Gooseneck enclosed heavy enough April 30, 2022 03:48PM
I’m looking at some gooseneck enclosed trailers to haul a 9500 LPS in. Has anyone had one of these and it wasn’t built good enough? Haven’t found a trailer built for this yet. They have been the cookie cutter kind (haulmark, pace, cts etc) to this point. Frames, cross members, door I assume are made as light as possible.

Re: Gooseneck enclosed heavy enough May 01, 2022 05:21AM
You could try S ans S Welding Greenwood Neb, they purpose build trailers to application.

Re: Gooseneck enclosed heavy enough May 01, 2022 01:20PM
I dont know where your from but Owen McGill farm equipment in Mt.Pleasant pa had nice one built 5 -6 years ago to pull his limited pro it has 3 axles under it. He dont pull tractors anymore i know he would sell it.

Re: Gooseneck enclosed heavy enough May 01, 2022 01:31PM
Brett, what state do you live in?

Re: Gooseneck enclosed heavy enough May 01, 2022 01:50PM
Jensen Trailers. Humbolt, Iowa. Great people that know how to build trailers specific for pulling vehicles. 515-332-5963

Re: Gooseneck enclosed heavy enough May 01, 2022 02:34PM
I’m in Iowa. Jensen is 1-1/2 years out. 712-369-1629 if you have something to sell. Call or text is great.

Re: Gooseneck enclosed heavy enough May 01, 2022 02:52PM
Brett
I’m in Iowa. Jensen is 1-1/2 years out. 712-369-1629 if you have something to sell. Call or text is great.

I don't have anything to sell but I may still call you. I am dealing with something here in the state of Illinois that you may have to also in your state.

Re: Gooseneck enclosed heavy enough May 03, 2022 11:16AM
McGill's trailer was built specific by CarMate in Pennsylvania during the time that CarMate was a sponsor for Full Pull Productions. It was a very durable trailer.

Re: Gooseneck enclosed heavy enough May 02, 2022 04:02AM
Brett
I’m looking at some gooseneck enclosed trailers to haul a 9500 LPS in. Has anyone had one of these and it wasn’t built good enough? Haven’t found a trailer built for this yet. They have been the cookie cutter kind (haulmark, pace, cts etc) to this point. Frames, cross members, door I assume are made as light as possible.

You could buy a regular deck over gooseneck with a hydro dovetail or flip over ramps and install a retractable tarp system. Maybe not the cheapest option but probably cheaper than a haulmark. I know those that have used it and it can be quick to get and is versatile. Some even have a more solid structure in the front part for tool boxes and parts.

Re: Gooseneck enclosed heavy enough May 02, 2022 04:50AM
I purchased an enclosed trailer last year from Midsota and they worked with formula trailers to design it to meet all my needs. I would suggest finding and dealer that is willing to spend time with you and who ever builds the trailer to make sure it meets your needs. Good luck

Re: Gooseneck enclosed heavy enough May 03, 2022 09:54AM
We have a United Trailers Super Hauler, very heavy built. We haul a 7500 lb Mod with a support vehicle with no issues. They are built in the Bristol, IN area.

S'no Farmer

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,579, Posts: 229,610, Members: 3,320.
This forum: Topics: 37,058, Posts: 225,859.

Our newest member Fechtner Racing