everyone to just run whatever- not good in my opinion !!! Now im sure this will get deleted also !!! Dont know why other post got deleted, no names were mentioned just an observation !!!

Re: Ford engine explosion January 21, 2022 05:08AM
I didn't delete it. I have never deleted a post on here as an admin.

I'm not advocating anything that anyone who wants to actually compete wouldn't do, did, or does with any rulebook. It's called motorsports.

CP

Re: Ford engine explosion January 21, 2022 06:12AM
I deleted it. The initial post on that part of the thread (don't know if it was yours or someone elses) made very strong accusations of hot/illegal fuel so I deleted that post and the subsequent replies. The rules on this page have been consistent for more than 20 years and if you're going to make accusations or implications of cheating then you need to post your contact info. Anonymous accusations will not be tolerated. There is no evidence that any cheating occurred and any discussion is speculation and if you feel the desire to speculate about someone in public then you need to have the integrity to own up to those comments.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

Re: Ford engine explosion January 21, 2022 02:29AM
To think: This is most definitely an oem block issue. It is most definitely a we have surpassed the ability of oem material to withstand the force generated by the power that can be produced within the current ruleset and that problem is going to get worse every time the fuel and air guys improve their parts. The fact that tie down systems exist is proof positive that we are trying to contain the weakest link and we have acknowledged it to be the weakest link. Is the fact that it is virtually the only oem part still in use in these vehicles and responsible for structurally containing the entirety of the power produced being most likely to fail surprising to anyone? Is it surprising that when you remove material from a structural component it weakens it and makes it more prone to failure?

We say we want safety, we say we want to manage risk, but in the end do we really want to? When do we admit that using oem components is not a feasible or intelligent option in regards to safety or durability?

Re: Ford engine explosion January 21, 2022 07:24AM
To think: This is most definitely an oem block issue. It is most definitely a we have surpassed the ability of oem material to withstand the force generated by the power that can be produced within the current ruleset and that problem is going to get worse every time the fuel and air guys improve their parts. The fact that tie down systems exist is proof positive that we are trying to contain the weakest link and we have acknowledged it to be the weakest link. Is the fact that it is virtually the only oem part still in use in these vehicles and responsible for structurally containing the entirety of the power produced being most likely to fail surprising to anyone? Is it surprising that when you remove material from a structural component it weakens it and makes it more prone to failure?

We say we want safety, we say we want to manage risk, but in the end do we really want to? When do we admit that using oem components is not a feasible or intelligent option in regards to safety or durability?

Lets just outlaw OEM blocks then and park half the tractors in these classes that can't afford the recast blocks. Doesn't matter that some guys have successfully strengthened/tied down their blocks. Ingenuity isn't allowed anymore, just large checkbooks.

Re: Ford engine explosion January 21, 2022 08:06AM
$$$

Lets just outlaw OEM blocks then and park half the tractors in these classes that can't afford the recast blocks. Doesn't matter that some guys have successfully strengthened/tied down their blocks. Ingenuity isn't allowed anymore, just large checkbooks.

Agreed. That’s where we are right now and have been for some time. So is it better to weed out the ones running on borrowed time now or let one blow and cause a fatality and we park them all? Oh a couple more questions: What is a cost analysis of initial build cost plus a rebuild of a new power plant plus repair of all other damaged components vs the cost of an aftermarket block? Will the guy who can’t afford the block be able to afford the rebuild? Will the decision on whether the block is affordable be based off of the cost of the new pump and turbo he has to buy to remain competitive? Is risk management only viable if it’s affordable?

Re: Ford engine explosion January 21, 2022 08:57AM
Dear Dot or . or Period or decimal point or what ever you want to be called,

I'll give you credit for how hard you're pushing your agenda. However outlawing OEM blocks is not feasible at this time. Outlawing OEM blocks is not realistic. Not even a little bit realistic right now. NOT ONE BIT! If you outlawed OEM blocks for everything from Super Farm on up you could never produce enough blocks before the season starts to fill those orders. There aren't non-OEM blocks for all brands. Who's going to build a one-off block for a Fendt (for example)? How crazy will the cost on that be? If the sport went with a singled block spec (like a NASCAR type "The Block of Tomorrow!") what about the guys who don't just need to buy a new block... but need new everything because their existing parts won't work? What's the price on that? FYI, you'd still need to engineer a safety stop gap until enough blocks were in supply. You'd also have a large segment of the sport that would struggle with the cost even if all their parts worked (especially as our economy seems to be struggling). Outlawing OEM blocks has some Pros but currently the Cons still outweigh those Pros. Allowing aftermarket blocks in additional classes is a realistic discussion, but talking about a mandate to outlaw OEM... not helpful/logical/realistic. Infact OEM chassis aren't even OUTLAWED in the classes that allow component tractors. If you mandate aftermarket blocks are you suggesting mandating aftermarket chassis? No OEM parts? If so wow, Wow, WOW you just spent a TON of other peoples money. There are currently other solutions to the problem at hand that make much more sense.

