Pullers YouTube channel? March 13, 2022 04:28AM
Do any pullers have their own Youtube channel? If no, then why not? I was talking to my nephew this weekend and he was showing me some of the Youtube channels he likes. I can not believe how simple they are and how terrible the content was on some of them. And these guys are making a living doing it. There is a pile of mechanic/automobile channels. And a ton of farming channels. I would think it could work. And if it doesn't, your not out much.

Do It! March 13, 2022 05:37AM
I have a few channels I watch from time to time on YouTube. My viewing revolves around farming, trucking, excavation, and mechanics. I also watch pulls from different parts of the country, I would gladly welcome a pulling team channel. It would be great to see behind the scenes of a team!

Re: Pullers YouTube channel? March 13, 2022 06:37AM
Russel and Deb Hildenbrand "Loose Cannon" should have one. He's a hoot. I catch their videos on Facebook.

Re: Pullers YouTube channel? March 15, 2022 06:21AM
Yes, I just checked out their Facebook page. They have Youtube star written all over them.

Re: Pullers YouTube channel? March 13, 2022 10:02AM
There's a few in Europe. Team Kaiser and Schluckspecht Pulling have their own channels but they are both in German. Also Lambada and Screamin Bobcat Team have channels too.

Re: Pullers YouTube channel? March 13, 2022 10:45AM
I would agree, it would be a great idea if you would have time, I watch drag racing related stuff on Cletus Mc Farlands channel and his format would work well in a pulling application as well and besides if it takes off you can make some decent money!

Re: Pullers YouTube channel? March 13, 2022 02:24PM
we have done one showing the entire build progress of a llss. it started out pretty simple but really surprised me by the # people watching them. we had 1 where 1500 watched it and I thought that was pretty neat. we are going to try to do better content with go pros and more actual pulling videos next year. we added a 2wd truck to the mix so this spring we will start things up again. iron horse llss build

Re: Pullers YouTube channel? March 13, 2022 11:11PM
My buddy Matt has one.

[www.youtube.com]

Re: Pullers YouTube channel? March 14, 2022 12:30AM
I am working on a series of workshop visits in Europe for [www.youtube.com] - WWPTV in English!
We'll start filming there on April 2nd
We also plan on live streaming quite a few events (and not only small ones) from over here on that channel, too.
We'll also have a little test stream at a small local stock and hot farm pull near Bremen on the 26th of march.

I have tried to do some workshop stuff on YT - but damn, you either work or you film.

And as the guy behind the camera in your OWN SHOP, it always feels like you are not working - and the mechanical gang in the shop sure gives a @#$%& about having to be silent or not talking BS while you're filming one of the others.

[youtu.be]

Floating Finish - the German Tractor Pulling Web Show and EU Live Streams: [www.youtube.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/14/2022 12:41AM by Sascha.

Re: Pullers YouTube channel? March 15, 2022 02:24PM
I really enjoyed that. Great work

Re: Pullers YouTube channel? March 14, 2022 07:32AM
I don't own a pulling tractor, but my uncle does. I film a lot around our area.

Re: Pullers YouTube channel? March 14, 2022 09:57AM
A kid from Missouri had one for a little while about his farm and pulling tractor. Its real interesting.
Rockin P is the youtube name

Re: Pullers YouTube channel? March 14, 2022 10:02AM
[youtu.be]
Here is a link for Rockin P

Re: Pullers YouTube channel? March 14, 2022 10:24PM
Heres a link to mine [www.youtube.com] nothing special but trying to improve it and build it. Feel free to subscribe.

Re: Pullers YouTube channel? March 15, 2022 04:55AM
My YT is Charles Poosch. All older stuff I shot in period or have digitized over the years.
I'm always looking for more to do and I don't charge for it. I can do 16mm, 8mm, and Super 8 film as well as VHS, VHS-C, Hi8, and Sony mini tape. Drop me a line if I can help.

CP

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/15/2022 06:57AM by cpr.

Re: Pullers YouTube channel? March 15, 2022 05:13AM
Mine is Hooked Up Pulling Productions on YouTube. Class videos for WTPA, BSTP, NTPA Region 3, PPL Western Series, and much more.
[www.youtube.com]

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: Pullers YouTube channel? March 14, 2022 10:44PM
After the 2021 pulling season we decided to see if anyone would be intertested in the videos we took over the season. You can check them out at Just Send It Pulling on youtube. In the next two weeks the first two pulls of our 2022 season will be up.

[www.youtube.com]

Re: Pullers YouTube channel? March 15, 2022 04:17AM
I have youtube channel it is thomas wood tractor pulling

Re: Pullers YouTube channel? March 15, 2022 07:03AM
Let’s Go Pulling, obviously.

Primarily cover the Lucas Oil PPL-backed Mid-South Pullers Association. I have also been providing coverage of the NTPA Grand National in Brandenburg, KY the last several years. I’ve filmed everything from four-engine mods to garden tractors, if you have an event you’d like me to capture (and my schedule allows), please don’t hesitate to get in touch.

JM

John Murray
Two-time Pedal Pull World Champion

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Re: Pullers YouTube channel? March 15, 2022 02:36PM
Dipstick Productions on YouTube. Main focus is the Indiana Pulling League.

Re: Pullers YouTube channel? March 16, 2022 01:43PM
Follow us on Youtube @ Snapper Slayer Productions

[www.youtube.com]

Will try to post more videos behind the scenes and from upcoming events.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,579, Posts: 229,610, Members: 3,320.
This forum: Topics: 37,058, Posts: 225,859.

Our newest member Fechtner Racing