Big daddy magic video May 24, 2022 05:25AM
Someone has to to have a video of the accident?

Re: Big daddy magic video May 24, 2022 08:47AM
I know two people that have video of it, but out of respect they aren't posting it.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: Big daddy magic video May 24, 2022 11:25AM
We have seen all kinds of stuff in this world and to be out of respect nobody’s gonna show what happen? They literally have wild rides wrecks and fire videos there’s still videos of randy rose and a few more on the internet of some really bad rides I mean I understand he got hurt but come on

Re: Big daddy magic video May 24, 2022 11:33AM
When it involves someone getting hurt it deserves to stay hidden. Let the family post the video if they so choose to.

Brent Yaron

Re: Big daddy magic video May 26, 2022 10:10PM
It was Larry Douthits blown Super MOD 4WD truck from Tennessee. I have seen the video and I will not post it. All I will say about it is that the out come could've been a lot worse.

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

[fortheloveofpulling.godaddysites.com]

Re: Big daddy magic video May 24, 2022 12:19PM
Most likely they are hiding the fact that safety equipment was not being used and are trying to avoid issues with the insurance company. If not why not post the video. Like the previous post said there are far worse videos out there.

Re: Big daddy magic video May 24, 2022 02:31PM
yup

Re: Big daddy magic video May 24, 2022 08:17PM
Are you prepared to be subpoenaed as a witness should your claims prove true or are you the sort of Inside Edition morbidity mongor that can't live without promoting such horrors?

A man many know and love was hurt. Respect him. You don't need to know.

CP

Re: Big daddy magic video May 25, 2022 02:12AM
we don’t need your 17th century Literature there was ppl there who seen it it’s been talked about he okay so why can’t the rest of the pulling community see it I’m sure your or Brent have what makes that okay?

Re: Big daddy magic video May 25, 2022 02:36AM
Took me several tries to put punctuation into your run-on sentence to understand what you were saying, but no I have not seen the video and frankly I don't need to see it. I know what happened from what was said and that's all I need to know.

Brent Yaron

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/25/2022 02:40AM by Brent Yaron.

Re: Big daddy magic video May 25, 2022 03:44AM
I have not seen it. I know one who would have it, but I have not asked him for it and won't.

CP

Re: Big daddy magic video May 24, 2022 12:47PM
anybody want to share what happened? what class? never herd of big daddy magic.

Re: Big daddy magic video May 25, 2022 04:32AM
Little extreme to call someone a “morbidity mongor” for wanting to see a video of a truck pull accident. This was not an accident that took someone’s life or severely injured them, it was a wreck with injury. Something that happens in every Motorsport (or sport for that matter) and the videos are everywhere. Couple of y’all need to get off your high horse acting like you don’t want to see it, or would never ever watch a video of a tractor/truck wreck.

Re: Big daddy magic video May 25, 2022 10:03AM
LSS Fan
Couple of y’all need to get off your high horse acting like you don’t want to see it, or would never ever watch a video of a tractor/truck wreck.

And a couple of y'all need to get a life.

Re: Big daddy magic video May 25, 2022 12:03PM
some info please
anybody want to share what happened? what class? never herd of big daddy magic.

The only "Big Daddy Magic" puller that I can remember was Larry Douthits blown Super MOD 4WD truck from Tennessee or Kentucky....This was 10-20 years ago..

Re: Big daddy magic video May 25, 2022 01:19PM
By seeing or at least knowing the facts about any pulling accident is a learning tool. Hopefully to keep such an incident from happening again. Hiding it under a rock helps no one. I've seen some nasty pulling videos that in the end helped the sport become safer. I've never seen it as a black mark against those involved.

Re: Big daddy magic video May 25, 2022 02:58PM
Just seems to me some people have a case of gradeschoolitus, where they talk about something they know then act like its a big secret and will go to great lengths to keep anyone else from knowing. And they get their joy from people begging them for the information. There are many bad wrecks posted every day. I don't see whats the big deal.??? There have been many other accidents posted on here. Woopteedoodaa.

Re: Big daddy magic video May 25, 2022 03:20PM
Just sayin
Just seems to me some people have a case of gradeschoolitus, where they talk about something they know then act like its a big secret and will go to great lengths to keep anyone else from knowing. And they get their joy from people begging them for the information. There are many bad wrecks posted every day. I don't see whats the big deal.??? There have been many other accidents posted on here. Woopteedoodaa.

the "big deal" may be that the person that was driving the truck does not want any attention. Unlike you that is a person that is a non registered member of this message board. OH, OH, OH!!!!!