But hey: beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

Re: Ford engine explosion January 21, 2022 09:48AM
Jake Morgan
But hey: beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum, beat that drum.

January isn't even over yet and we already have the post of the year.

John Murray
Two-time Pedal Pull World Champion

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Oh Jake January 21, 2022 10:17AM
Jake I’m sorry I didn’t realize you were so out of touch with the current state of pulling. I didn’t know you didn’t know there is no justification to using economics as an arguing point. You didn’t know that building a solid foundation is key to growth and prosperity? You didn’t know that the block, trans housing and rear housing and axle housings were the only non aftermarket/component parts being used at this level? You didn’t know it was more economical to do things right the first time than proving the definition of insanity?

I really just wish some common sense would pop in here much like you mentioned above about classes that utilize non oem parts not being mandated to do so but for some reason though they are virtually non existent now? Why? Because common sense told them they were saving money in the long run by protecting their investment. Common sense told them they could safely and sensibly achieve and sustain power levels well within the reach of what the rules would allow. So to answer your question to whether I think all oem castings should not be used at this level you are darn right that’s what I think. It’s exactly why the other classes switched to them. Do I think they should be mandated? Kind of. If the option is available to use component/aftermarket parts the envelope pushers will upgrade to them. The guys who can’t afford to push the envelope/budget conscious are probably not pushing the limits anyway and will likely be dropping classes.

Yes I realize that it would take some time to implement.

I prefer to be referred to as the point. The reason I keep beating the horse as you posted above is because you are not getting the point

Re: Oh Jake January 21, 2022 10:59AM
Ironically you're the one not getting the point. It's not feasible right now. Maybe in the future. Maybe in some classes sooner than others. Are there reasons where aftermarket makes sense? Sure, as I stated earlier, and have repeatedly over the years. Believe me I get those arguments, I get the point your making, I just think you're not being realistic and instead of making a good argument and also discussing the obstacles of your proposal you're just beating the same tired drum over and over without offering solutions on overcoming the Cons of your idea. Just beating the drum. I've made many of the same arguments your making (except allowing aftermarket rather than mandating), especially for aftermarket chassis options in certain classes. As it was back then, the same holds true for today, it's not a one size fits all solution for all classes. Are there times when OEM makes more sense? Sure. Should aftermarket options for blocks be discussed in more classes? Maybe. Believe me I have a pretty good idea of how much OEM is in each class. But the Cons of a mandating aftermarket still outweigh the Pros in almost all classes (maybe the exception being DSS, but I wouldn't even be onboard with it in that class. I have a friend with a BBJD DSS and I don't think he'd be too excited to hear that he'd get shafted by yet another rule change in his class when they've already forced him to make numerous changes to his setup and cost him a fair amount of money... I have a feeling that a rule change like that would be the end of his involvement in the class and maybe the sport... but that's just speculation on my part). Maybe in the classes that are already allow component classes we can start having the conversation about the limits of OEM parts, but why not let the pullers decide to make those changes themselves? However that's not the argument your trying to have, you're arguing to mandate aftermarket everything in most classes and spending a ton of other people's money in the process.

As I said, there are other solutions that allow for options and minimize risk.

