Rockwell suggested schedule tweak January 26, 2022 07:04AM
So far as I'm aware, NTPA has SSO hooks at Tomah, Rockwell, and Bowling Green.

For once, Tomah has no conflicts with that class on the PPL circuit. Obviously, BG doesn't.

Session 1 on Thursday at Rockwell also doesn't.
The 2nd SSO hook is on Saturday, which conflicts with a PPL USS hook in Ohio.

Rockwell can do what they want, but may I suggest running their second SSO hook on Friday? That way, some guys who may consider running both circuits would be able to.

That would be a win-win for both organizations and would only require switching SSO with one of the Saturday classes. The easiest switch looking at the schedule is SSD FWD.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/26/2022 07:09AM by The Original Michael.

Re: Rockwell suggested schedule tweak January 27, 2022 02:28AM
The Original Michael
So far as I'm aware, NTPA has SSO hooks at Tomah, Rockwell, and Bowling Green.

For once, Tomah has no conflicts with that class on the PPL circuit. Obviously, BG doesn't.

Session 1 on Thursday at Rockwell also doesn't.
The 2nd SSO hook is on Saturday, which conflicts with a PPL USS hook in Ohio.

Rockwell can do what they want, but may I suggest running their second SSO hook on Friday? That way, some guys who may consider running both circuits would be able to.

That would be a win-win for both organizations and would only require switching SSO with one of the Saturday classes. The easiest switch looking at the schedule is SSD FWD.

I don't know how others feel, but I think they should leave it alone, since NTPA is finally giving the DSS4x4 guys a chance, instead of every other big pull making them pull right away just to get them over with. I feel they should always be a saturday night show

Re: Rockwell suggested schedule tweak ** UPDATE** May 18, 2022 10:04AM
Rockwell has moved the 2nd SSO hook to Friday afternoon, thereby eliminating the only schedule conflict with PPL In other words, a puller could run both circuits for points if they wanted (see below- several are).

A real world positive effect- the Pre-Commit list has been updated. The GALOT tractors are now signed up, bringing the pre-commit list (or free entry if you prefer) to 11. It's only 3 events, but it's a move in the right direction for sure.

It's nice to see promoters making little changes that will improve their pull and also allow pullers viable options.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/18/2022 10:05AM by The Original Michael.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,576, Posts: 229,605, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,058, Posts: 225,857.

Our newest member BadHabit2