Re: Big daddy magic video May 25, 2022 04:40PM
Acting like a lynch mob demanding to see video that has no relevant reason to be viewed, other than by tech officials and tech personnel in a training environment, is a bad look. Viewing the video serves two distinct and separate purposes: 1) is already described; and 2) a morbid need to witness suffering...and watch it...again...again...and again.

But Im not blaming anyone for feeling #2. A hundred and fifty years ago people flocked to hangings; today a morbid curiousity leveraged by a never-ending diet of doom, death, hate, anger, and ignorance fill our phone, computer, and TV screens; it has made us numb to the actual outcomes of wrecks and disasters.

Like it or not we're conditioned to be witness to woe.
The theatre of suffering is very real and bravo to those who refuse to open the curtains to it.

Re: How bad do you want to know? May 26, 2022 12:18AM
$
[www.foia.gov]

Not applicable since this doesn’t involve any governmental record.

John Murray
Two-time Pedal Pull World Champion

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Re: How bad do you want to know? May 26, 2022 12:57AM
Was 911 called?

Did police/fire/EMS respond?

Did it take place on,public property?

Was it open to the public?

Was the public charged admission?

Did they charge a entry fee?

Was prize money paid?

Was an insurance claim filed, requiring a report from the municipality?

Who is the AHJ,required to investigate/ track accidents of this kind?

Re: Big daddy magic video May 26, 2022 01:15AM
Supertiquer

the "big deal" may be that the person that was driving the truck does not want any attention. Unlike you that is a person that is a non registered member of this message board. OH, OH, OH!!!!!
Supertiquer, your your babble makes no sense?? First off, I'm sure that many of the accidents, many of which were severe accidents that have been posted on this forum, had drivers and owners who "does not want any attention " got posted up here anyways. That didn't stop their wrecks from being posted!!! Examples that come to mind, the Tomah wreck, the Ford that grenades in Ship that by the Grace of God, no one was seriously injured, A truck that ran into the pits and landed on a trailer, and many others. Nobody cared about their anonymity???
I personally don't care to see it, I sincerely pray for Big Daddy and all the others who have experienced a bad accident. However its seems there's a double standard here and it all depends on who you are if your accident gets kept under wraps or it becomes public knowledge. Thats all I'm trying to get across here. Again, its unfortunately another wreck that apparently many witnessed, I'm sure it will hit the net at some point. Again I don't need or desire to see it, but many apparently do?
Secondly, I am not seeking any attention and what does being a non registered user have Anything to do with the price of tea in Timbuktu??? OH, OH, OH!!! What are you trying to be Horshack from Welcome back Kotter???

Re: Big daddy magic video May 26, 2022 04:05AM
Just sayin

Supertiquer, your your babble makes no sense?? First off, I'm sure that many of the accidents, many of which were severe accidents that have been posted on this forum, had drivers and owners who "does not want any attention " got posted up here anyways. That didn't stop their wrecks from being posted!!! Examples that come to mind, the Tomah wreck, the Ford that grenades in Ship that by the Grace of God, no one was seriously injured, A truck that ran into the pits and landed on a trailer, and many others. Nobody cared about their anonymity???
I personally don't care to see it, I sincerely pray for Big Daddy and all the others who have experienced a bad accident. However its seems there's a double standard here and it all depends on who you are if your accident gets kept under wraps or it becomes public knowledge. Thats all I'm trying to get across here. Again, its unfortunately another wreck that apparently many witnessed, I'm sure it will hit the net at some point. Again I don't need or desire to see it, but many apparently do?
Secondly, I am not seeking any attention and what does being a non registered user have Anything to do with the price of tea in Timbuktu??? OH, OH, OH!!! What are you trying to be Horshack from Welcome back Kotter???

Eye Popping Grinning Cool Thumbs Up

Re: Big daddy magic video May 25, 2022 11:06PM
Have you downloaded a TOR browser and tried to find it on the Dark Web? Perhaps there is a black market for pulling videos where you can watch unreleased content. How bad do you want to see it? How much would you pay?

I am — of course — being facetious.