Good luck beating that drum... honestly I wouldn't sign my name to that nonsense either.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

Re: Oh Jake January 21, 2022 12:03PM
You are right Jake, it's not feasible to mandate no oem blocks or chassis components for the 2022 season as I believe in all of my posts I never discussed time frames. There has to be a willingness to understand the need to go there first, then build a plan of action to get there. Possibly simply not beating around the bush by stating the facts isn't the best way to get there. I knew there would be significant pushback on what I had to say but several responses on these threads have proven that their are others starting to think that the envelope has gotten pushed way to far and bandaids aren't the best remedy. The dollar figure being spent in this sport is insane, so economics are no reason to not do away with oem cast. This dollar figure is the reason for significant pushback as many competitors are outside their spending limits as it is and breakage or upgrades threaten to sideline them permanently as it is. With a handful of builders providing nearly all the ingenuity and performance to the sport this spending will never slow down nor will the gains in power. These gains in power will continue to wreck peoples finances and their oem mandated parts. Unfortunately possibly to the ultimate price of someone's death, while we set back and wait until the time is right to move forward.

Jake, I'm gonna continue to beat the horse. Otherwise the horse is just gonna get another cable strapped on it til the next big explosion occurs. Thanks for the space to voice my opinion, even if it's not popular. If it gets people to just start thinking it'll be worth it to me.

Re: Oh Jake January 21, 2022 12:06PM
It’s unfortunate that Jake stooped to such a childish tactic as he has in the posts above. It’s somewhat immature and disappointing. However it’s his board and he can do as he pleases I guess.

Just as a thought provoker, please indicate what blower V8 (mods/unlimited) at the NTPA level is still using an oem cast engine block. Let’s think about why that is (yes weight is one reason, but not the only one).

All this talk of extra cables…..blankets over top…..tube structures bolted to frame rails……these are all just band aids. And none of them happen for free. Nor are they especially effective to implement. You really want to rely on bolts and straps to contain this now? Come on…..use your head. The real solution is moving to a block that can support what you are throwing at it.

If it were me, I’d sooner spring for the block and say no to all the “band aid” solutions. Look at the true root cause and derive a solution that works.

But each to their own. Bash away.

Re: Oh Jake January 21, 2022 02:39PM
What was the childish tactic? Cutting and Pasting the same thing over and over? Oh the shame. Pointing out that someone is simply repeating the same thing in thread after thread after thread after thread? We get it. Sometimes you need hyperbole to make a point. Instead of repeating a vague directive address some of the concerns that people have with the idea... address the Cons of the idea or address some actual details instead of simply repeating the same thing because nobody is going to take you serious unless you offer solutions with detail beside simply saying 'who cares what it cost the pullers'. Better yet, start a new thread about your idea instead of beating the same drum in so many of the other threads. It's almost spam like with the drum beating.

As for band aids... yes I've been saying that for years. I think aftermarket blocks are a band aid on other problems in the sport... specifically the cubic inch limits in some classes and the horsepower levels in other classes and in some cases both. Don't get me wrong, high HP is what everyone strives for but is the show better if it's 4000hp vs 2000hp? Most fans can't see much of a difference. The aftermarket blocks have always been a band aid to a much deeper problem with the sport. Should we get to 20,000hp before we address it? Should we outlaw all OEM parts in a Superfarm? What about Hot Farm? What about LLSS? What's the limit? 2000hp? 1500hp? More? Less? Where's the logical end game? Or is there no end? What happens when that aftermarket block can no longer take the hp? Another stronger aftermarket block? A generic block spec? My father started a good thread on this in another topic.

The sport has wandered further and further from it's roots... is it better?

Also, you guys have real names (or at least regular user names), why hide? Say "I think you're wrong" and simply stand behind it. You've both been on the page for years why hide now? You want to be taken serious? Act serious. Act with integrity. In my opinion hiding is childish behavior and a childish tactic when you disagree with someone. Own your opinion.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/21/2022 02:50PM by Jake Morgan.

Re: Oh Jake January 21, 2022 03:39PM
Limit the power or allow the components to harness it. Pretty simple concept. Pick any of the classes you listed, it applies to each one the same.

I’m really not concerned whether . causes you to take me seriously or not. The content in my posts are meant to generate thought and discussion and that appears to have had a positive impact on page traffic. More views mean more thought and possibly some solutions and if nothing else some entertainment value for those who don’t take anything seriously

Re: Oh Jake January 22, 2022 12:42AM
Sorry, but your comments have not had any impact on page traffic (neither have mine). Page traffic is fairly consistent and any increase in user comments is due to the fact that there was an indoor event and major breakage. Other than mine there have been minimal response to your comments. There's been no surge in traffic simply because of you. Your heads getting a little big on that.

As for being taken serious... you're missing the point again. If you want to be taken serious then address some actual shortcoming of your mandate. Address the Cons of it and how we overcome them. Address your timeline. Start a new thread and address those things. Offer a realistic solution. Talk about real issues and what we do in the meantime until your mandate would be 1000% in effect. Making a vague blanket statement isn't serious. It won't be taken serious. Without getting overly political, the far left in this country always says we need to have a "conversation" about something and they make vague blanket statements but never offer realistic solutions. Similar to when AOC simply says we need to get rid of billionaires or end racism without having any actual plan or details... she's clearly not taken serious by anyone other than those already in her cult. It's no different than when a coach says we need to execute better with out addressing the actual issues and why the team keeps loosing games. It's vague with no real path forward.

As for your user name... yes I think people take comments more serious when people use a recognizable name or real name. It tells the world you have integrity. Your posts just currently tell people that some anonymous guy has an agenda and a vague idea (again maybe a good idea, but not realistic right now).

Start a new topic and refine/expand your idea.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/22/2022 04:28AM by Jake Morgan.

Re: Ford engine explosion January 22, 2022 01:29AM
I commend you for eing able to thinking that far outside of the box! Not many of us seem to be able to do that! There's no such thing, as a so called, quick fix!

Re: Ford engine explosion January 21, 2022 05:37AM
Its very simple - no inner side sheilds, and the hood went forward exposing all the action- so many infractions on the owner, and the fuel - something made it explode!! LOL

Re: Ford engine explosion January 21, 2022 10:21AM
What about the illegal deck plate? Nobody talking about that, can see from pictures that isn’t legal.

Re: Ford engine explosion January 21, 2022 12:28PM
I don't have an NTPA book at hand, but I can see in Klint's rules and PPL's on page 30 for Light Pros that deck plates aren't spoken of at all. No rules on it.

You guys are something else...

CP

CPR BETTER LOOK AGAIN January 23, 2022 11:16AM
Anything over a 1” deck plate is forbidden. Better read the whole rule book! Not just 1 page.

Re: CPR BETTER LOOK AGAIN January 23, 2022 12:48PM
All that from a cellphone photo? I don't need to look at them, I was there being hit by parts of it.

CP

Re: CPR BETTER LOOK AGAIN January 23, 2022 02:35PM
I’d seen the deck plate before it landed in a spectator walkway. Had parts bouncing off of me as well, therefore don’t need whatever picture you’re speaking of. Why you back pedaling on there being no such rule, don’t want to admit you don’t know the rules of this class?

Re: CPR BETTER LOOK AGAIN January 23, 2022 02:55PM
So you saw it while it was flying through the air? You have the most incredible talent of slowing down time to be able to see what it was and take measurements to bring back and enlighten us with.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: CPR BETTER LOOK AGAIN January 23, 2022 03:18PM
Yep saw it as quickly as the above expert read the rule book. Man you guys really must like this guy. I believe everyone can agree (other than you two) that it’s clearly taller than 1 inch? I saw it before it exploded, believe it or not occasionally pullers have to work on these things and raise the hood.

Re: CPR BETTER LOOK AGAIN January 23, 2022 03:28PM
And yet you keep saying this but have no proof.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: CPR BETTER LOOK AGAIN January 23, 2022 11:50PM
If you wish to accuse him of cheating YOU need to read the site rules and put your name on it. Now you "believe" everyone can see it, but I backpedal?

Yes, I like the Smiths and I an not going allow you to sling this crap without a name on it. Grow a pair.

CP

Re: CPR BETTER LOOK AGAIN January 24, 2022 03:07PM
cpr
Grow a pair.

CP

I really do like that comment! If you are going to sling mud then grow a pair and post your REAL NAME! No wait, we can't do that because we hide behind a keyboard. smh

Re: CPR BETTER LOOK AGAIN January 24, 2022 09:25AM
Another thing you all are not looking at is, 4.1 class is 4.1 intake inlet, the light pro class is 4.5 exhaust, inlet is wide open, and after this class being around for a few years, do you think maybe the manufacturers are developing 4.5 exhaust wheel to push bigger and bigger intake wheels, or at least those possibilities are there, so that equals more boost. Which in turn makes more cylinder pressure which in turn could be another contributing factor to the block failure.