I am thankful to have never filmed a serious accident where I would have to earnestly engage in conversation such as this. If those filming don’t feel comfortable releasing the video, that’s their right. It’s not that hard to understand. I promise. Your curiosity doesn’t entitle you to anything.

I’m glad to hear that Larry is doing better now.

John Murray

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Re: Big daddy magic video May 26, 2022 04:53AM
So 25-26 posts, and we have accomplished nothing or even a brief explanation of what actually happened.

As somebody who helps run a state level association, I would sure like to know what happened so we can look at our rules and how our shows are ran so we can prevent any accidents from happening.

But it apparently is a huge secret. Was this a driver error, mechanical or safety equipment failure, sled problem, track issue? I don't care about the video, but some context about what actually happened isn't a bad thing that needs to be locked in a closet forever...

---

Re: Big daddy magic video May 26, 2022 06:07AM
TNT Truck & Tractor Pull posted this update the day after it happened.

"Larry is still at the Cincinnati Hospital and is about to go into surgery to repair some broken ribs. He also has a pocket of blood that they will drain during this procedure. Larry is extreme lucky and thankful and appreciates everyone’s thoughts and prayers. Keep them coming!
The family is obviously overwhelmed with texts, calls, and messages so asked us to update everyone as they just cannot get back to everyone right now. We will continue to update you all as they update us.
To clarify what happened - we are not 100% sure at this point. The truck was very jumpy out of the gate and took some very hard bounces. The kill was still intact and Larry did have all safety gear on and in place. The bottom line is that the good Lord shut the truck down and kept Larry and everyone else from further injury and for that we are extremely grateful. That is all that matters at this point."

Brent Yaron

Re: Big daddy magic video May 26, 2022 06:16AM
This Such bs it’s a video get real you all are cover up a bunch of stuff up show the video

Re: Big daddy magic video May 26, 2022 01:28PM
There are probably a half million videos of stuff wrecking on YouTube either on a pulling track or a drag strip. Go find one of them and leave the TNT people alone.

Get over yourself.

BTW, your tinfoil hat looks nice.

Re: Big daddy magic video May 26, 2022 01:37PM
Suburban Farmboy
There are probably a half million videos of stuff wrecking on YouTube either on a pulling track or a drag strip. Go find one of them and leave the TNT people alone.

Your post nails it!!! But don't forget, I just babble. lol Smiling

Re: Big daddy magic video May 26, 2022 06:25AM
Brent Yaron
To clarify what happened - we are not 100% sure at this point. The truck was very jumpy out of the gate and took some very hard bounces. The kill was still intact and Larry did have all safety gear on and in place. The bottom line is that the good Lord shut the truck down and kept Larry and everyone else from further injury and for that we are extremely grateful. That is all that matters at this point."

Thank you.

Re: Big daddy magic video May 26, 2022 12:05PM
Did the truck turn over or roll?

FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE May 26, 2022 10:46PM
[youtu.be]

Re: FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE May 27, 2022 12:16AM
1st. You have no expectaiton of privacy, when you choose to participate in a event open to the public.

Not to long ago,there was a big stink on this board about a calender, with pictures of pullers taken at pulls, and who owns the image.

2nd. FOIA does apply at some level, governmental records do exist reguarding the event, along with the emergency responce.

How complete they are, is yet to be determined.

3rd. Not to long ago, a mini rod broke in half, the driver was injured, video was splashed everywere, and next no public out cry.

I can only wonder, why this accident is being protected at this level?

Re: FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE May 27, 2022 01:55AM
There is definitely something being covered up this isn’t for the privacy of the driver he and everyone knows that it’s a public event and your images ect can be seen on all kinds of media something is for sure being hidden

Re: FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE May 27, 2022 04:10AM
Just because it’s a public event and there is no expectation of privacy, that doesn’t mean that people have to share images if they so choose.

If you go to a concert and you take a video, does that automatically mean you have to share it? No. Likewise in this case.

The reason the video isn’t being shared is because it’s on Hunter Biden’s laptop… Eye Rolling

John Murray

Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/27/2022 04:22AM by John Murray.

Re: FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE May 27, 2022 04:24AM
Your correct,until a judge gets involved.

Is it possible, it's getting shopped around to the highest bidder.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,580, Posts: 229,613, Members: 3,320.
This forum: Topics: 37,058, Posts: 225,861.

Our newest member Fechtner Racing