Eric Prewitt
The Prewitt Pulling Team
Public Relations for
The Pulling Radio Network

Re: CPR BETTER LOOK AGAIN January 24, 2022 10:37AM
Eric Prewitt
Another thing you all are not looking at is, 4.1 class is 4.1 intake inlet, the light pro class is 4.5 exhaust, inlet is wide open, and after this class being around for a few years, do you think maybe the manufacturers are developing 4.5 exhaust wheel to push bigger and bigger intake wheels, or at least those possibilities are there, so that equals more boost. Which in turn makes more cylinder pressure which in turn could be another contributing factor to the block failure.

Well said Eric

Re: Ford engine explosion January 21, 2022 11:04AM
Soooo straight VP fuel makes a motor explode?? you key board pullers better do some research and find out what was in the tanks before you go saying they were running illegal fuel

Re: Ford engine explosion January 21, 2022 11:35AM
To .. I was at an event last year where they tested a guys fuel and it come back illegal. He said is was VP and that was a legal fuel. So they went back to his trailer and tested a brand new can of VP and it also failed.

Re: Ford engine explosion January 21, 2022 12:17PM
One thing no one has mentioned is the fact that the 9700 made 3 passes that day and 2 of them were in a short time and it was set on IM GOING TO WIN MODE every part in and on that engine was hotter than it would normally be since generally we only pull once a day or a week. Now I also know sometimes we have pulloffs or repulls and our machines should be built for those situations. But heat cycles work on parts pretty hard and when they don't get time to cool and go back to their normal shape bad things happen pretty quickly. We have our pulling powerplants built for go really fast and hard for 350ft and done for awhile not 900ft in 8 hrs.
I don't really know the answer to making things like from happening or containing when it does happen. But I do know at some point even the best billet or recast block will do the same thing just give it time. We have alot of really talented parts engineers that we all use that will continue to figure out how to make more power it doesn't matter how many "limitations" are in place. That's the point of motor sports.

Re: Ford engine explosion January 21, 2022 01:35PM
Every time something happens its OEM OEM OEM to all the oem dont wanters stay out of those classes theres classes that offers the Billet blocks heads and stuff .And if a class is starting to exceed the capabilities of OEM back them down some always pricing classes out of exictence is why we have so many

Re: Ford engine explosion January 21, 2022 01:39PM
Yes and thats why theres so many class

Re: Ford engine explosion January 23, 2022 04:57AM
I spoke with a guy who done extensive real field testing on the use of methanol in diesel pulling tractors. He explained to me that if you get a concentration above a certain level that the "Head IS COMING OFF THE LOWER HALF OF THE BLOCK". Not it Might come off, IT IS coming off. I don't know what the the Ford had in the tank, really don't care, however it appears that several things were possibly wrong with safety requirements? I just hope everyone has observed and learned what we might do to help prevent something like this from happening again. Best wishes to all.

Re: Ford engine explosion January 23, 2022 05:25AM
1) I was not there.
2) Studying results and watching videos, this tractor hooked 5 times in 2 days.
3) 3 of those times were on Sat.
4) That is a lot of engine heat and stress, within a short time frame.
5) It's no wonder that engine came unglued.
6) So now we add another Light Pro engine "explosion" to the class fatality list. How many is that in total, in just the past few years of the class existence, I do not know. I know of 3, all of which has occurred not far from my home.
7) Cosnsidering the above, It is appalling that a 540 cu. in. with a single 4.5 turbo can produce that kind of explosive power. I am not aware of any of the 640 x 4.1 LimPS
engine explosion, but assume there probably have been some. How many true 680 x single mega turbo PS engines have exploded? I know there are numerous SSD
explosions. And when those things come apart, what a catastrophe. Amazing more people have not been injured, than there has been.
8) Meaning serious rule changes need implementing. More than the double cable now already in effect.

Re: Ford engine explosion January 26, 2022 02:06AM
3. It is the typical who, what, why, where, when questions that needed to be asked. Information gathered, reviewed, discussed and then a plan or rule made.[/quote]

Just a few thoughts:

Who should investigage? Who provided insurance coverage for the event or rented the facility. Who was in charge?
It's up to that person or group to investigate their own event. Based on their results they could make changes to their event in the future.

NTPA has added to an existing rule that "all" (OEM) turbocharged engines" and must have an additional cable. The rule cleaned up and added some language.
It's a logical add.

Besides, NTPA Rules were NOT in effect for that event.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,561, Posts: 229,571, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,055, Posts: 225,835.

Our newest member BadHabit2